剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
很抱歉把你的事变成我的事。
I'm so sorry to make your thing my thing.
老板贱♥人♥等级无限。
Boss Bitch Level Infinity.
好吧,这个有点可爱。
Okay, this one's kind of cute.
不,我明白。我们带上它。
No, I know. Let's bring it.
母巢箱。
The mother box.
我最喜欢的星际旅行方式和身体部位。眨眼。
My favorite means of intergalactic travel and body part. Wink.
小哈,专心。
Harls, focus.
我等不及想看那些商界恶女叛徒们的表情了
I can't wait to see those EWBC turncoats' faces
等我他妈干掉那个小寿星的时候。
when I fucking destroy that little birthday boy.
艾薇?噢,你终于想通啦。
Ivy? Oh, you've come to your senses.
没错。所以我来了。
Yep. That's what I've done.
你带来了你的小女巫。好极了。
And you brought your hag. Wonderful.
塔莉亚·阿古尔。
Talia al Ghul.
我们见过无数次了。
We've met countless times.
闻着像…
Smells like...
…商业间谍活动和哥谭女士香水。
...corporate espionage and Gotham Lady Perfume.
我们在莱克斯的生日派对上吧?
Are we at Lex's b-day party?
你不是客人。你是行李。
You're not a guest. You're luggage.
众所周知如果你不在头24天内杀死人♥质♥,
Everyone knows if you don't kill a hostage in the first 24 days,
那就永远不会了。
it's never gonna happen.
唔,很高兴见到你,姑娘。
Ooh, good to see you, girl.
我刚做了屁♥股♥整形
I just had my ass done
如果我崩了线可没钱去修复。
and if I pop a stitch, I'm out of pocket for touch-ups.
我喜欢你的狗链。
Love your leash.
你是学我的吗?
Did you copy it from me?
噢,唔,哈莉,来加入伴侣组吧。
Oh. Ooh, Harley, come join the plus-ones.
喔,
Ooh,
用你老婆的私房♥钱玩个五张牌的小赌局?
playing a little five-card stud with your wives' purse money?
那个,我们确实喜欢在我们的女士谈生意时惹点麻烦。
Well, we do like to stir up trouble while our ladies talk shop.
要知道,做个邪恶女总裁的伴侣可比看起来难。
You know, being an evil She-EO's plus-one is harder than it looks.
再也不能穿袜子和拖鞋了。
Can't wear socks with loafers anymore.
哼。对脚踝像女人的你们这些人来说这一定是个挑战。
Hmm. That must be a challenge for those of you with feminine ankles.
机智。你很风趣。
Wit. You are funny.
我们一直在找一个风趣的伴侣。
We have been looking for a funny plus-one.
你们这些软蛋有谁知道我可以去哪尿个尿吗?
Any of you cucks know where I can take a wiz?
女朋友,不行。
Girlfriend, no.
客人的客人不允许使用莱克斯的卫生间。
Guests of guests aren't allowed to use Lex's bathrooms.
你得去隔壁,需要找个男仆,
You'll need to go next door, which requires finding a valet,
然后坐上月球车,接着——
and then take a moon buggy, and then--
行了,我会自己想办法的。
Yeah, I'll figure it out.
谢啦。
Thanks.
既然,你现在已经证明自己头脑清醒了,
So, now that you've proven to be sound of mind,
我很乐意让你参与我关于
I'd love to let you in on my plans
拉撒路和温泉的计划。
for Lazaru and the Hot Springs.
我们正在把抗衰老科学推向合法的边缘。
We're taking anti-aging science to the brink of legality.
与法律系统打擦边球是我喜爱的语言。
Edging with the legal system is my love language.
干杯!
Cheers!
我还在等什锦坚果呢。
Still waiting on that trail mix.
我这时候该吃小扭结饼了,老天。
I'll take baby pretzels at this point, Jesus.
你该庆幸我没把你喂给黑暗虚空。
You're lucky I don't feed you to the dark void of space.
呃,月球上没有女厕。
Ugh, no ladies room on the moon.
我就知道。
Fucking figures.
救救我。哈莉!
Help me. Harley!
超人?
Superman?
不。别拍照。
No. No photos.
好吧。你知道洗手间在哪吗?
Okay. Do you know where the bathroom is?
快!那个按钮可以关闭氪石力场。
Quick! That button turns off the kryptonite force field.
呃……我不想卷入这事。
Uh... I don't wanna get involved.
什么?说好的英雄准则呢?
What? What about the hero code?
是这样,我眼下是中立第三方,好吗!
Okay, I am a neutral third party these days, hello!
我来这儿是为了免费饮料和交际。
Here for the free drinks and mingling.
哦,当然也是为了支持我的宝贝出于生意原因
Oh, and, of course, to support my bae killing Lex
杀掉莱克斯,不过也有私人恩怨,你懂的。
due to their business, but also personal strifes, you know.
她斗不过莱克斯的。
She won't be able to defeat Lex.
他变得太强大了。
He's become too powerful.
那个寿星老坏蛋在哪?
