剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Henry Morgan.
我叫亨利·摩根
My story is a long one.
我的故事说来话长
Over the years,
过了这么多年
you could say I've become a student of death.
可以说我已经是死亡学家了
I need to find a key to unlock my curse.
我得找出破除诅咒的良方
Something happened nearly two centuries ago.
差不多两个世纪前发生了一点意外
And I was transformed.
我被转化了
My life is just like yours.
我的生命和你的几乎一样
Except for one small difference.
除了一个小小的差别
It never ends.
我的生命从没有尽头
Every time I die, I always return in water,
每次我经历死亡 总是会回到水里
And I'm always naked.
而且总是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Now you know as much about my condition as I do.
现在我的情况你知道得差不多了
It's a long story.
说来话长
I hope to see you again.
下回见
Thank you.
谢谢
God, what I wouldn't give.
天哪 我才不会爱这种东西
What you wouldn't give to what?
爱什么
You'd break your hip, Abraham.
亚伯拉罕 那样你会摔烂你的屁♥股♥
I wouldn't be so sure.
这可不一定
I was extremely dexterous in my youth.
我年轻的时候手脚可灵活了
Perhaps we have a different recollection of those days.
我怎么没有印象
I seem to recall quite a few trips to the dentist's office
我反倒记得在你学骑车的那段时间
when you were learning to ride your bike.
我带你去看了好几次牙医
Well, we all evolve over time,
人都要变的
at least most of us do.
至少大部分人是这样
Please tell me
别告诉我
you aren't slaving away in that dungeon of yours.
你又在你的地牢里鼓捣了这么久
Come on. It's the weekend.
这可是周末
I was in my laboratory, studying.
我是在实验室里做研究
I've made an incredible discovery about my condition.
针对我的情况 我已经有了一个重大发现
That you can pass on the secret of everlasting life?
你已经破解了永生的秘密
Better.
比这更好
I may have just found a way to die.
我好像发现了一种死法
Youth is wasted on the immortal.
让不死之人永葆青春真是浪费
So, I've been gathering data on my awakenings.
我一直在收集苏醒时的数据
On your what?
什么证据
When I emerge from the water.
就是我浮出水面的时候
I'm uncomfortable with the term "Rebirth."
我不太喜欢"重生"这个词
Strange that's the part that makes you uncomfortable,
我很好奇为什么让你不舒服的是这个词
but, okay.
不过无所谓了
Anyway, when charting my exact reappearances,
言归正传 根据目击者口供和偶有的警方报告
as using witness accounts and the occasional police report,
把我每次重新出现的时间列成表格
and comparing them with my likely times of deaths.
再把它们和我估算的死亡时间进行比较
Well, what?
然后呢
Sometimes, I stay dead longer.
有时候我死的更久
Only by a few seconds
虽然只是多了几秒钟
but still it's something.
但是这肯定代表了什么
I think it may have to do with the method of death.
我觉得这和不同的死法有关
Visceral damage versus nerve damage.
比如内脏损伤跟神经损伤就有区别
Where are you going? This is fascinating.
你要去哪里 这个发现太棒了
No, it's depressing.
不 这个发现让我很沮丧
Well, let me ask you a question.
让我来问你个问题
I mean, let's say that one of these cockamamie
假设你其中一个荒唐的实验
experiments really works.
终于成功了
I mean, would you really do it?
你真的会选择去死吗
Do you want to be gone that badly?
你就真的这么想死
Well, no. No.
不 不是的
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
I want to grow old,
我想要变老
experience the cycle of life,
经历人生的各种阶段
have gray hair,
长出灰白的头发
become a curmudgeon like you.
变成一个像你一样的老顽固
Well, I, I realize that glaucoma and sciatica
你肯定很想尝试青光眼
must seem very glamorous to you.
和坐骨神经痛
But just because you can't grow old,
虽然你无法老去
that doesn't mean you can't evolve.
但这并不代表你不能有所变化
Well, what would you have me do?
