剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
$100? Very generous of you, Mary.
一百美金 你可真慷慨啊 玛丽
It's been a good night.
今晚过得很愉快
Want me to get you a cab?
需要我帮你叫辆车吗
No, I'll just grab one up the street.
我自己在街上随便拦一辆就好了
I'll see you later.
再见
Seems we've found the culprit of Mr. Sherman's fate.
看来我们找到了谢尔曼先生的死因
Pulmonary hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
肺动脉高血压 动脉硬化
So a heart attack.
心脏病发作
Another one. Pretty lame.
又一个心脏病 真无聊
I'm sure Mr. Sherman agrees.
我相信谢尔曼先生也这么认为
What exactly were you expecting?
你在期待什么呢
I don't know! You know, action.
我也不清楚 动作激♥情♥吧
Like we open him up,
比如说我们把他切开
and a giant, bloodsucking alien emerges
然后一个巨大的吸血外星人出现
and escapes the lab and tries to attack Manhattan.
然后逃出实验室 想要毁掉整个曼哈顿
Something like that. I don't know.
大概就是那样吧
Isn't ordinary death exciting enough for you?
是不是普通的死亡已经没法满足你了
Perhaps you've become desensitized
也许是你看太多漫画
with all your little comics.
导致你变得如此不敏感
Graphic novels, doc.
那是漫画小说 医生
Hello?
你好
Detective Martinez. Hi.
马丁内兹警探 你好
How's it-- sorry. Yes. He's here.
你怎... 不好意思 是的 他在这里
Okay.
好的
Jo needs you at the station.
乔需要你去警♥察♥局一趟
Cops got a weird package they want you to look at.
他们收到了一个奇怪的包裹想让你看看
Not sure what use an M.E. will be.
不知道一个法医能派上什么用场
Sounds like a matter better suited to a bomb squad.
感觉防爆小队去了会更好
She says the package is bleeding.
她说那个包裹在流血
I don't suppose this gift came with any sort of note?
我猜这份礼物里面没有便签吧
No, seems like somebody
没有 看上去是有人
just came in last night and left it.
昨晚潜进来把它放在那里的
Yeah. On my desk.
是啊 放在我桌子上
Cameras didn't see anything.
监控摄像什么都没拍到
Is that a...?
那是个
Human heart.
人类的心脏
Now that's what I'm talking about.
我刚刚说的就是这种的
Murder is never an easy thing to look at.
谋杀永远不是一件可以轻易对待的事
When you examine the body of a victim,
当你给死者验尸的时候
you don't see a reflection of their life,
你看到的不是他们人生的映照
but the person who took it.
而是夺走他们生命的人
You see whether the killer felt anger
你看到杀手是否觉得愤怒
or betrayal,
或者被背叛
or worse...
甚至更糟
if they felt nothing at all.
他们毫无感觉
Hey, I brought you some wet-naps.
我给你拿了几张湿纸巾
Thanks.
谢谢
You know,
说起来
most guys who kill a person want to get away with it, right?
大多数杀人凶手都会想着逍遥法外 对吧
- Yeah. - So if you cut someone's heart out,
没错 那当你把某人的心脏切下来
why send it to the cops?
为什么把它寄给警♥察♥呢
To impress you.
为了让你记住他
Crying out for attention like a child.
就像一个哭着求关注的小孩
Son of Sam, BTK.
山姆之子 BTK[皆为美国著名的连环杀手]
Just like our killer, they were all psychopaths.
他们和我们的凶手一样 都是精神病患者
And they all contacted the police at some point.
并且他们都在某个时间段联♥系♥过警方
Which is also how they managed to get themselves caught.
这也是他们之所以被抓的原因
Did you learn anything from the heart?
你在心脏上有什么发现吗
Unfortunately, none of the killer's DNA or fingerprints
很不幸 凶手的DNA和指纹
were on the package or the heart itself.
都没有留在包裹或者心脏上
The most I can tell you is that it was expertly cut out
我能告诉你的 就是这个心脏
three to five days ago.
是三到五天前被人用专业手法切下的
And judging by the vital reaction of the organ,
根据器官的活体反应
it seems that
看起来
she was still alive when it was removed.
