剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
uh, polyester, Nixon?
涤纶 尼克松
Not the 20th century's finest hour, but...
不是20世纪最好的年代 但是...
Iona -- Molly -- believes that it was part of
伊奥娜 莫莉 相信这是
some sort of role-playing fantasy.
类似角色扮演幻想的一部分
Iona.
伊奥娜
As in your dominatrix gal pal?
那个施虐治疗师
Eh, professor.
教授
She teaches a psychology class at N.Y.U.
她在纽约大学教心理学课程
Oh, now I get it.
我懂了
New scarf.
新围巾
You're dressed to impress, Henry.
你这么穿是为了给她留下好印象 亨利
Look, I'll grant you
我承认莫莉是个
that, uh, Molly is a fascinating woman,
很有魅力的女人
but my interest in her is strictly professional.
但我对她的兴趣仅限于专业问题
I hear she's very strict.
我听说她很严
No, I know. I know. I get it. I get it.
我知道我知道 我懂我懂
You're scared. Okay, so, it's been a long time
你害怕了 已经过了很久了
and you're out of practice.
你已经手生了
I'm not a monk.
我又不是和尚
I've had relations.
我也谈过恋爱
No, no, I know.
我知道
You've had sex, yeah, with countless beautiful women.
你跟无数个美丽的女人上过床
Oh, you've got that immortal charm going for you, I know,
你拥有永恒的魅力
but none of them have ever gone anywhere, Henry.
但是你跟她们都没有结果 亨利
I mean, do you even remember
我说你还记得
going out on a date with someone you actually cared for?
跟你真正所爱的人出去约会的感受吗
Abigail dear, you ready?
亲爱的阿比盖尔 你准备好了吗
Reservations at La Camilia are not easy to come by.
预订到卡米莉亚的位置可不容易
Dino will give our table away.
迪诺会把我们的桌子让出去的
Are you sure we shouldn't stay in?
你确定我们不待在家里吗
It's our anniversary.
这是我们的结婚纪念日
Oh, darling Henry, I don't know.
亲爱的亨利 我真不知道这样好不好
Really, what will people think?
真的 大家会怎么想
An older woman with her young escort.
一位年长的女人和她年轻的随从
We're a distinguished couple
我们是一对引人注目的夫妇
out for a sophisticated dinner
出来享受一顿高级的晚餐
and a spot of unsophisticated dancing,
再跳点不那么高级的小舞
courtesy of my two left feet.
拜我有两只左脚所赐
But you're a marvelous dancer.
你是位很棒的舞者
Everyone will stare at us.
人人都会盯着我们瞧的
We've braved a war together,
我们一起经历了战争的风雨
raised a child together.
一起养育了一个孩子
I'm sure we can
我确信我们
survive a night out in New York together.
也可以一起从纽约的一晚中生存下来的
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧 会很有趣的
You're right.
你说得对
Let's have fun.
我们去找点乐子吧
I had a thought.
我有个想法
New scarf?
新围巾
Yes.
没错
Now, I don't usually have a say
我一般不对我们如何查案
in how we manage an investigation,
发表意见
but I had a thought.
但是我有个想法
You mentioned this thought.
你说过了
What if we were to involve Professor Dawes
我们能不能请道斯教授
as a psychological profiler
作为心理侧写师
with an eye toward sexual fantasies?
专注于对性幻想的分♥析♥
Thank you, Henry,
谢谢你 亨利
but I think we have it covered without Molly.
但我觉得不用莫莉我们也搞定了
Jo! We got something.
乔 有发现了
Forensics pulled video from Sarah's laptop.
鉴证人员从莎拉的笔记本电脑里提取了视频
You must be exhausted, dear.
你一定累坏了 亲爱的
Take off your jacket.
把外套脱了吧
Subway construction was just awful today at 59th and Lex.
如今在59街和列克星的地铁建设真是太讨厌了
I had to walk two blocks to get home.
