剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你能投我
Can I count
一票吗?
on your vote?
我还需要一票。
I still need one more vote.
女执行官对女执行官。我该怎么做?
She-EO to She-EO. What do I do?
提高你的业务水平,艾薇。
Step your pussy up, Ivy.
你所需的一切都在你的指尖之上。
Everything you need is at your fingertips.
拉撒路水疗中心的再生霜,
Regenerative cream from Lazarus Spa,
电解质和克莱格
electrolytes and Clegg.
克莱格?居然是个人?
Clegg? That's a person?
我还以加这是个愚蠢的品牌名
I thought it was like a dumb brand name
用来避免法律问题。
to avoid legal issues.
哦,克莱格真有其人。
Oh, Clegg's real.
这位隐士在哥谭名人职业-业余
That recluse makes his annual public appearance
高尔夫联赛上年年公开露面。
at the Gotham Celebrity Golf Pro-Am.
他的投票将确保你获得多数。
His vote would secure a majority for you.
而且对我来说也是难以置信的性感。
And be incredibly erotic for me.
高尔夫与我所坚持的一切都相悖。
Golf goes against everything I stand for.
私营化的绿地
Privatizing green space
以便那些呼气带着虾味鸡尾酒的老男人们
so old men with shrimp cocktail breath
可以用长锤子击打他们的小白球。
can hit their tiny white balls with long hammers.
但是……
But...
诺拉,把你能找到的最长的锤子给我。
Nora, get me the longest hammer you can find.
首先,去日光浴床上躺一个小时。
First, an hour in the tanning bed.
-你这副深陷眼窝的样子… -啊
- You are so not serving Polo Chic... - Ah.
…跟Polo衫太不搭调了。
...with this whole sunken-eye look.
我们破获了一个人口贩卖♥♥团伙
We busted a human trafficking ring
还有时间去做美甲?
and still had time to get our nails done?
啊,真是美好的下午,是吧?
Ah, pretty great afternoon, huh?
这些小宝贝总是触手可得。
These little babies always come in handy.
你知道,我在想。
You know, I was thinking.
你天生就擅长这种教科书般的英雄行动。
You're naturally good at this by-the-book hero stuff.
但也许你可以替我掌管蝙蝙家族一阵?
But maybe you can take the Bat Fam reins for me for a while?
只要我能帮上忙。
Anything I can do to help.
你应该跟进夜翼谋杀案。
You should get on the Nightwing murder thing.
哦,蝙蝙女还是耿耿于怀
Ugh, Batgirl's still so upset over it
而我也没主意了。
and I'm just out of ideas.
噢,对了,我知道是谁杀了他。
Oh, right, I know who killed him.
而且,在神经博士的播客里羞辱小丑市长之后
Plus, she's probably getting loads of press requests
她大概会收到很多媒体的请求……
after embarrassing Mayor Joker on Psycho's pod...
等等,倒回去。
Wait, back up.
你为什么现在才说?
Why you just mentioning this now?
到底谁是这该死的凶手?
Who's the fucking murderer?
噢,就是你啊,女朋友。噗!
Oh, it's you, girlfriend. Boop!
不,不,不。我不相信你。
No, no, no. I do not believe you.
你是在梦游的时候做的。
You did it while you were sleepwalking.
我当时在场。
I was there.
你让夜翼戴上你的友谊手链。
You made Nightwing put on your friendship bracelet.
然后你杀了他。
Then you killed him.
在那之前,你和冷冻恶棍们狂欢,
And before that, you partied with the cold villains,
吃了三片乳蛋饼,
ate three slices of quiche,
还把内♥裤♥翻了个面
and turned your underwear inside out
就因为你忘了带条备用的。
because you forgot to bring a second pair.
那一切警方报告里怎么没有?
All that could have been in the police report.
好了,好了。我知道这很难接受,
There, there. I understand this is a lot,
所以我会给你一些时间…
so I will give you some time...
枯草,没太阳的天空和淹没一切的无聊感。
Dry grass, sunless sky and an overall feeling of bleh.
人类能挺过去吗?
Will humanity survive?
那是今后的课题
That's a question for another day
第69届哥谭名人高尔夫职业-业余联赛开场,
as we kick off the 69th annual Gotham Celebrity Golf Pro-Am,
由克莱格巴克斯赞助。
sponsored by Cleggbucks.
克莱格,我是毒藤女。
Clegg, Poison Ivy.
真不敢相信我们以前见过。
Don't believe we've met before.
-呣。 -我喜欢你这件polo衫。
- Mmm. - Love the polo.