Where's that over the hill hosebeast?
欢迎!
Welcome!
我们亲切的东道主,莱克斯·卢瑟,为他的40岁生日备足了整夜款待。
Our gracious host, Lex Luthor, has planned a night of treats for his 40th.
我们有爆米花,加密刮刮乐,
We've got poppers, crypto scratch-offs,
现在,有请泥脸表演。
and now, a performance by Clayface.
我本打算亲自来的,
I planned to join in person,
但月球海关的那些怪物拒绝了
but those monsters at moon customs denied
我的情感支持水豚。
my emotional support capybara.
生日快乐…
♪ Happy birth... ♪
是我!超级莱克斯人。
'Tis I! SuperLex Man.
好吧。
Okay.
他用臭氧激光遮挡太阳直到我变得足够虚弱。
He used the ozone laser to block the sun until I was weak enough.
我是在世的最强大的人。
I'm the most powerful man alive.
然后他把我囚禁起来,
Then he took me prisoner,
拿走了我的斗篷,吸干我的力量…
took my cape, drained my powers...
…从肉体上和精神上把他吸收了。
...absorbed him physically and mentally.
…最糟糕的是,
...and worst of all,
-他拿了我的头发! -我拿了他的头发。
- he has my hair! - I have his hair.
噢,糟了。艾薇!
Oh, fuck. Ivy!
嘿,那我呢?
Hey, what about me?
祝你生日
♪ Happy Birthday ♪
快乐 -艾薇,你能来真是太好了。
- ♪ To you ♪ - Ivy, how big of you to come.
很遗憾,酒席承办人没有为不速之客做准备。
Sadly, the caterers didn't plan for crashers.
噢,我不是来吃饭的。
Oh, I'm not here to eat.
我是来杀掉你然后披上你的皮当战利品。
I'm here to kill you and then wear your skin as a trophy.
噢!
Oh!
在各方面都不如我强大的感觉怎么样?
How does it feel to be less powerful than me in every way?
你一直都低估了我。
You have always underestimated me.
我想我对你的估计是准确的。
I think I estimated you accurately.
一些小小的吹捧,一个华丽的公♥关♥团队…
Some light compliments, a gorgeous PR team...
-…然后你就成了个完全没用的木偶… -啊!
- ...and you became a perfectly ineffective puppet... - Ah!
…只能在我建造这里时给我在毁灭军团暖座位。
...to warm my seat at the LOD while I built this.
哦,我…我…我来告诉你谁才是木偶。
Oh, I... I... I'll show you who's a puppet.
这就是我不做私人演出的原因。
This is why I don't do private gigs.
我应该在雪儿的复活节午餐上就吸取教训。
I should have learned my lesson at Cher's Easter brunch.
我在迈阿密见过托尼·罗宾斯这么做。
I saw Tony Robbins do this in Miami.
然后他在阳台上一连三小时吃我下面。
Then he ate my gooch on the sundeck for three hours.
啊!
Ugh!
噢,你觉得这是个派对把戏吗?
Oh, you think this is a party trick?
醒醒吧!你没看到他有多危险吗?
Wake up! Don't you see how dangerous he is?
在莱克斯自己的派对上和他干仗?
Fighting Lex at his own party?
太没眼光了。
Such a bad look.
强大的女商人吃了亏再继续前进。
Powerful businesswomen take an L and move on.
我以为你会从我的指导中明日这一点。
I thought you would understand that from my mentoring.
把我的号♥码和真号♥码都丢掉吧。
Lose my number and my real number.
去他的。我不需要朋友。
Screw this. I don't need friends.
我…我是个强大的女商人。
I... I'm a powerful businesswoman.
树女士,社会化有意识作恶,花言巧语。
Lady trees, socially conscious evil, splashy words.
但最终,你一事无成。
But ultimately, you accomplish nothing.
没人能把艾薇逼到角落。
Nobody pins Ivy in the corner.
吸收乳制品让我更强壮。
I get better workouts digesting dairy.
这太丢人了。
This is so embarrassing.
我只是觉得好像没人……
I just feel like nobody...
没人把我当回事。
Nobody takes me seriously.
就……就好像你无法从内部改变这个系统。
It... It's almost like you can't change the system from the inside.
我们都试过了,可结果呢。
We both tried and look what happened.
哇,你真的和伴侣们一起经历过这些,哈?
Wow, you really went through it with the plus-ones, huh?
我是说蝙蝠家族。
I actually meant the Bat family.
去他妈的那些义警。
Screw those narcs.
我是说,你工作那么努力。
I mean, you work so hard.
我基本上就是蝙蝠家族没人信任的热辣后妈。
I was basically the Bat family's hot stepmom no one trusted.
哦,胡说八道。
Well, that's bullshit.
顺便说一句,你会是最热辣的后妈。
And by the way, you'd be the hottest stepmom.
而且,你我都知道是那些孩子不值得你信任。
Plus, you and I both know it's the kids you can't trust.
我好奇拇指公主女士还是否存在,
I wonder if Princess Ladyfingers still exists,
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表