剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你周二能请假吗,还是……
Can you leave Tuesday, or...
抱歉,那天是健腿日。
Sorry, that's leg day.
你知道,蝙蝠家族就喜欢集体蹲。
You know, the Bat family is all about group squats.
噢,那周四呢?
Oh. What about next Thursday?
啊,周四是我监视码头的日子。
Ugh. Thursdays are my day for surveillance at the docks.
好吧。那么,亲爱的,你什么时候能去?
Okay. Well, then, honey, when can you go?
英雄们也该休息一天
Heroes deserve a day off.
即使是那些没有接种疫苗的消防员
Even all those unvaccinated firefighters.
拉斯维加斯的莱克索酒店刚刚重新开业,
Actually, the Lexor in Vegas just reopened,
而且对反派免费。
and it's free for villains.
哦耶!猎豹和坎雅就在那重申了他们的誓言。
Oh, yeah! Cheetah and Kanye renewed their vows there.
等等,泥脸的常驻演出不是这周未开始吗?
Wait, isn't Clayface's residency starting this weekend?
我已经收到很多定向广♥告♥了,就好像,呃。
I've been getting so many targeted ads, it's like, ugh.
我也是!噢,天啊,我们居然还没聊过这事。
Same! Oh, my God, I cannot believe we haven't talked about this.
他唱的是拉斯维加斯其他演出的经典曲目吗?
He's singing the greatest hits of other Vegas residencies?
是的,可为什么预告片是法语的?
Yes, and why is the trailer in French?
他为什么穿着军装在洗泡泡浴?
Why is he taking a bubble bath in army fatigues?
对啊,还有观众是谁?
Yeah, like, who is the audience?
买♥♥不到其他任何门票的任何人。
Anyone who couldn't get tickets to literally anything else.
完全正确。但老实说,亲爱的
Totally. But actually, honey,
你知道,现在你是蝙蝠家族成员,
you know, now that you're with the Bat family,
你也许不该住拉斯维加斯最邪恶的度假村
you probably shouldn't stay at the evilest resort in Vegas.
不嘛不嘛,我想你。
No, no, no. No, I miss you.
我想念通宵不睡
I miss staying up all night,
你知道,深陷于性♥爱♥胡闹,
you know, getting into erotic mischief,
互喂小胡萝卜。
feeding each other baby carrots.
-耶,妹子! -我们要去拉斯维加斯!
-Yeah, girl! - Let's go to Vegas!
《哈莉·奎茵》第4季第3集
标签而已
好的,如果你需要打手请拨三……
Okay, dial extension three if you need goons...
-唔! -需要枪,刀或者坦克请拨四,
- Ooh! - Four for guns, knives, tanks,
需要新毛巾请拨五。
and five for fresh towels.
噢,手榴弹巧克力,
Oh, the grenades are chocolate,
但巧克力是手榴弹。
but the chocolates are grenades.
这个先留着。
Gonna save this for later.
在你处理人♥质♥,呃,受害者之前
Would you like me to have your suite pre-tarped
需要我在你的套房♥铺上防水布吗?
before you deal with your hostage? Er, victim?
嘿,你也太不会说悄悄话了。
Hey, you suck at whispering.
-我可是她女朋友。 -嗯。
- I am her girlfriend. - Hmm.
如果你有任何需要就告诉我。
Let me know if you need anything at all.
噢!事实上,哦,我们需要。
Oh! Actually, uh, we do.
我们想要两张泥脸表演的票。
We'd love a pair of tickets to the Clayface show.
既然来了,我们应该去瞧瞧,对吧?
We should probably just check it out while we're here, right?
那个节目的票几个月前就售罄了。
That show's been sold out for months.
哦,等等。你认真的?真的吗?
Oh, wait. Are you serious? For real?
但好消息是……
But good news...
脸先生慷慨地邀请了你们
Mr. Face generously invited you
今天下午参加他的演出前泳池派对。
to his pre-show pool party this afternoon.
啊,还真含蕾
Ah, very subtle.
我真该让诺拉来处理票的事。
I'm just gonna have Nora handle the tickets.
想要入住赠品,敌人之血猎手酒吗?
Complimentary Blood-of-Your-Enemies shooter?
你那份加了你四年级数学老师的。
Yours has some of your fourth grade math teacher's.
噢,敬最棒的周未。
Oh. To the best weekend ever.
哇!
Whoo!
噢!
Ow!
那我们先做什么?喔!
So what should we do first? Ooh!
我们去看演出“坠落”
We should see that show Fall.
用长矛代替安全网的空中马戏表演?
The aerial circus show with the spikes instead of safety nets?
呃,你知道什么才算出人意料和颜覆性吗?
Uh, you know what would be so unexpected and subversive?
去看看玻璃吹制屋顶花♥园♥
Going to see the glass-blown ceiling garden
由著名盲人艺术家戴尔·奇胡利设计。
designed by famous blind artist Dale Chihuly.
然后在回来的路上
And on the way back,
在M&M店里停一下,盛两份L.B.?
we stop at the M&M's store, scoop a couple L.B.'s?
我知道糖衣巧克力会让你欲♥火♥焚身。
I know a candy-coated chocolate makes you horny.
噢!
Oh!
需要我叫防水布吗?
Should I call for tarp?
我要那只屁♥股♥肥肥的!
