剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
No. No. Where is it?
不不 东西呢
Where is it?!
东西呢
Abe?
亚伯
Abe, what have you done with it?
亚伯 你把我的那些资料弄哪去了
Where have you put it?
你把我的资料放哪了
I threw it out. Everything.
我扔掉了 全都扔掉了
It's been a year. You have to move on.
已经一年了 你该走出伤痛了
Don't you get it? I can't.
你还不明白吗 我做不到
I don't want to live without her.
我不想过着没有她的日子
I'd die if I could, but that's not even a choice.
可以的话我愿意死去 但是我没得选
Yeah, you're right.
没错 你说得对
So, you can either spend
要么你在接下来的175年里
the next 175 years wallowing in it,
继续沉溺于此
or you can work on starting to get over it.
或者你能开始试着走出来
How can you be so callous? Abigail was your mother.
你怎么能这么无情 阿比盖尔是你的妈妈
Yes. She was.
没错 她是
And I lost her, too, Dad.
我也失去她了 爸爸
I lost her.
我失去她了
Abe, I'm sorry.
亚伯 对不起
Hello?
喂
It's the police.
是警♥察♥打来的
They may have found her.
他们可能找到她了
I'm sorry, but everything corroborates the bass player's story.
对不起 但是一切证实了贝斯手的说词
But that didn't happen. Rich is lying.
但我没杀她 里奇没说真话
Is it possible that the drugs could be --
有没有可能是毒品...
I would never hurt Lucy.
我是绝对不会伤害露西的
No amount of drugs changes that.
即使吸再多 我也不会伤害她
This is your knife, Eddie,
这是你的小刀 埃迪
With your prints and Lucy's blood.
上面有你的指纹和露西的血迹
You had a fight.
你们吵了一架
Damn it!
妈的
I did not kill her!
我没杀她
Maybe it was Rich. It makes sense.
也许是里奇 这倒是说得通
He hated Lucy,
他恨露西
and if he's the one that found the body --
如果尸体是他找到的
I-I-I got a timeline in here somewhere.
肯定在哪里有个时间空档
After Lucy and I fought,
在我和露西吵架之后
Rich must have come back in --
里奇肯定回来过
Hey! Let go of me! Why won't anyone believe me?!
放开我 为什么没人相信我
Listen-- it wasn't me!
听着 不是我杀的
I didn't do it! I wouldn't!
我没杀她 我不会杀了她的
I wouldn't murder her! I wouldn't!
我不会谋杀她的 我不会的
Have a good night.
晚安
Hey, buddy.
老兄
Hey, I was,
我在想
thinking about getting the gang back together
今晚叫大伙儿一起
and going out tonight.
出去玩玩
Want to join?
一起来吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I'm making a tool mark comparison.
我在做刀痕对比
I thought we compared the switchblade to Lucy's wound
弹簧刀送来时 我们不是把它和露西的伤口
when it came in.
做过对比了吗
Yes, but the absolute accurate way to do it
是的 但是绝对精确比对的方法是
is to reconstruct the skull.
重新修复头颅
You see, quite a bit of the bone was damaged due to impact.
相当多的骨头因撞击而受损
Need any help with that?
需要帮忙吗
About 3/4 of a millimeter.
精度大约四分之三毫米
Okay. I'll leave you two alone.
好吧 我就不打扰你和头颅了
Listen, uh, do you think it'd be cool if --
你认为这样行不行 如果我
and you can say no --
你也可以拒绝
but, um, maybe I borrowed one of your scarves?
我能不能跟你借一条围巾
Oh, yeah. You know what?
好了 知道吗
Completely right. That boundary was crossed.
完全正确 我踩过界了
That is -- that is your thing.
那是 是你的风格
No, Lucas, I was right.
不 卢卡斯 我是对的
It doesn't match.
伤口和刀痕不吻合
It's close, but the weapon that caused this
很接近 但是造成此伤口的凶器
is -- is smaller in diameter, less flat.
