剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
自从,你知道,我们阻止了世界未日,
since, you know, we stopped the apocalypse,
并且,改变了整个历史进程。
and, like, changed the whole course of history.
我们做到了,不是吗?
We did do that, didn't we?
你知道吗?去他妈的。
You know what? Fuck it.
我们多么强大。
We are so powerful.
就算这些混♥蛋♥谁都看不出来,
Even if none of these assholes can see it,
我们也要给他们见识见识。
we're gonna show them anyway.
噢,我想念你眼中那毁灭性的光芒。
Oh, I miss seeing that destructive glimmer in your eye.
我们干吧!
Let's do this!
为了我们的女儿,存在或不存在,
For our daughter, who may or may not exist
想或不想杀我们。
and may or may not try to kill us.
可等等,我们要干什么?
But wait, what are we doing?
我们要让世界变得更美好。
We're gonna make the world a better place.
现在,我们去找那该死的臭氧激光器。
Now, let's go find that dumb ozone laser.
吓到你了,贱♥人♥。吓到你了,贱♥人♥。
Gotcha, bitch. Gotcha, bitch.
杰弗里,你真是可爱。
Jeffrey, you are a trip.
可笑的是我根本不吃蛋糕。
It's funny 'cause I don't even eat cake.
说真的,谁来拿着这个——
Seriously, someone take this--
理工科的女人都知道
Every woman in STEM knows
激光有三种功能。
that lasers have three functions.
它们被设计的任务是,去除毛囊,
The task they're designed for, removing hair follicles,
还有狂轰乱炸。
and blowing shit the fuck up.
这就是我们将要使用的功能。
And that's the function we'll be using.
提醒
蝙蝠女的榕树这次真的需要浇水了
啊,天啊,蝙蝠女一定很擅长这个
Ugh, God, Batgirl will be so great at this
入侵激光器之类。
breaking into the laser thing.
她酷爱编程和打字什么的。
She loves codes and typing and shit.
可惜她在生我的气。
Too bad she's mad at me.
不好。
Shit.
好吧。莱克斯在跟着我们。呼叫蝙蜿女。
All right. Lex is following us. Call Batgirl.
不,不,不。听着。
No, no, no. Listen.
她需要专心恢复身体,好吗?
She needs to focus on her recovery, okay?
另外,我不能再给这个电脑痴喂料。
Besides, I can't feed into this computer obsession.
她可能会成为那种
She might become one of those people
沉迷于网络生活的人,
who gets addicted to her online life,
然后除了薯片忘记吃任何东西
and then forgets to eat anything but salt and vinegar chips
并死于坏血病。
and dies of scurvy.
该死打给她,小哈。
Fucking call her, Harls.
好吧。啊!
Fine. Ugh!
是我,哈莉。别挂。
It's me, Harley. Don't hang up.
我知道你肯定正忙着吃糖霜苹果酱瞪着莉安,但是——
I'm sure you're busy eating powdered applesauce glaring at LeAnne, but--
别把我当受害者对待。
Stop treating me like a victim.
我从我爸,我的医生,还有那个以为
I get enough from my dad, my doctors,
我是她死去丈夫的老太太那里受够了。
the old lady who comes in here and thinks I'm her dead husband.
哦……我不知道你有那种感受。不过,是啊。
Uh... Didn't know you felt that way. But, uh, yeah.
我找你认真帮忙拯救世界。
I'm calling you for serious world saving help.
艾薇也在。我开了免提。
Ivy's here. You're on speakerphone.
嗨,艾薇。
Hi, Ivy.
嗨,嗯,那么你能,黑进月球车吗?
Hi. Um, so can you, like, hack into a moon buggy?
筒单。告诉我型号♥。
Easy. Hit me with the model number.
它就印在左保险杠上方。
It's printed above the left bumper.
妈♥逼♥的M,
M as in motherfucker,
婊♥子♥的B,
B as in bitch,
横杠,0567
dash, 0, 5, 6, 7.
听着。慢慢来。如果你做不到——
And, listen. Take it slow. If you can't do it--
我进去了。
I'm in.
我的车坏了。
My buggy's busted.
目的地已重新规划。
The destination has been rerouted.
我要求和负责人谈谈。
I demand to talk to whoever's in charge.
也许是你的男上司?
Perhaps your male superior?
这只有一个女人在操作,混♥蛋♥。
This is a one-woman operation, asshole.
蝙蝠女做到了!我们进去了。
Batgirl did it! We're in.
你……你们在干什么?
What... What are you doing?
铲除科技,石油,和化妆品制药公♥司♥,
Mowing down tech, oil, and cosmetic pharmaceutical companies
以社会性有意识作恶之名。
in the name of socially conscious evil.
哦,我喜欢这个计划,感情酷毙了,显然,
Oh, I love the plan, very emotionally cool, obvs,
但也许首先,我们该疏散大楼,是吧?
but maybe first, let's evacuate the buildings, huh?
