剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Perhaps. Good work, Lucas.
有可能 干得好 卢卡斯
Call it your birthday present.
把这个当成是送你的生日礼物吧
It's not my birthday.
今天不是我生日
Anniversary?
是周年纪念日吗
I'm just taking stabs here.
我瞎猜呢
Somebody left a gift on your desk.
有人在你桌上留了份礼物
I'm saying that we're the same, you and I.
我说我们一样 你和我
We share the same pain, same curse, same affliction.
我们一样的痛苦 诅咒和折磨
How is this possible?
怎么可能
I'm afraid I'm as lost as you are.
恐怕我也和你一样迷惑
You all right? I did not mean to startle you.
你还好吗 我没想吓你的
I can get a bit lost in my imagination.
我有点沉浸在自己的想像里了
So I noticed.
我发现了
Said you had some new information on the jumper.
听说你有关于跳桥者的新线索
Yes, someone else was on the bridge before she died.
对 在她死前有另外一个人在桥上
There were two sets of footprints
在桥梁横档上
in the soot on the ledge.
有两组沾灰脚印
Wait. How do you know this?
等等 你怎么知道这个的
Because I was in the neighborhood passing by on my bicycle,
因为我之前骑车从附近经过
and I looked.
就看了一下
What, you climbed onto the ledge of the bridge?
什么 你爬到桥的横档上去了吗
I've never really been bothered by heights.
我从来不怕高
And what about death?
那你怕死吗
A rather more complicated relationship.
我对死亡的感情更复杂
Would you excuse me?
不好意思我有事要走了
You sure this was from the caller?
你确定这是打电♥话♥的人送来的吗
Well, who else would it be from?
还能是谁送来的呢
He was following me, Abe.
他在跟踪我 亚伯
He was up there on the bridge.
他之前就在桥上
So he saw you?
所以他看见你了吗
Yes, he saw me die. He saw me disappear.
对 他看到我死了 看到我消失
He's just toying with me now.
他现在就是在耍我
He knows everything about me, and I know nothing about him.
他知道我的所有事 我却对他一无所知
That's not entirely true. Yes.
不完全是这样 就是这样
I mean, he claims to have the same affliction as me.
他说和我一样痛苦
But forgive me for being a bit skeptical.
但原谅我有点怀疑他
No, I mean, the paper.
不 我指的是这张纸
This is what is known as laid paper.
这是直纹纸
You see the watermarks inside the design?
你看到这个水印图样了吗
This is very old.
这是一张年头很久的纸
Do you think you can figure out where it came from?
你能找出它的来历吗
Do my best.
我会尽我所能
I'm fairly dialed-in to the, uh, antique-paper game.
我对这个古董纸张游戏还挺感兴趣的
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
你好 抱歉打扰了
Uh, come in, detective.
请进 警官
I, uh -- I wanted to let you know
我来告诉你
she checked in to her flight.
她办理登机手续了
Who? Vicky Hulquist.
谁 薇姬·霍尔奎斯特
I did some digging,
我做了一些调查
and turns out she was leaving for Paris,
发现她要出发去巴黎
and she checked in.
登机手续也办好了
It's kind of odd behavior for somebody
对一个要自杀的人来说
who's about to kill herself,
做这些事很奇怪啊
wouldn't you say?
你觉得呢
I'd say there are quite a few
我觉得这起案件
odd things about this case.
有挺多地方都挺奇怪的
School's address. Coming?
学校的地址 你来吗
Vicky was our hall R.A.
薇姬是我们宿舍的舍监
She was awesome, super-positive,
她很棒 非常乐观
let us kind of do whatever we wanted.
允许我们做想做的事
If you were lonely, broke up with a guy,
如果觉得孤独或者和男朋友分手了
you'd go to Vicky.
我们都会去找薇姬
Here's her room.
这是她的房♥间
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Sorry to interrupt, Mr. and Mrs. Hulquist.
抱歉打扰了 霍尔奎斯特夫妇
I'm Detective Martinez. This is...
我是马丁内兹警探 这位是
We've met. Does this mean you've opened up the case?