我得走两个街区才能回家
Poor baby.
可怜的宝贝儿
You look tense.
你看上去精神紧张
I know just the thing to calm you down.
我知道这个能让你放松下来
Sorry.
抱歉
My roommate's home.
我室友回来了
I'm not much of an actress,
我不是什么好演员
But I'm interested in your offer.
但我对你的建议很感兴趣
I hope we can play together.
希望我们能一起玩
Almost like she's auditioning.
她看起来像是在试镜
What kind of killer puts out a casting call?
什么样的杀手会发试镜广♥告♥
Perhaps the insights of an expert would be helpful.
也许一位专家的真知灼见会有所帮助
Okay, Henry,
好吧 亨利
let's go talk to your girlfriend.
我们去和你的女朋友谈谈吧
Oh, please, Doctor, do go on.
请吧 博士 说说吧
Well, most fantasies are flights of fancy.
大部分幻想都是异想天开
They're scenarios
它们是
that the participants can't live out in their normal lives.
幻想者平日里遇不到的场景
But this one couldn't be more ordinary.
但这个可算得上是普通至极了
Exactly, so...
没错 所以...
The man who concocted it, his fantasy is about control.
炮制了这出戏的男人 他的幻想在于控制
He dresses her, puts her in this apartment...
他打扮她 让她住在这个公♥寓♥...
and tells her what to say.
并且告诉她要说些什么
Some men seek that out, to dominate a woman.
有些男人就是追求这个 控制女人
Others look to be dominated.
其他人则想要被控制
At its simplest,
简单说来
it's really just about who wants to be on top.
这只不过是谁想在上面的问题
New scarf?
新围巾
New fragrance?
新香水
Professor Dawes?
道斯教授
You see anything else in the video?
在这个视频中你还看出来什么了吗
This fantasy isn't about domination,
这个幻想和控制无关
It's about re-creation.
而是关于再造
A memory.
一份记忆
A moment from his past.
他过去的某个时刻
The last time he was happy,
他上一次感到幸福的时刻
in love, something,
沐浴爱河的时刻 之类的
But you're looking for a man in his mid 60s,
你们要找的是一个65岁左右的男子
maybe, um, a doctor, a scientist,
也许...是医生或者科学家
but somebody who employs exacting control
反正是某个在工作中和生活中
in their work and their life.
严格控制他人的人
Subway construction was just awful today at 59th and Lex.
如今在59街和列克星的地铁建设真是太讨厌了
I had to walk two blocks to get home.
我得走两个街区才能回家
If this fantasy
假如这个幻想
is about a moment from our killer's past,
是关于我们的凶手过去的某一时刻
Then all of these details are meaningful.
那么所有这些细节都是有意义的
Wait.
等等
There was a massive subway construction
1979年时在59街和列克星敦
at 59th and Lexington in 1979,
有大规模的地铁建设
blocks away from the crime scene,
就在犯罪现场之外的几个街区
which begs the question...
那么问题来了
Who rented that apartment in 1979?
1979年时谁租了那间公♥寓♥
Can you confirm that you leased an apartment
您能确定1979年时
at, um, 112 east 61st street in 1979?
你租用了东61街112号♥的一间公♥寓♥吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
The lease has you listed
租赁合同上将你列为了
as tenant from 1978 to 1982.
1978年至1982年的租户
That's a long time ago,
那是很久以前的事了
but it sounds right.
但听起来是那么回事
That is not for sightseeing.
那不是用来看景的
So, what is this about?
所以 这是怎么回事
A woman was murdered in your old apartment.
一名女子在你的老公♥寓♥里被杀了
Her name was Sarah Clancy.
她叫莎拉·克兰西
Maybe you remember seeing her somewhere?
也许你记得在哪里见过她
How about this woman?
那这个女人呢
Thank you for your time, Mr. Neville.
谢谢您费时 内维尔先生
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表