剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
噢,我的天啊!谢谢你。
Oh, my fucking God! Thank you.
我,我很高兴我不是唯一长大成人的混♥蛋♥。
I, I'm just so glad I'm not the only full grown asshole.
我的手湿着,而且还黏呼呼的?
Mine was, like, wet, but also, like, sticky?
特别黏!
So sticky!
我觉得,那条看上去像鼻屎,对吧?
I mean, that one looks like a booger, right?
噢,天哪。这条就像在松弛的小♥弟♥弟♥上粘了一双眼睛贴。
Oh, my God. This one's just like a pair of googly eyes stuck on a flaccid dong.
他的眼睛一直跟着你。
He always has his eye on you.
-还是他的牙齿? -噢,天啊。
- Or is that his tooth? - Oh, my God.
是的,那个小家伙看起来又老又嫩。
Yeah, the little one looked like it was old and young
而且又死又活,与此同时。
and like, dead and alive, all at the same time.
就像一个长了鳍的婴儿本杰明·巴顿。
Like a little baby Benjamin Button with fins.
对!对!
Yes! Yes!
艾薇,我决定搬去和蝙蝠家族一起。
Ive, I decided to move in with the Bat family.
哇,什么?
Whoa, what?
把我的新工作融入我的旧生活实在是太难了。
It's just too hard to integrate my new job into my old life.
我需要沉浸于
I need to immerse myself
纯粹的英雄文化中
in pure uncut hero culture
直到它成为第二天性。
until it becomes second nature.
对,好的。去……去吧。
Yeah. Okay. Go... Go for it.
-真的? -是的。
- Really? - Yeah.
我是说,这是我们正在想办法开展
I mean, this is us figuring out how to make
我们的新工作,对吧?
our new jobs work, right?
只是,嗯,别用太久。
Just, um, don't take too long.
呣
Mmm.
噢,我差点忘了!
Oh, I almost forgot!
我在自助餐厅拿了点东西。
I picked up a little something at the buffet.
噢,天啊,不。这个看起来像其中一个婴儿。
Oh, God, no. This one looks like one of the babies.
哦,不!它就是!有条纹的那个。
Oh, no! It does! The striped one.
张嘴
Open up.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表