剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我的天,那是某种被压抑的狗屎!
My God, that is some hella repressed shit!
带我出去。
Get me out of here.
噢,天啊。夜翼说得对。
Oh, my God. Nightwing was right.
我骨子里就是个恶棍。
I'm a villain at my core.
唔,独家爆料
Ooh, breaking the exclusive scoop
英雄哈莉·奎恩
that hero Harley Quinn
杀了哥谭市最性感的翘臂
killed Gotham's hottest heinie
将会超过我的蝙蝙女掌控小丑的那集。
is gonna beat my Joker-getting-owned-by-Batgirl episode.
DJ神经。
DJ Psycho.
记住,挺胸,爱抚球杆,
Remember, chest out, caress the club,
转动臀部并挥杆。
swizzle your hips and swing.
我是造王者。
I'm a kingmaker.
看来有人赢得了克莱格的选票
Looks like someone just won Clegg's vote
而那个人就是——我。
and that someone is sh-- Me.
篡位者!
Usurper!
哦,我想你是说,“你真了不起。”
Uh, I think you meant, "You super."
嘿哟!
Heyo!
嘿,莱克斯。我好像嗅到了
Hey, Lex. I think I smell
一个“正中面门”要来了。
an "in your fuckin' face" coming.
呵,噢!
Ho, oh!
哦,这下真的麻烦大了。
Well, that's a real kick in the scooter.
嘿,艾薇。
Hey, Ive.
我查出是谁杀的夜翼了。
I figured out who killed Nightwing.
是我。结案。
It was me. Case closed.
哇。你还好吗?
Whoa. Are you okay?
嗯……作为一名调查员,
Hmm... As an investigator,
终于查出了真凶这挺好的。
it is nice to finally nice to know whodunnit.
但作为一个好人,这太他妈糟了。
But as a good guy, it's pretty fucking bad.
哎呀。
Ugh, yikes.
但另外,疯狂巧合。
But also, crazy coinkidink.
我刚刚意外杀了克莱格,
I just accidentally killed Clegg,
我戏剧性的董事会接管计划的关键。
the linchpin to my dramatic boardroom takeover plan.
噢,我们是如此的双生火焰。
Oh, we are such twin flames.
我破事也一团糟。
My shit's fucked, too.
好吧。现在我得想办法让神经博士保持安静。
Okay. Now I just gotta figure out how to keep Psycho quiet.
噢,我完全可以杀了神经博士,亲爱的,因为我手气正旺呢。
Oh, I'm totally down to kill Psycho, honey, 'cause I'm on a roll.
哈!真好笑。
Ha! Jokes.
等等。这启发我了。
Wait. That gives me an idea.
保持联♥系♥。再见。
Keep you posted. Bye.
你需要多长时间
How long would it take you
赶到神经博士的录音室?
to get to Psycho's recording studio?
怎么了,小辫子?
What up, pigtails?
我想捉弄我的前同事,神经博士。
I wanna prank my former associate, Dr. Psycho.
当然,我马上就想到了你,
Of course, I immediately thought of you,
那啥,因为你是狂欢之王嘛。
you know, since you are the lord of hijinks.
你看,你从来不回我的动态表情。
You know, you never respond to my GIFs.
所以我担心你不觉得我搞笑。
So I was worried you didn't think I was funny.
我需要提高自信心。
I need to work on my self-confidence.
呃,那太大男子主义了。
Ugh, that's a very male take.
那么,我们要做什么?
So, what are we doing?
恶作剧电♥话♥?橡皮蛇?
Prank call? Rubber snake?
在马桶圈上铺杂牌塑料膜?
Generic brand plastic wrap on the toilet seat?
或者让把时钟倒拨五分钟怎么样?
Or what if you turned back time five minutes?
神经讨厌做广♥告♥,如果我们倒拨五分钟,
Psycho hates doing ads, and if we go back five minutes,
他就只得重新来过。
he'll have to do them all over again.
算我一个。
I'm in.
看来有人赢得了克莱格的选票
Looks like someone just won Clegg's vote
而那个人就是——我。
and that someone is sh-- Me.
篡位者!
Usurper!
哦,我想你是说,“你真了不起。”
Uh, I think you meant, "You super."
嘿哟!
Heyo!
嘿,莱克斯。我好像嗅到了
Hey, Lex. I think I smell
一个“正中面门”要来了。
an "in your fucking face" coming.
哦,该……
Oh, f...
哇。一杆两洞。
Wow. Two holes in one.
哦,老天。谁邀请了那个小处♥男♥?
Oh, God. Who invited the virgin?
