剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
直说吧,
So let me get this straight.
你们就因为我杀了猪面人教授而生气?
You guys are actually mad that I killed Professor Pyg?
我们不杀人。
We don't kill people.
总有别的办法。
There's always another way.
你们宁愿让我眼看着
You would rather have me stand by
夜翼凄惨地丢了屁♥股♥而死吗?
while Nightwing dies a brutal buttless death?
正是如此
Yes, yes.
哥谭会为我和我苹果般光亮的屁♥股♥而哀悼
Gotham would mourn me and my glistening apple bottom.
但这个家族的首要规矩就是“不杀人”
But the number one rule in this family is "no killing."
那得怪你们没告诉我
Well, then, that's on you guys for not telling me.
(无线网密♥码♥:不杀人)
(我们不杀人)
在这个洞里,我们坚持:
保护黑人的生命
没哪种人是非法的
科学是真实的
我们绝不杀人
(不杀人)
嗯
Hmm.
(不杀人)
你知道,我觉得这就是那种
You know, I think it's one of those things
不指出你就永远不会在意的东西,
that you never notice until it's pointed out,
现在我再也不会注意不到了,所以,我错了。
and now I can never not notice it, so, my bad.
“别杀人,不杀人”
♪ Don't kill, no killing ♪
(会说话的泰迪罗非鱼)“别杀人,不杀人”
♪ Don't kill, no killing ♪
(会说话的泰迪罗非鱼)“别杀人,不杀人”
♪ Don't kill, no killing ♪
这歌♥粘在我脑子里了
Songs stick in this old bean.
你们应该先从鱼开始
You should have started with the fish.
《哈莉·奎茵》第4季第2集
当、个、贱、人
(突发:毁灭军团女士植树仪式)
我们正和市长以及毒藤女一起现场直播
We're live with the mayor and Poison Ivy.
姑娘,到底怎么回事?
Girl, what the heck is going on?
哦,女士
Oh, girl.
哦,我正在发起倡议
Um, so I'm, uh, leading an initiative
把哥谭所有的雄树都换成雌树
to replace all the male trees in Gotham with female trees.
小丑大哥,作为男人,你接受那样吗?
Big J, as a male, are you gonna stand for that?
当然,唐妮
Of course, Tawny.
只有雌树才能结出果实
It's female trees that produce fruit
而免费水果可是大家的挚爱
and free fruit for the people is peachy keen.
但既然这是与毁灭军团的合作
But since this is a co-pro with the Legion of Doom,
我很高兴你能提前告诉我这个邪恶的反转是什么
I'd appreciate a heads-up on what the evil twist is.
哇哦,我是说,再多给我们爆点料。
Ooh, ooh. I mean, give us the juice with extra pulp.
没啥反转
No twist.
你知道,我们只是一家公♥司♥
You know, we're just a corporation
想亲近这座城市
endearing itself to the city.
那么,喔!
So, whoo!
你不能不让我参与反转
You can't leave me out of the twist!
我是市长
I'm the mayor.
艾薇!
Ivy!
哟!
Yo!
艾薇不接受观众提问。
Ivy's not visiting with spectators.
诺拉,是我呀,哈莉
Nora, it's me, come on, Harley,
说服你不在脖子纹上“阴屁女王”的那位。
the person who convinced you not to get a neck tattoo that said "queef queen."
名单上没有你
I don't see you on the list.
那是妈妈通心粉的外卖♥♥菜单
That's a Mama Macaroni's takeout menu.
等等,大蒜头又回来了?
Wait, garlic nubs are back?
艾薇,晚上去妈妈通心粉约会?
Ivy, Mama Mac's for date night?
呣啊
Mwah--
你在干什…不,你不能给反派飞吻。
What are you d... No, you can't blow kisses to villains.
你又怎么会出席毁灭军团活动?
Why are you even at an LOD event?
我为浪漫来这儿,不是职业,
I am here romantically, not professionally,
但我的犯罪侦查眼大睁着呢,行吧?
but I've got my crimey eyes wide open, okay?
我刚刚狠狠瞪了
I just gave a very menacing look
一个想要乱丢垃圾的家伙。
to a guy who almost littered.
我完全表现着家族,明白?
I am totally representing the Fam. See?
你必须挣得你的蝙蝙侠装备
You have to earn your Bat outfit.
你不能直接去万圣节商店买♥♥一套
You can't just go buy one at a Halloween store.
这是从性用品店弄的,好吗?
Well, this is from a sex shop, okay?
不好。
Not okay.
我收到你短♥信♥的时候
I'm getting texts about you
我们马上就要把
when we were this close
德库拉从棺材里引出来了。
to luring Drunkula out of his coffin.
