剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
今天,我们向我们焦躁的国王致敬,他英年早逝。
Today, we honor our angsty king, taken too soon.
如果蝙蝙侠在这里,我肯定他将抒发
If Batman were here, I'm sure he'd echo
说唱摇滚传奇和敏感诗人
the sentiments of rap-rock legends
林肯公园的情感,但出于版权原因,
and sensitive poets Linkin Park, but for copyright reasons,
我被禁止说这些,因为它正被广播。
I am not allowed to say them as this is being broadcast.
(哥谭英雄夜翼的葬礼)
传到各位手中的是募捐篮。
I am sending around a donation basket.
如果我们在葬礼结束前
If we reach the 15k needed
筹到所需的1.5万美元,
for the rights by the end of the funeral,
我会唱首歌♥。
I will sing.
最后,感谢各位与我们一起哀悼,
In conclusion, thank you for mourning with us,
尽管位于蝙蝙家族几英尺远的地方
even though being within a few feet of the Bat Family
你们冒着被杀害的危险。
puts you in danger of being murdered.
现在有请一向说话得体的
And now a few words from the girl who always knows
姑娘说几句话,蝙蝙女。
the right thing to say, Batgirl.
英雄也跟所有人一样,有时会死去。
Heroes are just like everyone, and sometimes they die.
好的,亲切随和的蝙蝙女,从不让我们失望。
Okay, easy-breezy Batgirl, never lets us down.
好的,结束。
Okay, the end.
我们离1.5万美元还差得远。谢谢光临。
We're not even close to 15k. Thanks for coming.
请各位享用一些汤。不用等。
Please enjoy some soup. No seconds.
(离去了但未被忘记)
-哈莉小姐。 -阿尔菲!
- Miss Harley. - Alfie!
噢,谢天谢地你来了。
Oh, thank God you're here.
每个人都指望我坚强起来,
Everyone's relying on me to be strong,
但我吓坏了,伙计。
and I am freaking out, man.
靠!放这马尿的地方也太潮湿了,阿尔菲。
Damn! Barnyard on this bitch is dank as hell, Alfie.
我会给你寄一箱以便喝的时候记起我。
I'll send you a case to remember me by.
我不会回庄园了。
I won't be returning to the manor.
一旦“白领葡萄酒”为我赚够钱来执行白领犯罪,
Once White Collar Wine earns me enough money to execute a white-collar crime,
我就终于可以和韦恩少爷一起住高档监狱了。
I'll finally be sent to fancy prison with Master Wayne.
但我需要你——
But I need you to--
噢,天啊!他们冲我来了!
Oh, my God! They're coming for me!
啊!我中弹了!
Ahh! I've been hit!
哈!我毁了你那可怜的小汤车。
Ha! I destroyed your sad little soup truck.
玩具人!是不是你杀了夜翼?
Toyman! Did you kill Nightwing?
不,我只是讨厌面条,而且想要关注。
No, I just hate noodles, and I wanted attention.
竟然连三流的恶棍都敢来找我们。
Even third-tier villains are coming for us.
如果我被“疯狂棉被”这样的愚蠢混♥蛋♥杀了,
If I get murked by some dumb asshole like Crazy Quilt,
我需要你们到死都别透露出去。
I'm gonna need you guys to go to your graves with that info.
-我们需要分头行事。 -但我们在一起更强大。
- We need to split up. - But we're stronger together.
也是更大的目标。
And a bigger target.
她说得对。我要叫我妈妈来接我。
She's right. I'm gonna call my mommy to come get me.
我会搬去和阿莉西亚长住。
I'll move in with Alysia full-time.
行。行,不幸中的万幸,
Okay. Okay, silver linin',
我会搬回去和艾薇一起。
I'll move back in with Ivy.
我是说,我怀念起床时听到她撕开纸箱的声音
I mean, I miss waking up to the sounds of her tearing apart a cardboard box
然后塞满我们的垃圾箱。
that's taken up all the space in our recycling bin.
那好,我猜就这样吧。
Well, I guess this is it.
致夜翼,以死证明了他活着无法证明的事,
To Nightwing, who, in death, proved what he never could in life,
那就是蝙蝙家族比从前脆弱。
that the Bat Family is weaker than ever.
《哈莉·奎茵》第4季第6集
蜕变
哇!夜翼死了。
Wow! Nightbitch is dead.
喜闻乐见。
You love to see it.
又倒下一个英雄!而且就在你眼前,艾薇。
Another hero down! And on your watch, Ivy.
幸好我在浴缸里。
It's a good thing I'm in the tub.
-因为我醉了。 -啊!
- Because I'm soaked. - Ugh!
我应该给哈莉打个电♥话♥。
I should call Harley.
不。最重要的是把你的致哀公开出去。
No. The most important thing is to get your condolence statement out there.
把我们的手♥机♥拿来。
Bring us our phones.
维罗妮卡,你的脸已经变得太棒了。
Veronica, you're starting too look too amazing.
在泡过头之前出来吧。
Get out before it turns you crazy.
-我该写什么? -啊!你六个小时前就发了。
- What should I write? - Ahh! You already posted six hours ago.
最上面那个就是你。
You are on top of it.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
等等。什么?让我看看。
Wait. What? Let me see that.