看上去如此昂贵不禁让我感叹
Looks so expensive in that way that makes me go,
为什么呢?我是说,哇哦。
why? I mean, wow.
大克。
Big C.
试试这款旧的二号♥球杆。
Try this old brassie.
手工制♥作♥的白蜡树杆,
The handcrafted shaft is made from ash,
头部是个性感的小——
and the head is a sexy little--
柿木垫层。
Persimmon wood cushion.
唔,好眼力。
Ooh, good eye.
我们最好看好我们的球,对吧,小伙子们?
We better watch our balls, right, boys?
你们不会想把它们打到猫砂盆里。
Don't wanna hit 'em into the litter box.
你是指沙土障碍吧?很容易搞混。
You mean cat box? Easy mistake.
能在这片绿地上看到一位女士真太好了。
It's just nice to see a lady taking to the green.
我老婆讨厌高尔夫。
My wife hates golf.
她一直在纠缠“这是浪费水”什么的。
She's hung up on the whole "it's a waste of water" thing.
愿上帝爱那个傻子。
God love that idiot.
也许你可以教这个愚蠢的小女人一两招。
Maybe you can teach this silly little lady a thing or two.
嗯,退后。
Mmm, back off.
我对你那倒霉的政♥变♥计划一清二楚。
I know all about your hapless coup.
我也知道你需要克莱格的选票才能赢。
And I know you need Clegg's vote to win.
而你是得不到它的。
And you're not going to get it.
艾薇,你的弱点是什么?
Ivy, what's your handicap?
天啊,社交焦虑吧,我猜?负罪感。
Gosh, social anxiety, I guess? Guilty.
噢,你是说在高尔夫方面?
Oh, you meant in golf?
呃…我不知道。
Uh... I don't know.
看来你得教教我了。
I guess you're just gonna have to teach me.
克莱格,我的兄弟。
Clegg, my dude.
介意我加入吗?
You mind if I join?
这是世界上我最不想来的地方。
This is the last place in the world I want to be.
但我已经准备好兑现我的诺言了。
But I am ready to make good on my promise.
我来录播客。
I'll do the pod.
整整三个小时的直播,没有删节,没有主题限制吗?
A full three-hour livestream, uncut, raw, no topic off-limit?
可以,但首先,我需要你帮个忙。
Yeah, but first, I need a favor.
不,不,不。我已经帮过忙了。
No, no, no. I did that favor.
你只是在偿还你为进入布鲁斯·韦恩的意识
You're just paying what you owe me for that trip
而欠我的,记得吗?
into Bruce Wayne's mind, remember?
我会穿乳胶的。
I'll wear latex.
成交。我的小神经们也许会喜欢这个。
Okay. My little Psychos might be into that.
我需要你用你那令人讨厌的大脑入侵能力
I need you to use your annoyingly specific brain diving powers
帮我恢复一段非常重要
to help me recover a very important
和非常私密的记忆。
and very intimate memory.
哇呜,美味。
Ooh, yummy.
野营?嗷,该死。你耍我。
Camping? Aw, shit! You tricked me.
这里最好有冰雪狂欢不然我就退出。
There better be a snow orgy in here or I'm out.
闭嘴!
Shut it!
夜翼,哈哈。我赢了!
Nightwing, ha-ha. Beat you!
我救了蝙蜿女。
I rescued Batgirl.
给,我又给你做了一条友谊手链。
Here, I made you another friendship bracelet.
戴上吧。
Put it on.
噢,废话少说,哈莉。
Oh, cut the crap, Harley.
是你绑♥架♥了芭布丝。
You kidnapped Babs.
你也许骗过了一些更容易上当的英雄,
You may have fooled some more gullible heroes,
但我向来知道你在谋划扳倒我们。
but I always knew you were plotting to take us down.
噢,需要我帮你戴上友谊手链吗?
Oh, need help putting on your friendship bracelet?
更像是谎言和欺骗才链。
More like a lies and deceit bracelet.
你不是英雄。
You're not a hero.
你是个无生气的,痴迷碳水化合物的杀手。
You're a vapid, carb-obsessed killer.
你永远都是个恶棍。
You'll always be a villain.
我是个好人。
I'm a good guy.
我是个好人。
I am a good guy.
我是个好人。
I'm a good guy.
我是个好人。
I'm a good guy.
我是个好人。
I'm a good guy.
我是个好人。
I'm a good guy.
我是个好人。
I'm a good guy.
噢,瞧。你戴起来真可爱。
Oh, look. It looks so cute on you.
我杀了夜翼。
I killed Nightwing.
而你不知道!
And you didn't know!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表