直径更小 没这么平滑
It's, uh -- it's rounder in shape.
形状更圆一些
Yeah, like a -- like a screwdriver or an ice pick.
比如说螺丝刀 或是碎冰锥
Yes. But the extent of the bone fragmentation around the wound
没错 但是伤口周围的骨破碎程度
suggests the tip of the weapon wasn't as sharp as that
说明凶器的末端并没有这么锋利
or the switchblade, for that matter.
也不可能是螺丝刀
It was something blunter, something like -- like...
而是稍微钝的一点的东西 就像 就像
It's my turn for the "Aha" moment.
这次轮到我揭晓答案了
Something like...
就像
a big-ass nail?
一根超大的钉子
Exactly.
没错
A lot has changed.
这里变了不少啊
But if we compare the current configuration
但如果我们把目前的构造与这张照片
with this photo, we might get lucky.
做对比 也许会找到些线索
You don't actually think the nails
你不是真的认为这些钉子
will still be here, do you?
现在还在这里吧
I mean, 35 years is like 100 in club years.
三十五年对酒吧来说就像是过了一百年
You know how many bodies have done
你知道有多少人
who knows what to each other back here?
做过些什么事呢
The nails were over there,
钉子在那里
behind those speakers.
就在这些音箱后面
No nails.
没有钉子
But they were here,
但它们的确在这过
and at the right height, too.
而且高度完全匹配
Maybe Eddie and Lucy did fight.
也许埃迪和露西的确吵了一架
Maybe he left by this door.
也许他从这道门走了
But maybe someone else came in.
然后也许有人进来了
What if the rumors were true?
如果传闻是真的呢
What if she did have a man upstate?
如果她真的在北区有情人
Maybe he was the jealous type.
也许他是善妒的类型
Get away from me!
离我远点
Maybe they fought. Stop!
也许他们吵了一架 住手
Perhaps he slammed her up against this wall...
也许他把她用力推向墙边
onto one of the nails.
撞到了其中一根钉子
And then they had to pull her off.
那他得把她拉开
Jo.
乔
No wonder they missed this.
难怪他们没看到
In all this mess, it's like a needle in a haystack.
这里这么乱 简直就是大海捞针
Eddie didn't do it. It doesn't matter.
不是埃迪干的 不重要了
But Eddie's knife is not the murder weapon.
但是埃迪的小刀不是凶器
Lucy was pushed against a large nail.
露西是被人推向一根巨大的钉子
Yeah, a nail that Eddie's guitar was probably hanging on,
没错 可能是埃迪用来挂吉他的钉子
which is why it was covered with blood.
所以吉他上满是血迹
And whoever pushed her against that nail
而且把她推向那根钉子的人
pulled her off it and left a print,
把她拉开 并留下了指纹
a print that isn't Eddie's.
而且指纹不是埃迪的
It doesn't matter
已经不重要了
because Eddie just signed a plea half-hour ago.
因为半小时前 埃迪刚签了求情协议
The case is closed.
已经结案了
It's done.
结束了
But he didn't do it. Why would he sign?
但人不是他杀的 为什么他会签名
Maybe because he's been falsely imprisoned for 35 years
也许因为他被误判入狱了三十五年
and he just wants to get the hell out?
他只是想重回自♥由♥身
But it wasn't about that for Eddie.
但埃迪不是这样想的
He knew he was innocent. It was about finding the truth.
他知道自己是无辜的 他想找出真♥相♥
Yeah, well, maybe he lost hope that he ever would.
没错 也许他失去了所有的希望
Well, now he won't.
现在他不会了
The real killer's still out there,
真正的凶手仍然逍遥法外
and there's nothing we can do.
而我们已无能为力
Henry, you okay?
亨利 你没事吧
Yes, fine. Just, uh, finishing up here.
我没事 只是在做收尾工作
Henry, I know that you're upset about the outcome of this,
亨利 我知道你对这样的结果感到沮丧
and so am I.
我也一样
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表