“感谢你们所有为夜翼之死伸出援手之人。
"Thank you to everyone who's been reaching out about Nightwing's death.
当我穿着长袍坐在这里,
As I sit here in my power caftan,
我很感激我亲爱的导师
I feel grateful for the guidance
莱克斯·卢瑟的指导。
of my dear mentor, Lex Luthor."
我没写那个。
I did not write that.
谁能登入你的账号♥?
Who has access to your account?
哦,天啊!
Oh, my God.
我的公♥关♥团队。我的公♥关♥团队!
My PR team. My PR team!
他们需要先征求你的意见。
They need to run things by you first.
我的团队总是给我三个选项
My team always gives me three options.
有趣,时髦,性感。
Funny, sassy, horny.
等等,你不会把你所有的密♥码♥和识别码
Wait, you don't give all your passwords and your PINs
还有钥匙都给你的公♥关♥团吧?
and your keys to your PR team?
唯一知道我个人识别码的人
The only person who has my PIN
就住在我厨房♥桌子下面的笼子里。
lives in a cage under my kitchen table.
该死。我……我得跟乔恩们谈谈。
Shit. I... I need to have a chat with the Jons.
啊,哇,姐妹。如果没有商界恶女
Uh, wow, girl. Where would you even be
你能在哪里安身哦。
without the Evil Women in Business Collective.
敬我们!
To us!
谢谢你们,哦,来参加这次家庭会议。
Thank you, uh, for gathering for this family meeting.
我有件大事要宣布。
I have a big announcement.
它肥肠中药。
It's muy importante.
太尴尬了
So embarrassing
要不就全说西班牙语要不就全说英语。
Just speak full Spanish or full English.
-我的错,大不启。 -爸爸!
- My bad, lo siento. - Dad!
孩子们,贝瑞妮,亲爱的们,
Kids, Bethany, mi amor,
我要重操反派旧业啦!
I'm going back to villainy!
唉,刻是,这转变太大了。
Ay, pero, this is a big change.
孩子们刚习惯分担家务。
The kids just got used to the chore wheel.
-去他的家务。 -我们的医疗保险怎么办?
- Screw the chore wheel. - What about our health insurance?
我把敢给我们寄账单的医院炸掉。
I'll blow up any hospital that sends us a bill.
你会炸掉我的体育教练吗?
Will you blow up my PE coach?
我能为我的科学项目搞点毒气吗?
Can I have some poison gas for my science project?
莱科斯超♥市♥有个收银员
There's a cashier at More For Lex
从来没跟我说过祝我今天愉快。
who's never told me to have a nice day.
就这么定了。
So it's settled.
-谁想去偷点软冰淇淋? -好啊。
- Who wants to go steal some soft serve? - Yeah.
小薇?艾薇?猜猜谁要搬进来?
Ive? Ivy? Guess who's moving in?
弗兰克,你…你在这里干吗?
Frank, what... What are you doing here?
我以为你住在办公室。
I thought you lived at the office.
我是住那儿,是乔恩们想摆脱我。
I did until those Jons tried to get rid of me.
他们把我送到一个叫
They sent me to some fucking place
比亚利亚的鬼地方去“报道”。
called Bialiya to be "repotted."
幸好,我吃了个卡车司机逃了。
Luckily, I escaped by eating a truck driver.
乔恩们?啊!
The Jons? Ugh!
我再也不知道艾薇是怎么了。
I don't even know what's going on with Ivy anymore.
我说,等等。她的头发还是红色的吗?
I mean, wait. Does she still have red hair?
都告诉我。
Tell me everything.
呜。他们逼我签的保密协议
Ooh. The NDA they made me sign
和那个卡车司机的求生欲望一样强大。
is as strong as that truck driver's will to live.
我不应该提及有关比亚利亚的任何事。
I shouldn't have said anything about Bialiya.
哦,弗兰克,我要这儿等艾薇,好吗?
Uh, hey, Frank, I'm gonna wait up for Ivy, okay?
贱♥人♥!醒醒。
Bitch! Wake up.
你睡梦中把所有的枕头都捅了刀。
You sleep-stabbed all the pillows.
-什么?不,我没有。 -然后你踢了电视。
- What? No, I didn't. - Then you kicked the TV.
我在看鲍比·弗雷做火鸡汉堡。
I was watching Bobby Flay make a goddamn turkey burger.
你打开每一个衣柜……
You opened up every closet...
……然后尖叫了60秒。
...and you screamed for 60 seconds.
你知道这破地方有多少衣柜吗?
You know how many closets are up in this bitch?
然后你给猫女最喜欢的猫剃了毛。
Then you shaved Catwoman's favorite cat.
然后你想把我当人体模型
Then you tried to use me as a mannequin
来展示猫女所有的耳环,
to see all of Catwoman's earrings,
尽管我一直跟你说我他妈没有耳垂。
even though I kept telling you I don't have fucking earlobes.
老妹,我从没见过像这样的梦游。
Man, I've never seen sleepwalking like that.
梦游?等等,艾薇在吗?
Sleepwalking? Wait, wait, is Ivy here?
不,在她只是顺道回来把水疗服
No, she just dropped in and changed from her spa blazer
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表