剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, like I said.
对啊 我说的就是
I have to go now and take care of me sheep.
我得走了 还得放羊呢
Cheerio the nou, Abraham.
祝你好呀 亚伯拉罕
Cheerio to you, cousin.
也祝你好 表哥
How do you like that?
你觉得怎么样
That's my third cousin twice removed, mm?
这是我远房♥表哥
He's Scottish.
他是苏格兰人
Well, no wonder I love scotch.
怪不得我这么爱喝苏格拉威士忌
Turns out my family - has their own tartan pattern.
发现我们家族 有自己的格子图案
Hey, do you think - I could pull off a kilt?
你觉得我穿苏格兰短裙帅不帅
You know, - I-I-I have the legs for it.
你知道 人家小腿可美了呢
Henry. What's wrong?
亨利 出什么事了
I just worry that your mother and I
我只是担心我和你母亲
deprived you.
剥夺了你
Of what?
哪方面
That -- family.
亲人
All the aunts and uncles and cousins on the Morgan side
摩根家族里那些你从没见过的
whom you never met.
叔叔阿姨表哥表姐
Well, I never met them because my dad was immortal.
我不见他们是因为我爸爸是个老不死
Would have made family reunions a bit awkward,
家庭聚会的话 会略显尴尬
wouldn't you think?
不是吗
No, no.
不 没有
The three of us were all the family I ever wanted.
我们三个就是我想要的家庭
Did it ever get lonely for you, being an only child?
你是独生子这点 有没有让你觉得孤单
Other than the summer
除了那年夏天
you left me on that crappy farm in Eengland?
你把我留在英国破农场吗
No.
没有
Why?
怎么了
Did -- did you and mom ever think about having other kids?
你和妈妈有没有想过要别的孩子
There was a moment.
有过那么个时候
Look what I've done --
看我都做了什么啊
Bored your bride to sleep on your wedding night.
在你的新婚之夜让你妻子无聊到睡着了
I'm sure she'll forgive you.
我肯定她会原谅你的
Our wedding night was a decade ago.
我们的新婚之夜是十年之前
I thought this was your honeymoon.
我以为你们是在蜜月旅行
It is.
是的
We just never got around to taking it the first time.
我们只是一直没有时间
You mean children got in the way?
你是说孩子们耽误你们了
Yes. Yes.
对 对
One -- Abraham.
一个孩子 亚伯拉罕
A gift for young Abraham.
给年轻的亚伯拉罕的礼物
It was given to me by my father, and to him by his father,
这是我父亲给我的 也是他父亲给他的
Going back to the first of our line.
是我们的祖宗传下来的
N-no.
不行
Your son should have this.
它应该属于您的儿子
I don't wish to burden my son.
我不想给我的孩子负担
Do you know what I wish for him?
你知道我对他的希望是什么吗
That he grows up to be something other than a king.
他长大后成为什么人都好 不要当国王
That's why he's leaving Urkesh.
所以他才会离开俄喀什
And you?
您呢
I will return to face whatever fate awaits me --
我会回去面对命运安排给我的一切...
A sacrifice I will make happily,
知道我的儿子可以自♥由♥地追求
knowing that my son may follow his own dreams,
他的梦想 成为想成为的人
whatever they are.
我欣然接受这种牺牲
Isn't that what every father wishes?
这不是所有父亲的期盼吗
And mother.
还有母亲
Good night, doctor.
晚安 医生
Best of luck to you both.
祝你们一切顺利
Henry?
亨利
Yes. Sorry. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢
I-I'm good. Thank you.
不用 谢谢
So...
那么...
How can I help you?
有什么能为你们效劳的
Just a couple quick questions about your husband.
只是想问几个关于您丈夫的问题
Look, we know this isn't easy for you.
我们知道这对您来说不容易
But were you aware that he was ever, uh...
您知不知道您丈夫...
you know, unfaithful?
曾经出过轨
That was 25 years ago.
25年前的事了
Do you mind telling us the circumstances?
您介意说下当时的情况吗
When my husband and I realized
当我和我丈夫知道
that we could not have children...
我们没法有孩子时...
I became very depressed.
我非常绝望
Having lost his throne, he had already suffered so much.
失去王位的他 已经经历太多的痛苦
Then, to know that the bloodline would die with him...
再得知他后继无人
I blamed myself.
我很自责
Even after you found out about his illegitimate child?
在知道他有私生子之后也是吗
What did you say?
你说什么
He didn't tell you about his daughter?
他没有告诉您关于他女儿的事吗
When your husband found out he was dying,
当您丈夫得知自己不久于人世时
he reached out, offered - his daughter a bunch of money.
他找到了女儿并提供了一大笔钱
Diamonds, actually.
准确来说 是钻石
Part of the royal treasure he used
一部分皇室珍宝被他用来
to grease the consulate into issuing his visa.
贿赂大使♥馆♥获取签证
Did you kill him
您是不是为了
to keep him from leaving the country with them?
阻止他带着珍宝离开 而对他下了杀手
You think I killed him?
你们觉得是我杀了他
My husband was everything to me!
我的丈夫是我的一切
In another life, I would have been a queen,
如若不然 我是一国的王后
I would have lived in a palace.
住在宫殿之中
Does this look like a palace to you?!
你看这里像宫殿吗
Do you think I care for riches?!
你们以为我是在乎钱财的人吗
I married my husband for love,
我嫁给我的丈夫是出于爱
and I loved him until the day he died --
至死我都在爱着他
Is she having a heart attack?
她是心脏病发了吗
I'll call an ambulance.
我叫救护车
She'll be dead long before they get here.
她挺不到救护车到就会死的
She's been poisoned -- polonium.
她是中毒了 钋中毒
I need a length of tubing.
我需要一个长管
Okay. For what?
好 干什么用
To pump her stomach, obviously.
当然是把胃里的食物抽出来
Right. Right.
对 对
Excellent.
太好了
Ambulance is on its way.
救护车马上到
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
We need to get the radiation out of her system
在她把放射物吸收进去前
before it's absorbed.
从她体内弄出来
Here.
这
Here it comes.
来了
That's it.
这就对了
Excellent. Well done.
太好了 干得好
Is she gonna be okay?
她不会有事吧
God save the queen.
天佑女王
Some thing in this job, you wish you could unsee.
干这行真希望有些东西可以假装没看到
Our killer used bolt cutters to get in.
凶手用螺栓割刀进来的
Yeah, and left all those diamonds.
对 那些钻石没动
It wasn't about money.
不是为财
It was about ending the monarchy forever --
是为了永远废除君主政体
In and out within a few seconds.
从进门到出去只要几秒钟
All he had to do was slip polonium into the tea.
他只需要把钋放进茶里
Well maybe we can pull a print.
也许我们能采到指纹
We don't have to.
没必要
Our killer's hands were stained with ink.
凶手的手上有墨水印
It's the same shade used at the consulate.
和大使♥馆♥用的色彩相同
Someone must have recognized the king standing in line.
一定是排队时有人认出了国王
And got the queen's address off his visa application.
在他的签证申请上看到了王后的地址
The consulate only stamped the thumbs.
大使♥馆♥只印拇指
The person who broke in here had ink on multiple fingers.
破门的这个人 几个手指上都有墨水
No, we're not looking
不 我们找的并不是
for someone who was standing in line with the king.
和国王一起排队的人
We're looking for the person who fingerprinted him.
而是给他印指纹的人
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表