我们见过 这是说你们正式立案侦查了吗
You found something? Well, it's actually
你发现什么了吗 事实上
Uh, it's still an unexplained death right now.
现在她还是不明原因死亡
We're just trying to learn a little bit more about Vicky.
我们只是想要多了解一下薇姬
Okay, uh, how can we help you?
好 需要我们做什么呢
Is there anything you can tell us about her?
你们能告诉我关于她的一些事吗
Any boyfriends?
她有男朋友吗
She, uh, didn't have a boyfriend right now.
她现在没有男朋友
She broke up with a guy about six months ago,
六个月前和一个男生分手了
but I think he transferred to Stanford.
但我记得他转学去斯坦福大学了
Quite the outdoor enthusiast.
她很喜爱户外运动啊
Yeah. Always was.
对 一直都是
Do you know who took this picture?
知道是谁照的这张相片吗
No.
不知道
Any other hobbies, interests, friends?
她有其他兴趣爱好吗 其他朋友
We haven't spoken to her as much recently.
我们最近没怎么和她联♥系♥
Yeah, she's been working night and day on this paper.
对 她整天都忙着写论文
They were translating an ancient manuscript
他们在翻译从埃及找到的
they found in Egypt.
一篇古代手稿
It's a scroll, I guess.
好像是一副卷轴
It has layers written on -- on top of each other.
它有很多层 在每层上都写着字
A codex? Yeah, yeah, that's it.
古抄本 对 对 就是这个
So you said "They" have been working on it.
你刚说"他们"在忙这件事
Yes, uh, her professor
对 应该是和她的教授
and a few grad students, I think.
还有几个研究生一起
I'd do anything to...
我愿意做任何事
hold her again.
只要能再抱她一次
Look how perfect she was.
看看她多完美
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
Don't worry. We'll find out who did this.
别担心 我们会查出来说是谁干的
Did you really just tell the mother of a victim
你刚刚是跟受害者的母亲说
you would solve the case?
你会解决这个案子的吗
Nice to know you're finally referring to her as the victim.
你终于把她当被害人来看待了 真令人欣慰
Henry, I am not supposed to be looking into this.
亨利 我搬来不该调查这些的
Now, what happens when those parents call my boss
现在要是那对父母打电♥话♥给我上司
and say, "Hey, they promised to find out who did this"?
说我们保证过要查出是谁干的怎么办
Well, I suppose we'd better solve the case.
那我猜我们最好把这案子解决了吧
Okay, stop, stop.
好样的 等下 别走
No matter how hard we try,
不管我们怎么努力
we may never actually figure out what happened.
说不定根本查不出真♥相♥
Some of these cases go unsolved for years.
有些案子好几年都破不了
Well, I've got time.
我有的是时间
She kept a desk in the codex room with Browning.
她和勃朗宁在古抄本室内办公
Is that her professor?
是她的教授吗
Yeah. Guy's basically a genius.
是的 那家伙是个天才
I know that word gets abused in our culture,
我知道在美国天才这个词太常用
but he actually qualifies.
可是他真的名符其实
He knows, like, seven languages.
他懂七种语言
He can toss out ancient Greek in the middle of a sentence.
说话时能轻轻松松蹦出古希腊语
We're lucky to have him.
能把他请来我们学校 真是走运
Could teach anywhere in the world.
这世上 所有的大学都任他挑了
You're gonna think I'm crazy, but, uh...
你可能会觉得我有点不正常 不过
I got to ask you to suit up.
我还是得要求你们戴上手套
This is pretty tight security for an old book, huh?
对一本旧书来说 这安全措施可真够严的
Yeah, Classics Department can be a little paranoid.
是啊 古典学系是有点偏执
More about, uh, contamination than anything.
为了防止污染什么的
And now I present...
现在容我向你们展示
the codex.
古抄本
It's very important you realize
重要的是你们必须意识到
it's their lives.
这是他们的生活
Their lives recorded atop one another.
一层叠着一层记录下来的生活
Our job is to translate,
而我们的工作则是把它们翻译出来
and, in so doing, bring them back to life.
这样就能把他们生动地展现在世人眼前
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表