剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
-赞成。 -赞成。
- Aye. - Aye.
-反对。 -6比6
-Nay. - 6-6.
我还是莱克斯公♥司♥的首席执行官。
I remain CEO of LexCorp.
你拿不走我的东西。
You can't take what's mine.
我拿走你的东西。
I take what's yours.
嗯,这是什么?
Hmm, what is this?
维生素B12。美味。
B12. Delicious.
那克莱格的投票呢?
What about Clegg's vote?
嘿,你是谁?
Hi, who are you?
德沃拉·麦克勒瓦特,克莱格的妻子。那个,曾经是
Devora Macklewaithe, Clegg's wife. Well, I was
直到你用这根高尔夫球杆刺穿了他的屁♥眼♥。
until you impaled his butthole with this golf club.
所以,说“赞成,”
So, say "aye,"
这是他的遗愿。
as was his dying wish.
艾薇,我不认识你,
Ivy, I don't know you,
而且我讨厌你的鞋子。
And I hate your shoes.
但你女朋友为我的锁骨报了仇而其他人都不愿意。
But your girlfriend avenged my clavicle when no one else would.
尤其是克莱格。
Especially Clegg.
所以,我至少可以无论如何为你投这一票。
So, the least I can do is vote with you on whatever this is.
反对。
Nay.
反对?反对?是反对。
Nay? [chuckling] Nay? It's a nay.
现在该谁夹起尾巴做人了,贱♥人♥?
Whose balls are in the cat box now, bitch?
小丑市长的
社区菜园
庆祝丰收! 挑个蔬菜!
蝙蝙女,我到处找你。
Batgirl, I've been looking everywhere for you.
我带了咖啡。很有侦探范儿,哈?
I brought coffees. Very detective-y, huh?
我永远也找不到杀害夜翼的凶手。
I'm never gonna find Nightwing's killer.
呃,你会找到下一个的。
Ugh, you'll get the next one.
我搞砸了无数次。
I fucked up a million times.
而你从未放弃过我。
And you never gave up on me.
即使当我杀了猪面人教授或公示了那个邮递员。
Even when I killed Professor Pyg or doxed that mailman.
我是说,我们都会搞砸。
I mean, we all mess up.
世界不是非黑即日的。
The world is not black and white.
我是说,现在确实有点。
I mean, now it actually kind of is.
但是,一般不是。
But, like, normally.
好吧,你是要说点什么,还是要我傻站在这里
Okay, are you gonna say something, or am I just standing out here
深挖情感让大家嘲笑?
with my emotional dick out for everyone to laugh at?
离那个冒牌货远点,女朋友。
Back away from that imposter, girlfriend.
我才是真正的哈莉。
I'm the real Harley.
你这个狡猾的小贱♥人♥。
You sneaky little skank.
你怎么出来的?
How did you get out?
该死,我真厉害。
Damn it, I'm good.
怎么回事?这是闪电侠的恶作剧吗?
What's happening? Is... Is this a Flash prank?
我不是总能理解他的幽默,但是笑就完事了。
I don't always get his humor, but it's easier just to laugh.
住手!
Stop that!
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
想跳舞吗,宝贝?该死的跳吧。
You wanna dance, baby? Let's fucking dance.
蝙蝙女,救命。啊!
Batgirl, help. Ugh!
这个食尸鬼想要接管我的生活。
This ghoul's trying to take over my life.
哦,你什么都没做。
Well, you aren't doing anything with it.
我是更好的蝙蝠哈莉。
I'm the better Bat Harley.
等等。你们谁才是哈莉?
Wait. Which one of you is Harley?
-我! -噢,天啊,我们的声音一点都不像。
- Me! - Oh, my God, we sound nothing alike.
她的声音太刺耳了。我讨厌!
Her voice is so grating. I hate it!
等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
世界不是非黑即日的。
The world isn't black and white.
当然,它是的。
Of course, it is.
呣啊。
Mwah.
我知道我是个接吻高手。
I knew I was a good kisser.
等等!
Wait!
嘿,他们在免费发放土豆泥。
Hey, they're giving away free mashed taters.
孩子们,拿上勺子。
Kids, get your spoons.
哈莉,你为什么这么做?
Harley, why'd you do that?
她杀了夜翼。
She killed Nightwing.
那个疯狂的贱♥人♥!
That fricking B!
好了。我们要关闭地球拯救器了。
All right. We are deactivating the EarthSaver.
那么……你会按下吗?
So... Are you gonna push it?
是的。我只是在等……莱克斯在哪?
Yeah. I was just waiting for... Is, uh... Where's Lex?
我得走了。被这么多恶人围着,我开始出疹子了。
I gotta go. I start to get hives being around this many notties.
好吧,没事,现在。没事了,没事了。我会……
Okay, fine, now. It's fine, it's fine, I'll...
嘭!
Boom!
我的胡桃又变回皇家蓝了。
My walnuts are back to being royal blue.
唔!离解除父权制近了一步,对吧?
Whoo! One step closer to dismantling the patriarchy, am I right?
谁想喝玛格丽塔?
Who wants margaritas?
这感觉不像是胜利。
This doesn't feel like a victory.
真不敢相信我竟然和一个冒牌货合作。
I can't believe I was working with an impostor.
不过这也解释了你多么迫切
Although it does explain how amped you were
要起诉商标侵权行为。
to persecute trademark infringements.
而且我增加了手下亡魂的数量。
And I've increased my body count.
她是个杀人犯还是个土豆。
She was a murderer and a potato.
所以严格来说这不算杀人吧?
So this doesn't technically count as killing?
是啊,基本上就是烹饪。
Yeah, it was basically cooking.
但是听着,我不想一直纠结于法律细节。
But listen, I don't wanna keep getting off on technicalities.
我是来告诉你我要退出蝙蝠家族。
I came to tell you I'm quitting the Bat Family.
什么?哈莉,为什么?
What? Harley, why?
我厌倦了与真实自我抗争。
I'm tired of fighting who I am.
你的替身完全在照章办事,
Your Double was totally by the book,
但我选择了你。
but I choose you.
而我永远都会选择你。
And I'd always choose you.
你只需要培养你的英雄本能。
You just need to work on your hero instincts.
努力遵守你们的规矩,搞砸了我和艾薇的关系
Trying to live up to your rules fucked up my relationship with Ivy
还搞乱了我的大脑。
and messed with my brain.
即使我觉得自己做得很好,我还是杀了人。
Even when I thought I was doing great, I still killed someone.
想要接管你的生活的人。
Who tried to take over your life.
是的,好吧。我的替身极为烦人又焦虑还专横之极。
Yes. Okay. My Double was intensely annoying and uptight and bossy as shit.
但他和那个混♥蛋♥都不罪不致死。
But neither he nor that great ass deserved to die.
你是说她吗?
You mean she?
是的。不管怎样。我很抱歉。
Yep. Anyway, I'm sorry.
但我终于准备好承认我做不来这个。
But I'm finally ready to admit I can't do this.
但你不能退出蝙蝙家族。
But you can't quit the Bat Family.
但我要退出。
But I am.
我越是勉强,坏事越是不断发生更多,而我——
The more I force it, the more bad stuff keeps happening and I--
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表