剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
that I've yet to figure out what the point of life is.
到现在我都没弄清生命的意义到底是什么
Mine anyway.
反正我的没弄清
Well, that's why we keep looking.
所以我们才一直在寻找
How about I get us tickets to La Traviata tonight?
搞两张票子我们今晚去看茶花女怎么样
I hear the soprano has a great set of pipes on her.
听说女高音唱得挺不错的
Look, I appreciate the effort.
谢谢你的邀请
But occasionally after a violent death,
但是在横死之后
a man needs a period of time to wallow.
人偶尔还是要点时间消沉一下的
Understood.
理解
Abe.
亚伯
Uh, don't say anything too emotional.
别说什么太煽情的话
It'll be uncomfortable.
会很尴尬的
My thoughts exactly.
同感
Cause of death--
死因
Impaled by subway railing.
被地铁扶手刺穿要害
Pain level--6.
疼痛级别 6级
Mm, call it a 7.
还是换成7级吧
Over the years,
过了这么多年
you could say I've become a student of death.
可以说我已经是死亡学家了
Not out of some macabre obsession,
不是因为痴迷于此
but purely for research.
仅仅是出于单纯的研究
You see, I need to find a way out of this.
我得找出解决这个的方法
A key to unlock my curse.
解除诅咒的良方
I work for the New York City medical examiner's office.
我在纽约市的法医办公室工作
It holds the largest collection
这里有世界上最多的
of slightly-chilled corpses in the world.
新鲜尸体
If your game is death, go where the action is.
如果你想了解死亡 就去死亡最多的地方
All right, Lucas, who's first?
好了 卢卡斯 第一个是谁
subway conductor.
地铁调度员
NYPD called twice asking for cause of death.
纽约警局为了他的死因打了两次电♥话♥了
I told them there was about 20.
我跟他们说有二十个左右
Spinal fracture, blunt-force trauma to the head,
脊柱骨折 头部受到钝器撞击
exsanguination, all probably post-mortem.
大出血 都可能是死后才造成的
Early diagnosis says a heart attack got him first.
早期诊断他可能是死于心脏病
Lucky bastard.
这混♥蛋♥还真走运
How so?
怎么这么说
Detective Jo Martinez.
乔·马丁内兹警探
You have a cause of death yet on the conductor?
查明调度员的死因了吗
Just about to begin.
正要开始
Very welcome to join us.
欢迎加入我们
Lucas here could get you a coffee.
卢卡斯可以帮你倒杯咖啡
Yes. Why don't I -- Do you, uh -- latte or an--
对 要不要--你想要—拿铁还是
Uh, any kind of frappy-type beverage?
一些冰镇饮料
Maybe a pressed juice.
比如鲜榨果汁
Does wonders for the colon.
对小肠有好处
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I, um... I'll just hang out.
我就在这逛逛
You know, why don't I just get an assortment?
我还是都买♥♥过来好了
Right? Then we can decide later.
对吧 然后再决定
Sorry for your loss, detective.
很遗憾你失去了爱人 警探
Sorry, I think you're confused.
对不起 我想你搞错了
I didn't know any of the victims.
遇害者里没有我爱的人
No, I meant your husband.
我是指你的丈夫
Excuse me?
抱歉 你说什么
I noticed a slight discoloration
我注意到你左手无名指上
on your left ring finger.
有个很淡的变色的印记
Could be divorce,
你也可能是离婚了
but most divorcees
但很多人离婚后
don't wear their wedding band around their necks.
不会把婚戒戴在脖子上
I put his death at under a year.
我想他去世不到一年
How would you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, my assumption is that your drinking
我猜你是最近
is a recent development.
才开始酗酒的
Squinting suggests a sensitivity to light,
眯着眼表示对光敏感
slight decrease in respiratory function,
呼吸功能略有下降
and the mascara under your right eye is crooked.
你右眼的睫毛膏涂歪了
I was in a hurry this morning.
我今天早上很匆忙
And there's none under your left.
而你的左眼却没涂
If this man had lived any longer,
如果这人再活得久一点
he most certainly would have died of a heart attack.
他肯定会死于心脏病
So, you're saying he didn't die of a heart attack?
你是说他不是死于心脏病的
No.
不是
Look at this.
看看这里
Foaming on the lungs.
肺部发泡
Pulmonary edema.
是肺水肿
I believe this man was poisoned.
我想他是被下毒了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
That -- That's your official diagnosis?
这是你的官方诊断吗
It's a homicide? Well, yes and no.
这是起凶杀案吗 是 也不是
It's my assumption,
这只是我的假设
but I'll need the tox report to confirm.
但我需要毒理分♥析♥报告来确认
Could take up to three weeks.
可能需要三周时间
But I've got a pretty good track record
如果你想马上开始调查此案的话
if you'd like to get started on your investigation.
我的历史记录向来良好
It's crazy actually.
应该说是惊人
Sometimes he doesn't even need to open them up
有时他甚至不必解剖死者
to tell how they died.
就能知道他们的死因
It's like they speak to him.
就好像死者与他交流似的
It's kind of awesome.
真了不起
And kind of creepy.
也有点吓人
You do realize the gravity of what you're saying? Yes.
你知道你所说的话的严重性吗 知道
I realize you now have 15 homicides on your hands
现在你手头上有了一桩牵涉十五条人命的凶杀案
and a mass murderer to catch.
和一名大屠♥杀♥凶犯要追捕
Perhaps you'd like to rethink that coffee.
也许你要再想想是否喝那杯咖啡
It's for you.
找你的
Says it's a friend.
说是你的朋友
Excuse me.
失陪一会
Well, that's weird.
真奇怪
Which part?
哪里奇怪
He doesn't have any friends.
他没有朋友啊
Hello?
你好
Is this Henry Morgan?
是亨利·摩根吗
Dr. Henry Morgan?
亨利·摩根医生吗
Speaking.
我是 请说
Dr. Morgan, I have to say, talking to you
摩根医生 不得不说 和你通话
is probably the most exciting thing
也许是我这一生中
that's ever happened in my life.
最兴奋的事
Well, that's nice for most people,
这对大多数人来说是好事
it's not even the high point of their day.
因为现在还不是他们一天中状态最好的时刻
I'm sure.
那倒是
If they knew more about you, their opinion would change.
如果他们多了解你一点 就会改变对你的看法
Dr. Morgan, how did you survive that subway crash?
摩根医生 你是如何从地铁事故中活下来的
I don't understand what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
你明白的
The one that killed everyone in the first car.
那起导致第一节车厢的乘客全部死亡的事故
Everyone except you.
除了你 大家都遇难了
Who is this?
你是谁
Henry, you can't imagine how long
亨利 你无法想象
I've been looking for someone like you.
像你这样的人我找了多久
Someone like what?
像怎样的人
You don't have to pretend with me.
你不必在我面前假装
You know what you are.
你清楚自己的情况
And now I do, too.
现在我也知道了
Now, can you be sure
你能确定
that this person who called you actually knows?
打电♥话♥给你的人真得知道你的情况吗
Oh, Abe, please, he basically said it.
亚伯 他几乎都说出来了
Look, we've become complacent.
我们变得自满了
Too much time in one place is dangerous. You know that.
在一个地方待太久是很危险的 你知道的
Where are we going this time?
我们这次要去哪
Completely your choice.
选择权都交给你
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表