剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
放下 快点
No, I mean it! Drop the knife now!
不 我是认真的 把刀放下
Hanson, shoot me in the shoulder!
汉森 射我肩膀
He'll drop the knife!
他就会把刀放下了
Back off! No, don't!
退后 不 不要
Henry. Henry.
亨利 亨利
My neck. It's okay.
我的脖子 没事的
Let me see. Let me see. Let me see.
让我看看
All right. It's just a cut.
没事 一道小口子而已
You'll live.
你死不了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Doc goes into the killer's office,
医生走进了杀手的办公室
flat-out accuses the guy --
直接说出了那家伙的罪状
no gun, no nothing --
没带枪 什么都没带
and then out in the hallway,
接着在走廊上
he's begging me to shoot him.
他求我开枪射他
I'm telling you,
要我说
this dude is definitely gonna get himself killed.
这家伙绝对会害死自己
Shouldn't that be in the evidence room, detective?
这不应该保存在物证室里吗 警官
Uh, yeah. I was just, uh --
没错 我只是...
Just heading down that way, Lieutenant.
正要去呢 长官
Detective Martinez, you got a sec?
马丁内兹警探 有时间吗
Sure.
当然
I told you to stay away from the jumper case.
我告诉过你 别管跳桥的案子
You didn't listen.
你没听我的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You went with your gut.
你凭直觉行事
That's the most valuable tool a cop can have.
这是警♥察♥所能有的最宝贵的工具
I also have, uh, another pretty useful tool.
我还有一个非常好用的工具
An M.E. with a sixth sense about death.
一个对死亡有第六感的法医
Yeah, well, you keep taking those off the board...
你继续解决板子上的案子
he's all yours.
法医归你
Vicky's parents are here to pick up her stuff.
薇姬的父母来取她的遗物
Assuming you want me to handle?
你是想让我去接待吗
No.
不
It should come from me.
应该由我亲自转交
Nothing can erase the pain of losing someone you love.
失去挚爱的痛是无法抹除的
You carry it with you for the rest of your life,
它将伴随你的余生
however long that might be.
无论你的生命有多长
The best you can hope for is that over time,
你只能祈求时间的流逝
the wound begins to heal.
能渐渐抚平伤口
But no matter how strong we are,
但无论我们如何坚强
no matter how hard we fight...
无论我们如何挣扎
the scar always stays with us.
伤痛会始终伴随着我们
I miss her, too, you know?
我也想她
She'd be 94 this year.
今年她应该94岁了
You know, it's possible she She's gone.
可能她... 她不在了
You're never gonna see her again.
你永远不会再见到她了
Now, I made my peace with that a long time ago.
很久之前我就平静地接受了
So now you need to do the same.
现在该你了
No. Of course.
不 当然
It's just
只是
I knew she would be gone someday.
我知道迟早有一天她会不在
I just thought we could be a proper family for a while.
只是觉得幸福的家本该维持一段时间
We were.
我们曾经是
But who the hell needs to be a proper family?
但是谁需要什么幸福家庭
Come on.
得了吧
But you've enjoyed it?
可你那时很幸福吧
Are you really asking me if I've enjoyed my life?
你真要问我这辈子过的幸福不幸福吗
It's a little late for that, don't you think?
现在太晚了吧 你不觉得吗
Sorry. Silly question.
抱歉 蠢问题
You know what the Chinese say?
你知道中国人怎么说的吗
"May you live in interesting times."
“宁为太平狗”
Now, you show me anyone
你说还有谁
that's had a more interesting time than we've had.
比我们生活的时代更幸福
I suppose that's true.
我想也是
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a souffle going upstairs.
允许我失陪 还在做蛋奶酥呢
Raspberry? Yes.
覆盆子的 对
And without overstating it, I nailed it.
毫不夸张地说 超级美味
Oh, would you grab that?
你去接一下
Hello?
你好
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
Who is this?
你是谁
My name?
我的名字吗
I've had a few.
我有过好几个
Look...
听好
I don't like playing games.
我不喜欢玩游戏
How did you find out about the Hotel Montoliogne?
你是怎么发现蒙托利奥酒店的事的
It wasn't hard -- hotel registry.
并不难 酒店的登记
I was doing research on you.
我在调查你
Forgive me for being intrigued.
原谅我的好奇
I couldn't understand something --
有件事我之前没想通
why you still cared.
为何你还会在乎
Cared about what?
在乎什么
Everything.
一切
But then I figured it out.
但之后我想通了
You're just a child, Henry.
你还是个孩子 亨利
The first 200 years are easy.
前200年很好过
You still believe.
你还相信
So, how long have you been...?
那你有多久...
More like 2,000.
差不多2000年吧
You want to call me something?
你想知道怎么称呼我
Call me Adam.
那就叫我亚当吧
Feels like I've been here right from the beginning.
仿佛从一切开始时 我就已经存在了
I think you and I should meet.
我们应该见个面
We will.
会的
No reason to rush this relationship.
不用着急
We got all the time in the world.
在这世上 我们有的是时间
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表