你在为你的录音联盟卖♥♥糖果吗,孩子?
You selling candy for your rec league, son?
啊,你说得对。太搞笑了。
Ah, you're right! This is hilarious.
好了。谢谢你。该走了。
All right. Thank you. Time to go.
为什么?
Why?
我们就不能留下好好享受这些正义的友谊吗,哈哈——
Can't we just hang and bask in these righteous friendship LOLs--
滚出去!
Get outta here!
正中小闪电!
Right in the kid Flashes!
好了。准备好看那段猥亵的记忆了吗?
All right. Ready to see that salacious memory?
噢,是啊。那个,我刚想起来了我忘掉的那件事。
Oh, yeah. You know, I just remembered the thing I forgot.
没什么大不了的。再见。
And it was no biggie. Peace out.
那么,你现在相信我了吗?
So, do you believe me now?
是的。我想我当时真是一团糟。
Yeah. I guess I was so messed up.
我不知道自己在做什么。
I didn't know what I was doing.
但我真的想弥补。
But I really wanna make this right.
那正是替身的作用。
That's what doubles are for.
我是来帮忙的。
I'm here to help.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
The fuck are you doing?
弥补过错,如你所说。
Making this right like you said.
现在蝙蝙家族得到了他们应得的哈莉
Now the Bat Fam gets the Harley they deserve
而你再不会和你的同事们一道了。
and you won't keep 86ing your coworkers.
是同事。没有们。
Coworker. Singular.
刷新排行榜的冲击波。
Shockwave to the leaderboard.
毒藤女杀了克莱格。
Poison Ivy kills Clegg.
自从布蕾克·莱弗利的英国口音以来
We haven't seen a disaster like this since
我们还没有见过这样的灾难。
Blake Lively's British accent.
噢,呜呼!
Oh, woe!
我们几乎还不认识你。
We hardly knew ye.
噢。
Oh.
泥脸:我看着呢。
你最好完全投入进去。
艾薇,能发表一下意见吗?
Ivy, can we get a comment?
呃,好的。我是说,你看,
Um... Yeah. I mean, you see,
能见度低是因力莱克斯挡住了他妈的大阳。
low visibility because Lex blocked out the fucking sun.
噢,妈的。
Oh, fuck.
原谅我。我在还一笔债。
Forgive me. I was repaying a debt.
不管谁说高尔夫无聊……哈!
Whoever said golf was boring... Ha!
嫉妒。
Jealous.
我真希望是我想杀克莱格。
I wish I thought to kill Clegg.
现在董事会将被锁死,
Now the board will be locked into a tie,
确保着我的位置。
securing my position.
突然间,我明日了抢假发是什么感觉。
Suddenly, I understand what it feels like to snatch a wig.
进去吧,原罪。
In you go, original sin.
嚯。他们又他妈是谁?
Gah. Who the fuck are they?
像你一样的罪犯。
Criminals like you.
那是氮胺酮疗法(一种抑郁症药物)
It was ketamine therapy,
你企图获得保险赔偿,这是诈骗。
And you tried to get reimbursed by insurance, which is fraud.
那个修女做了什么?
What did the nun do?
我下载了《与卡戴珊一家同行》的种子
I torrented Keeping Up with the Kardashians
因为我不想增进他们的帝国。
because I didn't want to add to their empire.
首先,这是盗版。
First, it's piracy.
随后几下点击,则是谋杀。
Then a few clicks later, it's murder.
你比任何人都清楚这一点。
You know this better than anyone.
好吧,听着,我不会因为乱穿马路一类的
Okay, listen, I'd never punish anyone
破事就惩罚任何人。
for this jaywalking-level crap.
我开始当英雄是因为我想帮助别人。
I started hero-ing because I wanted to help people.
没有救赎,只有正义。看招!
There is no redemption, only justice. Kick!
但我应该是升级版。
But I'm supposed to be the upgrade.
在楼上那家伙面前帮我说句好话,修女。
Put in a good word for me with the dude upstairs, Sister.
最后,有一项动议要驱逐我。
And finally, there's a motion on the docket to oust me.
对,因为首席执行官应该是领导者,
Yeah, because CEOs should be leaders,
而不是小气,挡阳光的,呃,傻♥逼♥。
not petty, sun-blocking, uh, dumb dum-dums.
所有同意我保持职位的,说“赞成”。
All in favor of me maintaining my position, say "aye".
-赞成。 -反对。
- Aye. - Nay.
-赞成。 -反对。
- Aye. - Nay.
-赞成。 -反对。
- Aye. - Nay.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表