I want that one with the fat ass!
呃。对不起我们不得不排队三个小时。
Ugh. So sorry we had to wait in line for three hours.
嘿,至少我们看到了M&M的历年展示。
Hey, at least we got to see that M&M's through the years display.
有趣的是还看到美黑款的,哈?
Pretty fun to see the tan ones, huh?
是啊,完全不
Yeah, no, totally.
另外我爱听队伍里如此多婴儿哭叫。
I also loved hearing so many babies screaming in line.
啊,免费的枪!什么?还喷绘装饰?噢!
Ah, free guns! What? And with airbrushing? Oh!
你…你想去处理那事,还是……
Do... Do you wanna deal with that, or...
不。工作可以等。我可不想破坏这性感派对的气氛!
No. Work can wait. I don't wanna interrupt these sexy party vibes!
女士,这位英雄在烦扰你吗?
Ma'am, is this hero bothering you?
噢,该死,国王!
Oh, shit, King!
绿女神!
Green Goddess!
塔比莎,你记得我的上司和前上司吧?
Tabitha, you remember my boss and my former boss.
我跟你说好的,这是我的孕月之旅。
I told you, this is my babymoon.
我想操个魔术师。
I wanna fuck a magician.
啊,好的,女士。
Uh, yes, ma'am.
塔比莎和我们的九个待产孩子来这儿参加派对。
Tabitha and our nine unborn children are here to party.
我是来陪护他们的,只要她开心怎样都行。
And I'm here to support them in whatever way is least annoying to her.
啊!把你的腮盖好。
Ugh! Cover your gills.
你呼出的气都喷到我的锤头了。
I can feel you breathing on my hammer.
哦,艾薇小妲,艾尔维斯邀请你到他的
Uh, Miss Ivy, Elvis has requested you join him
他的小屋品尝白犀牛骨髓。
for some white rhino bone marrow in his cabana.
噢,好的。
Oh, okay.
我是说,那可是猫王。
I mean, it is Elvis.
好的,当然。
Well, of course.
哈莉,我担心塔比莎不让我和她一起抚养孩子。
Harley, I'm worried Tabitha won't let me co-parent with her.
而我想成为这些鲨鱼们生活的一部分。
And I want to be part of these sharks' lives.
是啊,这不好办。她好像讨厌你。
Yeah, that's a tough one. She seems to hate you.
哟,也给我来两颗那种绿色的。
Yo, hook me up with a couple of those green ones.
巧克力?我以为是苯佐卡因呢!
Chocolate? I thought they were benzos!
我得把嘴里的这个味道去掉。
I need to get this taste out of my mouth.
啊,不好意思。
Uh, I'm sorry.
你都大肚子了
Should you be smoking cigarettes
还能抽烟吗?
since you're, like, extremely pregnant?
不要当人类来看待我的身体。
Don't humansplain my body to me.
耶,听到她说的没!
Yeah, you heard her!
查查“鲨鱼胎盘”难道会死吗?
Would it kill you to look up "shark placenta"?
唔呣
Mmm-hmm.
赶快滚!
Now scram!
要……不要我去查查我们的水果拼盘?
Should... Should I check on our fruit medley?
你知道我国著名的秋葵汤吗?
You know that famous gumbo from my kingdom?
当然!冰岛鲨酱秋葵汤!
Of course! Hakarl gumbo!
有一首广受传唱的民谣就是讲它有多难制♥作♥。
I mean, there's a beloved folk song about how hard it is to make.
没错,我想喝那个。
Yeah, I want that.
我孩子们的愿望就是我的命令。
My brood's wish is my command.
嗨,猫王怎样?
Hey, how was Elvis?
等等,不,不,白犀牛怎样?
Wait, no, no. How was the white rhino?
-不,等等,还是猫王优先! -嗯,其实两个都不咋样。
- No, wait, Elvis first! - Um, ugh on both, actually.
但你知道谁永远不会让人失望吗?
But you know who never underwhelms?
本杰明·他妈的富兰克林!
Benjamin fuckin' Franklin!
好了!我们该赌谁?
Okay! Who should we bet on?
我希望我能在这场死斗中下注。
I wish I could bet on this death match.
虽然碎布娃针脚很松没啥胜机,但我很喜欢他的精干活力。
Bad odds with Rag Doll's loose stitching, but I do like his wiry energy.
等等,没人看到我为这个欢呼,对吧?
Wait, no one saw me cheering for this, right?
嘿,泥脸的票,呃,进展如何?
Hey, so where are we with the, uh, Clayface tickets?
我能跟席琳去后台,
I can get backstage with Celine,
和布兰妮打个招呼,但没机会见泥脸。
a meet and greet with Britney, but nada for Clayface.
我是说,你就不能直接问他吗?
I mean, can't you just ask him?
是的。不,我不能这么做。
Yeah. No, I can't do that.
我可能忽略了几封邮件,是他
I may have ignored a few emails that he may have sent
专门为这事发的,
specifically about this exact subject,
所以继续尝试吧。
so just keep trying.
哇!连我都有票。
Wow! Even I have tickets.
我猜总裁的意思是“这点小破事都不行”。
I guess CEO stands for "Can't Even do" capital "O" shit.
啊,哟。不,巨魔。
Uh, ew. No. Troll.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表