剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
啊
Ah.
这需要的远远不只是——
It's gonna take a lot more than some--
怎样,看来我救了你的屁♥股♥。
Well, looks like I saved your ass.
-什么…你杀了他? -噢,天哪,他死了?
- What... You killed him?
- Oh, my God, is he dead?
酷。
Cool.
艾薇曾发誓要把军团引向绿色环保的方向,
Ivy has pledged to take the Legion in a green-conscious direction,
这把莱克斯公♥司♥股价推上了天。
which sent LexCorp stocks soaring.
对韦恩企业就不能这样说了,
The same can't be said for Wayne Enterprises,
他们的股票在新闻报道后直线下跌。
whose stocks are in a free fall after the news.
我们扣动了扳机。
We've hit the trigger.
给飞机加油。
Fuel up the jet.
我要去哥谭。
I'm going to Gotham.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表