剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我忙得不可开交,啊,嗯……
I've been swamped, uh, um...
啊,哦,我们在想,既然你名气这么大了,
Uh, oh, we were thinking, since you've gotten so big,
也许我们的计划也应该扩大。
maybe our plans should get bigger, too.
啊,是的,是的,当然。
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
啊,更大。
Uh, bigger.
我们可以让熔岩流翻倍。
We could double the lava flow.
如果我迫使它进入海里,我们就能创造一个全新的哥谭。
If I force it into the ocean, we could create a whole new Gotham.
这就像在跟石头交谈,
It's like talking to a rock,
如果石头是个肤色完美的糟糕听众。
if rocks were shitty listeners with perfect complexions.
-我们走吧。 -好的,伙计们。说得很好。计划听着不错。
- Let's go. - All right, guys. Good talk. Plan sounds great.
-我回来了! -噢,嘿!
- I'm back! - Oh, hey!
我都不知道你走了。你去哪了?
I didn't realize you were gone. Where'd you go?
我都离开三天了。
I've been gone for three days.
我去看望我生病的妹妹。
I was visiting my sick sister.
她要么水浇多了要么没浇水。
She was either over watered or underwatered.
-他们正在检查。 -哦,祝她好运。
- They're running tests. - Oh, thoughts and prayers.
-她想要一本书吗? -当然。签名给莎莉。
- Does she want a book? - Sure. Sign it to Sally.
她名叫莎莉。
Her name is Sally.
你签的是“扎莉”。
You signed it to "Zazzy."
我没有叫扎莉的妹妹。
I don't have a sister named Zazzy.
没人有。该死,艾薇。你什么情况?
No one does. Damn it, Ivy. What's going on with you?
我现在的情况是我太牛掰了。
What's going on with me is that I'm killing it.
真的?可我都认不出你了,
Really? 'Cause I barely recognize you anymore,
不仅仅是因为你涂了
and not just because of the incredible amount
超多的眉线。
of brow liner you're wearing.
那是什么?电工胶带。是的!
What is that? Electrical tape. Yeesh!
怎么了,兄弟们?想喝点什么?第一轮你请。
What's up, dudes? Wanna get drinks? First round's on you.
我也许老了,但我不是老古董。
I may be old, but I'm not old fashioned.
我觉得女人应该付钱
I think women should pay.
我们不都是女人,伙计。
We're not all women, dude.
嗯?好吧,我不大知道如何区分。
Hmm? Well, I do not know how to course correct.
其实,不把你的脸压扁,我都不知道
Well, I don't know how to continue this conversation
该怎么继续这场谈话。
without making your face flat.
我也讨厌这个老家伙。
I'm sick of this old mug, too.
我的老二一点感觉都没。
Didn't feel that on my penis at all.
真是漫长的一天。我们都该回家了。
It's been a long day. We're all just heading home.
我也是。我要开着我那辆没被收回的车回我
Same. I'm now getting into my not repossessed car and driving to my house
去我肯定还住的房♥子。
that I definitely still live in.
走啊,走啊,走啊。
Walk, walk, walk, walk, walking.
我还是能看见你。
I can still see you.
哇
Wow.
你的眼部激光手术有效果,亲爱的。你太棒了。
You're LASIK worked, honey. You're incredible.
夜翼一定会惊讶于你为蝙蝠家族所做的一切。
Nightwing must be blown away by everything you're doing for the Bat Family.
哈莉,醒醒!
Harley, wake up!
我们就快救出芭布丝了。
We are so close to saving Babs.
不是愚蠢的迪克·格雷森,史上最差劲的队友。
Not stupid Dick Grayson, the worst teammate ever.
你知道他想一个人游200米蝶泳吗?
You know he wanted to swim the 200-meter butterfly alone?
你知道吗?我觉得我们应该谈谈
You know what? I think we should talk about
你的梦游症以及它如何差点害死我们。
your sleepwalking and how it almost killed us.
我出柜之前也会这样。
I used to do it too before I came out.
我花了太多能量压抑自己的一部分。
I was spending so much energy repressing a part of myself.
会不会你也是类似情况?
Could it be similar for you?
不。不。大家都知道我是艾薇的好姬友。
No. No. Everyone knows I'm gay bones for Ivy.
也许是压抑你的坏人一面。
Maybe repressing your villain side.
那是寒冷队长吗?
Is that Captain Cold?
我能夜视!
I can see at night!
噢,天哪。那些冰骚货抓走了芭布丝。
Oh, my God. Those ici-cunts took Babs.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
-谁? -我们只是来参加一年一度的冷男之旅。
Who? We're just here for our annual cold boys trip.
狗屁!芭布丝在哪?
Bullshit! Where is Babs?
哈!
Ha!
呀
Ya!
冷冰冰不是一种个性。
Being cold is not a personality.
好样的,老派哈莉。锤爆他的眼睛。
Yes, Vintage Harley. Eat his eyes.
