剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Don't respond. You'll just strain your voice more.
我说,莱克斯,你真的以为
I mean, Lex, you really thought that
我会把月球上的时间都花在
I'd spend all my time on the moon,
冲洗喉咙上……
like, douching my throat...
就等着谈论你吗?
waiting to talk about you?
所以是的,我参加了小组讨论会。
So yeah, I did panels.
是的,我去了所有的小组。
Okay, I did all the panels.
永远不要派女人去做男人的工作。
Never send a woman to do a man's job.
晚上好,邪恶的同僚们。
Good evening, evil colleagues.
作为一个坏女人这是多么美妙的时刻啊。
What an amazing time to be a woman in villainy.
我受宠若惊
I'm humbled
成为毁灭军团第一位有阴♥唇♥的总裁……
to be the LOD's first CEO with a labia...
继续滚动。翻到我的部分。
Just keep scrolling. Get to me.
观看我宣布我的新行动,是你们的荣幸
It's an honor for you to watch me announce my new initiative
这用到了莱克斯公♥司♥的最新技术
using the latest LexCorp technology,
就在月球此地研发出来。
developed right here on the moon.
我设计了一个增厚臭氧层的计划,
I devised a plan to thicken the ozone layer,
扭转全球变暖,拯救地球。
reverse global warming, and save the earth.
莱克斯的地球拯救机可以随时把新的
The Earth Saver by Lex can beam new ozone particles
臭氧粒子射入大气层。
into the atmosphere literally whenever.
并且,如果我继续拯救地球,
And, if I keep saving the earth,
我们就可以继续摧毁它。
we can keep destroying it.
现在开始接受提问。
I'll now open it up for questions.
听起来像是有社会性有意识的作恶。
Sounds like socially conscious evil.
是不是莱克斯偷了你的创意,艾薇?
Did Lex steal your idea, Ivy?
这跟她没关系。
This has nothing to do with her.
艾薇,你在之前的小组会上说过,
Ivy, you said in an earlier panel,
容我引用,“我爱面包。”你能解释一下吗?
I'm quoting, "I love bread." Can you expound on that?
毒藤女,这边!
Poison Ivy, over here!
你是怎么想出这么酷的计划的?
How do you come up with all your cool plans?
还有,你的头发怎么这么亮?
And also, how is your hair so shiny?
你在中学的时候会对我很刻薄吗?
Would you have been mean to me in middle school?
如果答案是肯定的那也没关系。
It's fine if the answer is yes.
艾薇,我希望你能做我们的封面。
Ivy, I'd love you for our cover.
你能对相机摆个姿势吗?
C... Could you pose for the camera?
那是我的封面。
That's my cover.
你和荒原狼合作是真的吗?
Is it true you're collaborating with Steppenwolf?
你在和荒原狼一起工作?
You're working with Steppenwolf?
噢,你知道吗?老实说,这是一时兴起。
Oh, you know what? Honestly, it's casual.
他确实提出要资助我下一步想做的任何事。
He did offer to bankroll whatever I want to do next.
我想说得更详细点,但是,你知道,我在保养我的声音。
I'd go into more detail, but, you know, I'm saving my voice.
够了。
That's enough.
所有人都滚出我的月球。
Everybody get off my moon.
我觉得他们应该有更多财物。
I thought they'd have more stuff.
肯定有人捷足先登了。
Some people must have already take everything.
亲爱的,我回来了!
Honeys, I'm home!
我靠艾薇的第一批丁字裤赚了钱。
I made bank on the first batch of Ivy's thongs.
他们要抢劫我们?
They're robbing us?
该死的。是时候清理欧洲垃圾了。
God damn it! Time to take out the Euro trash.
噢,天啊。你这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥。
Oh, God. You sneaky motherfucker.
你怎么还能站着?
How are you still standing?
是那些麻药。
It's the drugs.
他们永久性地关闭了我的痛感。
They've permanent turned off the pain receptors in my brains.
氧气水平10%。
Oxygen levels are at ten percent.
请立即撤离。
Please evacuate immediately.
请注意逃生舱的数量
Please note that the number of escape pods
少于参加会议的人数。
is lower than the number of convention attendees.
感谢你们参加今年的马尔肯大会。
Thank you for attending this year's MalCon.
由莱克斯公♥司♥为您呈现。
Brought to you by LexCorp.
别害怕,邪恶的商业领袖们。
Fear not, evil business leaders.
我会救你们。噢,玉米粒。
I'll save you. Oh, corn nuts.
卢瑟在这里布设了微量的氪石。
Luthor's lined this place with trace amounts of Kryptonite.
这就说得通了。
That explains a lot, actually.
要搭车吗?
Want a ride?
我得去地球接上我的爱人,苏格拉菲。
I have to stop on Earth to pick up my lover, Scruffy.
苏格拉菲·阿德尔斯坦,
Scruffy Adelstein,
我的摩洛哥人,时尚模特男友,声名狼藉的好孩子。
my Moroccan, fashion model boyfriend, and notorious good boy.
你知道吗?我和一个戴着贞操带的
You know what? I got a date with a blonde
金发女郎有个约会,
in a chastity belt,
但我可以先去卡萨布兰卡停一下。
but I could stop by Casablanca first.
一口气喝光了那瓶酒,先生。
Effortlessly draining that bottle, sir.
为我们混乱的国王欢呼三声!
Three cheers for our chaotic king!
真好。他们还说女人太情绪化了。
Nice. And they say women are too emotional.
妈的!
Shit!
去你的还有你那药物增强的抗打击能力。
Damn you and your drug-enhanced ability to take hits.
哈!吃贞操带吧!
Ha! Eat chastity belt!
我对月球爱人的永恒忠诚救了我!
Saved by my everlasting devotion to my lunar lover!
嘿,我让你们免费住一晚怎样?嗯?
Hey, how about I give you a free night? Eh?
或者部分退款!
Or a partial refund!
准备退房♥吧,朋友。
Get ready to check out, pal.
什么?但文件上说退房♥是中午。
What? But the binder says checkout is noon.
嗷,看看我们。
Aw, look at us.
我们现在是蝙蝠大家庭了。
We're the Bat-Bat family now.
噢,天啊,我喜欢纽带。
Oh, God, I just love bonding.
噢,嘿,你猜怎么着?
Oh, hey. Guess what?
我成功卖♥♥出了很多艾薇的贴身衣物
I was able to sell enough of Ivy's squirrel covers
够我们安装新的监控了,好吧?
that we can get new security cameras, right?
这样就没人能再偷我们的东西,
So no one can steal from us,
或者剪破我们的毛巾漏出屁♥股♥了。
or cut the butts out of our towels ever again.
不过,那让你看起来不错,
Although, it's a good look for you,
就像双胞胎,蜂蜜火腿,光荣洞。
like twin, honey ham, glory holes.
呣
Mmm.
啊!这些伤口。
Ah! These paper cuts.
我这笨拙,包扎的手指不好用。
My dumb, bandage-fingers don't work.
-我要去睡觉了。 -我也是
- I'm going to bed. - Same.
乔纳斯的身体喷雾让我头疼
I have a headache from Jonas's gas station body spray,
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表