我是说,我们真的不得不,还是……
I mean, do we really have to, or...
我刚远程拉响了哥谭市所有的火警。
I just remotely pulled all the fire alarms in Gotham.
好吧,现在你只是在炫耀。
Okay, now you're just showing off.
我们要先炸死谁,性感妹子?
Who we gonna blow up first, hot stuff?
让我们向商界恶女开火吧!
Let's rain fire on EWBC!
维罗妮卡·凯尔公♥司♥,嘭!
Veronica Cale's company, boom!
塔莉亚的韦恩狗屎,嘭!
Talia's Wayne shit, boom!
那个昂贵还根本不好吃的牡蛎餐厅,嘭!
That overpriced oyster place that isn't even good, boom!
什么鬼?
What the zuck?
搞什么飞机?
What the fuck?
立即撒离大楼。
Evacuate the building immediately.
该死!又破产了。
Drats! Bankrupt again.
去死吧,白领酒。
Curse you, White Collar Wine.
世界又需要蝙蝠侠了。
The world needs Batman again.
行动。打给蔡斯法官。
Do it. Call Judge Chase.
告诉他他的继女得到了韦恩腔唱片公♥司♥的实习岗位。
Tell him his stepdaughter got an internship at WayneTone Records.
我会在午饭前把你弄出来。
I'll have you out by lunch.
我喜欢我们这样心有灵犀。
I love when we're in sync like this.
是啊,就像回到了53年。
Yeah, like back in '53,
当迪兹·吉莱斯皮和查尔斯·明格斯卿卿我我时。
when Dizzy Gillespie horned it up with Charles Mingus.
关掉那东西。你会破坏月亮的。
Turn that thing off. You're gonna break the moon.
是啊,我要他妈的再来一个,
Yeah, and for my motherfucking encore,
爆毁军团!
the Legion of Kaboom!
什么?艾薇,你确定吗?
What? Ivy, are you sure?
那你建立的一切呢?
What about everything you've built?
我什么都没建立,小哈。
I didn't build anything, Harls.
我只是问题的一部分。
I was just part of the problem.
立即撒离大楼。
Evacuate the building immediately.
我们现在居家办公吗?还是……
So do we work from home now? Or...
搞定了,贱♥人♥。
Gotcha, bitch.
嘿,我这么说有点奇怪,
Hey, this is kind of weird for me to say,
但是你即使正把他们打得屁滚尿流也会
but your occasional willingness to help people
偶尔帮助别人的意愿让我很受鼓舞。
even while blowing the shit out of them is inspiring to me.
就像,手提袋级别的鼓舞。
Like, tote bag level-inspiring.
嗷,谢谢,艾薇。
Aw, thanks, Ive.
但做中间派真的很苦恼。
But it's a real pain in the ass being in the middle.
宝贝,你不是中间派。
Baby, you're not in the middle.
你是局外人。
You're on the outside.
我就爱你这点。我是说。
And that's what I love about you. I mean,
这是你的……这是你的超能力。
it's your... It's your superpower.
荒原狼!你来了?
Steppenwolf! You came?
没有答复,没问题。
No RSVP, no problem.
酒席承办商对不速之客有准备。
The caterers planned for crashers.
谢谢,荒原。
Thanks, Steppy.
不,等等!
No, wait!
我以为我们是生意伙伴。
I thought we were business bros.
我们得离开这里。
We gotta get out of here.
噢,该死。拿着我的皮带。
Oh, shit. Hold my leash.
怎,怎么了?你忘拿钱包了吗?
What... What happened? You forget your purse?
你要告诉正义联盟里所有的英雄一个普通人救了你吗?
You gonna tell all the hoes in the Justice League a normie saved you?
我一直都知道你是个英雅。
I always knew you were a hero.
我比英雄更好。
I'm better than a hero.
我是哈莉·他妈的·奎茵。
I'm Harley fucking Quinn.
我开了一家财富500强公♥司♥就是为了犯下
I started a Fortune 500 company just to commit a crime
足以让我进入黑门监狱的罪行。
worthy enough to land me in Blackgate.
食物很好,但也没那么好。
The food is good, but not that good.
哦。不。
Oh. [chuckles] No.
虽然我千方百计要吃多米尼克·克伦供应的牢饭,
While I'm intrigued to dine at Dominique Crenn's commissary pop-up,
但我做这一切其实是为了重聚……
I actually did it all to be reunited with...
布鲁斯少爷。
Master Bruce.
嗨,阿尔弗雷德。我自己有车。谢了。
Hey, Alfred. Got my own ride. Thanks.
庄园见。
I'll see you at the Manor.
噢,该死。我又忘了自己的生日吗?
Oh, shitstick. Did I forget my own birthday again?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表