哈莉?
Harley?
芭布丝?
Babs?
我的雕像。
A statue of moi.
也该是时候了。
It's about goddamn time.
他们在哪里能找到一把足够锋利的
Where in the world did they find a chisel
凿子来雕刻出这坚实的下颌线?
sharp enough to capture this granite jawline?
啊,该吃蔬菜了,戈多。
Ah, time to eat your vegetables, Gordo.
过来……我的天。
Come to... Oh, my God.
还是冷的而且上面有根头发。
It's still cold, and there's a hair on it.
恶心!噢,没关系。
Yuck! Oh, that's okay.
就丢了一个土豆。
Just because one potato is gone.
并不意味着你是……孤身一人。
Doesn't mean you're... all alone.
什……咋回……
Wh... What the...
好吧,大地女,你捉弄我。
Okay, Terra, you pranked me.
出来吧,火山女,特菲。
Come on out, Volcana. Tefe.
好吧,随便你们闹,因为现在我有了
Well, joke's on you because now I've got
第二个土豆,我的生活就充实了。
a second potato and my life is full.
你还能告诉迪克我救了你吗?
Can you still tell Dick I saved you?
她不需要救援。
She didn't need saving.
不过这个故事总好过我上山来
Though it is a better story than me coming up
救我妈妈,她被我爸抛弃了,
to rescue my mom, who was abandoned by my dad,
然后我妈又抛弃了我
and then my mom abandoning me
去参加冰冻恶棍的派对。
to go party with the ice villains.
去找冰男人
不用等
--妈妈
-你没事吧? -没事。
- You okay? - Yeah.
抱歉我没告诉你。我走得很急。
Sorry I didn't tell you. I was in a hurry.
我忘了带手♥机♥。然后就被雪困住了。
I forgot my cell. Then I got snowed in.
等一下。那吉尔枪♥支♥弹♥药♥店的消费呢?
Wait a minute. What about the charges to Jill's Guns and Ammo?
吉尔是山上唯一的杂货店。
Jills is the only grocery store up here.
吉尔会做美味的乳蛋饼。
Jill makes amazing quiche.
-你想来点吗? -终于,有人请我吃乳蛋饼了。
- You want some? - Finally, someone offers me quiche.
谁吃到装有子弹的那块
Whoever gets the slice with the ammo in it
就能走运到第一次解冻。
gets good luck till first thaw.
嗯,你知道,迪克都不愿意和我一起找你。
Mmm. You know, Dick wouldn't even work with me to find you.
你真的对此感到惊讶吗?
Are you really surprised by that?
我以为我们是一同拯救世界的一家人
I thought we were a family who saved the world together
靠着来回游得真快。
by swimming really fast laps.
你不能迫使事情符合你脑中想象的样子。
You can't force things to fit the image you had in your mind.
但我放弃了一切加入这个游泳队。
But I gave up everything to join the swim team.
我希望它是完美的,
I wanted it to be perfect,
就像2014年戈登家庭重聚。
like the 2014 Gordon family reunion.
好吧。你没听到我说吗?
Okay. Did you not hear what I said?
我爸把我妈抛弃在这里,而我妈让我
My dad abandoned my mom here, and my mom asked me
查一下“润滑剂结不结冰?”
to look up, "Does lube freeze?"
-会吗? -如果是水基的。
- Does it? - If it's water-based.
好吧。这不是重点。
Okay. That's not the point.
要成为一个家庭的成员,需要的不仅仅是
It takes more than a fight with some CleggBnB guests
跟克莱格民宿客干架,和一条友谊手链。
and a friendship bracelet to become part of a family.
试着给一些时间。
Just give it some time.
这个小屋里有什么派对毒品吗?
Are there any party drugs in this cabin?
-没有。 -我要去看看那些冷男怎么样了。
- No. - I'm gonna go see what's up with the cold boys.
我们很激动地迎来了革命艾薇。
We are so excited to usher in Revolution Ivy.
我喜欢它。我…我知道…我…我…
I love it. I... I know... I... I... I...
-哇! -别激动了。
- Wow! - Stop the presses.
看看汤姆·克里奇奥刚发了什么。
Look what Tom Colicchio just posted.
“艾薇的雕像赋予了我生命
"Ivy's statue is giving me life!
我如何成为社会性有意识邪恶的一部分?
How do I become a part of Socially Conscious Evil?
艾薇,私信我,来裁判,一场淘汰赛。”
Ivy, DM me, come judge, an Elimination Challenge."
好的,不错。
Okay, That's good.
噢,我的天。
Oh, my God.
我们完成了计划。
We went through with the plan.
觉得你需要知道
Thought you should know.
因为你没有亲自到场看。
Since you weren't there to see it.
-怎么样? -是场灾难而且是不好的那种。
- How'd it go? - It was a disaster and not the good kind.
我们需要一些指导。
We could've used some guidance.
但我们完全可以修复错误。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表