那你想我怎么做
If I had your condition,
如果我是你的话
everything.
我会尝试所有可能
Hey, that's my briefcase!
那是我的公文包
Someone, help!
来个人帮忙啊
Stop him! Get him off me! Help!
快阻止他 把他拉开 救命
Call 911!
快打911
There is a whole litany of things we can do
要想让死亡离我们远远的
to keep death at bay.
有很多事情可以做
Exercise, eat well, put on sunscreen.
比如锻炼 健康饮食 涂防晒霜
And though you might try to bargain with death,
尽管你会想尽办法争取
bear no delusions.
但别搞错了
It will find you.
人终有一死
So if you spend all your time hiding from death,
如果你把时间都用来躲避死神的追踪
or, in my case, searching for it,
或者像我一样 寻找死亡的方法
I guess the question is, were you ever really alive?
我只能问你一句 你真的活过吗
Morning, Doc.
早安 医生
How was your weekend?
你的周末过得怎么样
Wistful stroll, through central park, maybe?
绕着中♥央♥公园漫无目的地散步
Hulu "Scandal" Marathon?
看了一周末的《丑闻》
Maybe some scarf shopping?
买♥♥了几条围巾
I worked.
我在工作
Okay.
好吧
Would you like to hear about my weekend?
你想知道我的周末怎么样吗
I would not.
不想
Good. Because I was not interested in sharing.
很好 我也没兴趣和你分享
Okay. Deceased name is Bill Sayle, 67 years old.
死者名叫比尔·塞尔 67岁
E.M.S. picked him up in Chinatown,
救护车在中国城发现他
possibly killed by a mugger.
有可能是被抢劫者杀了
Judging by the state of his knuckles,
看他的指关节
Mr. Sayle fought back.
塞尔先生当时回击了
Light concavity on his ring finger
无名指轻微的凹陷
says he must have worn a wedding ring,
说明他曾经戴着婚戒
but not for the last year,
不过去年就不戴了
since I don't see a tan line.
因为没有日晒留下的痕迹
Also, there's some sort of soot on his fingers.
手指上有少许烟尘
Subtle gray flannel with a hook vent
灰色法兰绒面料 钩形衩设计
and a soft shoulder.
还有软垫肩
It must have been bought at least 30 years go,
这件西服起码有30年了
but it's been re-tailored recently.
但最近它被重新熨过
Stain on his shirt, grape slushie, I believe.
衬衫上的污渍应该是葡萄冰沙
Now, let's take a look at what's going on underneath.
现在我们来看看衣服底下是什么
He's ripped!N1
瞧这肌肉
He's 67? He looks like me.
他67岁了 但看起来和我差不多
After my morning crunches.
在我早上做完仰卧起坐之后
What could have done this to his body?
是什么令他的身体有这样的变化
One thing's for sure --
有一件事可以肯定的是
never can tell how old someone is just by looking at him.
光从外表是看不出一个人的年龄的
You didn't happen to move m-14 8536 --
你是不是挪过M14 8536号♥
that John Doe with - the neck tattoos, did you?
就是那个脖子上有纹身的无名氏
Okay, thanks, Jim.
好 谢谢 吉姆
Hey, Anton. Thanks for the doughnut.
安东 谢谢你的甜甜圈
No problem.
不客气
Careful.
小心点
We don't need more dead people around here.
我们这不需要更多的死人
Caught the mugger trying to check into an urgent care.
那名抢劫犯在急救处登记时被我们抓了
Not the sharpest pencil in the box.
不是很难搞
He still had the briefcase on him.
他身上还带着公文包
Should we be charging him with the homicide?
我们应该控告他谋杀吗
Mr. Sayle - wasn't killed by the mugger.
塞尔先生 不是被抢劫者所杀
He didn't have a single contusion, abrasion,
他身上毫无挫伤 擦伤
or laceration on him,
或是任何伤口
other than on his knuckles.
除了他的指关节之外
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表