这得怪我们,从没好好训练你。
You know, this is on us for never properly training you.
噢,太好了,行啊。
Oh, cool, cool, okay.
我要……要跟一群狼一起训练吗?
Am... Am... Am I gonna train with a pack of wolves?
誓言保持沉默,在山里和僧侣们生活,
Take a vow of silence and live with monks in the mountains
学着无声地闲聊?
learning to gossip non-verbally?
我得做阿尔弗雷德的助手?
I have to be Alfred's assistant?
这是改塑你蝙蝙本能的最好方法
It's the best way to reshape your Bat instincts.
你会从根上认识蝙蝙家族
You'll get to know the Bat Family from the ground up.
我是多么为你激动,宝贝儿。
I am so excited for you, babe.
别跟我“宝贝儿”。
Don't you "babe" me.
我们该走了。
We gotta go.
彩虹大盗占领了哥谭糖果博览会。
Rainbow Raider's taken over the Gotham Candy Expo.
天啊,那听着真带劲!
God, that sounds awesome!
去阻止
To stop.
别担心,我们这里会有足够乐子的
Don't worry, we'll have plenty of our own excitement here.
过来
Come.
太好了
Yeah.
让我们从学习如何正确地泡伯爵茶开始
Let's begin by learning the proper way to steep Earl Grey.
我可是哈莉他妈的奎茵
I'm Harley fucking Quinn.
我跟一个蔫巴的老管家没什么可学的
There's nothing I can learn from a saggy old butler.
诺拉,哈莉和我刚在做通心粉的时候
Nora, Harley and I were just making garganelli
意面机的把手突然掉了。
and the handle popped off the pasta maker.
你能不能给公♥司♥打个电♥话♥让他们修好?
Could you just call the company and get it fixed?
可能不行
Probably not.
诺拉
Nora.
怎样,你好,诺拉。
Why, hello, Nora.
噢,我去
Oh, dear.
我是故意逗你的
That was an intentional goof to liven your spirits.
贝恩,你认识什么高大强壮的男人
Bane, do you happen to know any big, strong men
愿意帮我完成一项“高大强壮”的任务呢?
who'd want to help me with a big, strong task?
我知道一个。就是我。
I do know one. It is me.
很好
Great.
我需要你尽快帮艾薇修好这个意面机的把手。
I need you to fix the handle of this pasta maker for Ivy ASAP.
意面机!我们又见面了!
Pasta maker! We meet again!
我来处理。
I will handle it.
一语双关
Pun intended.
现在雌树行动已经开始了,
Now that Operation Lady Trees has begun,
我们——我们来讨论一下邪恶反转
let's-- Let's discuss the evil twist.
我说的就是这个
That's the shit I'm talking about.
韦恩制药公♥司♥一直在破坏
Wayne Pharmaceuticals has been destroying
植物幼苗,用于他们的药物。
baby plants for use in their medications.
那么现在,我们要去摧毁它们。
So now, we are going to destroy them.
我开始毛骨悚然了
I just got chills down my stem.
早在1930年代
Back in the 1930s,
哥谭市只种植雄树
Gotham City only planted male trees
因为它们不会落下“污秽女孩的东西”
because they didn't drop "gunky girl stuff."
但是雄树会引发过敏
But male trees cause allergies
因加它们总是到处散播花粉
because they are always jizzing pollen everywhere.
所以如果我们移除所有雄树
So if we remove all male trees,
我们就摧毁了过敏药物市场
we destroy the allergy medicine market
并使韦恩制药公♥司♥破产。
and bankrupt Wayne Pharmaceuticals.
好吧,为什么不直接用炸♥弹♥轰炸他们?
Okay, why not just rain fire down upon them with a bomb?
火山,你能和萤火虫换个座位吗?
Volcana, would you please switch seats with Firefly?
非常感谢,我不会让你失望的,女士。
Thank you so much. I won't let you down, ma'am.
哇。前排这里的一切都变敞亮了
Wow. Everything's so much bigger and brighter up here.
哦,天啊,对不起
Oh, God. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
诺拉,剩下的树木移除许可证办理到哪步了?
Nora, where... Where were we with the rest of the tree removal permits?
市长不愿批准。
The mayor won't approve them.
可能因为恨你?
Something about hating you?
该死的紫色球袋
Fucking purple ball sack.
活活烧死小丑市长是我最大的荣幸
It would be my greatest honor to burn Mayor Joker alive
为了你
for you.
你好,这是送给毒藤女的娃娃屋。
Hey, I got a doll thing for a Poison Ivan.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表