当心脏被切下的时候 她还活着
"She." So the victim's female.
"她" 所以死者是名女性
25 to 30 years old.
25至30岁
Relatively healthy, I would say.
我认为她相对比较健康
But without a body, it's hard to tell anything more.
但是没有尸体 无法得出更多结论
Jo, check out the files in all 25 to 30-year-old women
乔 检查一下最近五天内
that have gone missing in the last five days.
所有25至30岁失踪女性的档案
So far we've got four girls who fit the description.
有四名女性符合描述
First one's Amanda Turner,
第一位是阿曼达·特纳
reported missing three days ago.
三天前被报告失踪
27 years old.
27岁
But she looks closer to 37.
但她看起来像37岁
Lines on her face most likely due to smoking, I suspect.
脸上的皱纹应该是抽烟导致的
Heart was too healthy to be hers.
她的心脏不可能这么健康
Oh, this is our winner right here-- Kimber Raynalds.
看看这位 金伯·雷诺兹
Look at her: 29, personal trainer.
看看她 29岁 私人教练
Nope, dark circles under her eyes
不是她 她的黑眼圈
suggest she has an iron deficiency.
表明她缺铁
Blood work showed no signs of anemia.
但是血液检测并未发现任何贫血症状
You can tell a lot by looking in a person's eyes.
从一个人的眼睛你可以知道很多东西
Really? What do my eyes tell you?
真的吗 看我的眼睛你能知道什么
Okay, what about this one? Laurie Pettyfore.
好吧 那这位呢 劳里·派迪福
She's an N.Y.U. student reported missing
纽约大学在读学生
by her college roommate.
室友上报了她的失踪
And she's got a rap sheet from two years ago.
而且两年前还有过前科档案
Arrested for solicitation under the name "Mary Kelly."
因为公开卖♥♥淫被捕 当时的化名是玛丽·凯利
Mary kelly.
玛丽·凯利
This hooker a friend of yours, doc?
医生 这个妓♥女♥是你的朋友吗
No.
不是
I just knew someone by the same name once.
我只是从前认识一个和她同名的人
She certainly fits the description.
她很符合描述
And, historically speaking,
而且 根据过往经验
prostitutes have always been an easy target for killers.
妓♥女♥总是很容易被杀手们盯上
Yeah, check her phone and financial records.
查一下她的手♥机♥和财务记录
Find out where this girl was last seen.
找出这姑娘最后出现在什么地方
I'm sorry. She-she doesn't look familiar.
不好意思 她看起来不是很眼熟
You sure?
你确定吗
According to her credit cards,
根据她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
she took a cab here three nights ago.
三天前的晚上她在这搭了一辆出租车
Well, I was on duty,
是我当班
but I don't remember seeing her.
但我不记得见过她
I find that hard to believe.
我很难相信你的话
Part of your duty as a doorman is remembering faces.
门房♥的其中一个职责就是记住面孔
So, either you're terrible at your job, or you're lying.
要么是你不称职 要么就是你在说谎
Neither option too flattering.
哪个都不算好事
Look, we know she was a call girl.
我们知道她是个妓♥女♥
And she probably tips you pretty well
她可能给了你很多小费
to keep her secret from cops like us.
让你在我们警♥察♥面前保守秘密
But we're not looking to bust her.
但我们不是来抓她的
She was reported missing.
她被报告失踪了
God, is Mary all right?
天呐 玛丽没事吧
So you did see her that night?
这么说那晚你的确见过她
She seem upset? Freaked out at all?
她看起来不安吗 害怕吗
No, she seemed fine when she left --
没有 她离开的时候看起来很正常
Round 2, I think.
大概两点左右 我记得
Tipped me like usual
像以往一样给我小费
and went to catch a cab up the street.
然后到街边拦了一辆出租车
Did you see which direction she was headed?
你看到她往那个方向去了吗
Yeah, the same way your buddy's headed.
是的 就是你们伙计去的方向
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Can you see me?
能看见我吗
No!
看不见
Neither could our victim.
死者也看不到
This spot is completely concealed,
这个地点非常隐蔽
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表