剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我们该吃百吉饼吗?
Should we get bagels?
我们还是不知道艾薇在哪。
We still have no idea where Ivy is.
我的肿胀何时能消?
When's the swelling gonna go down?
可不是吗。
Tell me about it.
我的蛋蛋也是蓝的。
My balls are so blue.
等等,伙计们……
Wait, guys...
谁把太阳关掉了?
Who turned off the sun?
我的孩子们!
My babies!
他们需要我!
They need me!
你觉得是莱克斯干的吗?
Do you think Lex did this?
管他呢?在世界未日之前找个私密的地方吧。
Who cares? Let's find someplace private before the world ends.
现在不行,我要零元购!
Not now, I want free stuff!
有人想要压膜机吗?
Anyone want a laminator?
嘿,诺拉。
Hey, Nora.
亲爱的!
Mi amore!
爆破小子!我需要你的时候你在哪里?
'Splosions guy! Where were you when I needed you?
我在意大利。
I was in Italia,
设法帮你换掉艾薇的意面机把手。
trying to replace the handle of Ivy's pasta maker for you.
但失败了。
I failed.
不过在我的自我发现之旅中,
But in my journey of self-discovery,
我取得了更好的成就。
I achieved something far better.
我亲手做的意面!
Sono il pastaio!
我就是意面制♥造♥者!
I am the pasta maker!
是啊,我中午吃过意面了。
Yeah, I had pasta for lunch.
嗨,你能帮我打破那扇窗户吗?
Hey, can you break that window for me?
我想要那把沙滩伞。
I want that beach umbrella.
嗯……
Um...
但我以为你想吃意面。
But I thought you wanted pasta.
我有什么资格质疑我的诺拉的一时兴起!
Who am I to question my Nora's whims!
很高兴你们俩终于来到世界未日了。
Nice of you two hos to finally join us for the apocalypse.
等等?它已经发生了?
Wait? It's already happened.
噢!我们只要回时光球里再回退一周。
Oh! We'll just go back in the Time Sphere and go back a week.
唔!我的错。
Oop! My bad.
我本想去那家我一直不敢去的高档尿布店。
I meant to hit that fancy diaper store I've been afraid to go in.
这双手丢不准了。
These hands have no precision.
跟上,爆破小子。
Keep up, 'Splosions Guy.
莱克斯的地球拯救者计划已经开始运行,
The Earth Saver by Lex is up and running,
加厚了臭氧层。但是哥谭想知道,
thickening the ozone. But Gotham wonders,
它是不是太厚了?
is it too thick?
似乎莱克斯挡住了阳光,更糟的是,
It seems as if Lex has blocked out the sun and, even worse,
他拒绝了我们的置评请求。
he has refused our request for comment.
站住,强盗!
Halt, looters!
哦,不。太阳!
Oh, no. The sun!
走开!谁都别碰我!
Stay away! Nobody touch me!
最近的日光浴沙龙在哪里?
Where's the nearest tanning salon?
我们还有那些吗?作为一种文化?
Do we still have those? As a culture?
天啊,莱克斯搞这么大一出
Oh, my God. Did Lex do all this
就为了击垮超人吗?
just fuck Superman?
呃,我为对付小角色做过更糟的,
Eh, I've done worse to fuck less,
但仍然,只是些琐碎小事。
but still, that is some petty shit.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表