剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Then you went to collect it, Rick said no,
然后你去分捞上来的东西 里克不同意
you got in a fight, and you killed him.
你们大打出手 然后你杀了他
That makes sense.
这倒是说得通
Rick and I were friends a long time,
我和里克是认识了很久的朋友
went on a lot of dives,
一起潜水很多次
saved each other on more than one occasion.
我们不止一次救了对方
I didn't kill an old friend
我没用那支在我们十六岁时
with a harpoon that we found off Montauk when we were 16.
在蒙塔克发现的鱼叉杀死我的老朋友
All right, you knew where the Empress was.
既然你知道女皇号♥在哪
Why didn't you go after it yourself?
那你为什么不自己去找
I told you, it was too deep.
我和你说了 船沉得太深
Rick had to spend millions reoutfitting his boat.
里克得花费数百万来重新装备他的船
What about the gold? I don't know.
那些金子呢 我不知道
Old sea dog must have found some financier to bankroll him,
老海狗肯定找了一些资本家来为他提供资金
like a Wall Street guy.
就是华尔街的那种富豪
Those are the real pirates.
那些人才是真正的强盗
Talk about a cold case.
说到悬案
We found these remains in our victim's warehouse last night.
这是我们昨天在受害者的仓库找到的残骸
They were from a 200-year-old shipwreck.
都是来自一艘两百年前的沉船
Let's find out what happened to him.
我们来查查他身上发生了什么事吧
200 years old.
已有两百年之久
Guess there aren't any aye-witnesses?
我猜没有海盗整人存在了吧
Okay, I'm done.
好吧 我闭嘴
Looks like our subject was murdered,
看来这具尸骸的主人是被人谋杀的
Shot in the head with a musket ball.
被一颗火枪子弹打中脑门
The filed teeth implied that he was from West Africa,
锋利的牙齿意味着他是来自非洲西部
therefore a slave aboard the ship.
因此有一个奴隶登上了那艘船
Oh. At least they gave him a decent burial.
至少他们体面地安葬了他
You're right. Why was he in a coffin?
说得对 那他为什么会在棺材里
A dead slave would have been cast overboard,
死去的奴隶应该会被抛入大海
but this man was cared for --
但是这个人却得到妥善地善后
His death treated with dignity.
他的葬礼得到了尊严的对待
Dr. Morgan. A word.
摩根医生 有话和你说
Something went missing, a key.
有样东西不见了 是一把钥匙
Do you know anything about that?
这件事你知情吗
Of course not. Are you accusing me?
当然不知情 你是在把责任归咎于我吗
You may be the owner's son,
也许你是老板的儿子
but out here, I'm judge and jury.
但是在这里 由我掌权
Make one wrong move...
如果做错一丁点事
And what?
会怎么样
Sir, we need the Doctor.
长官 我们需要医生
There's a slave with fever.
有个奴隶发烧了
Damn it.
妈的
Well, allow me to see him. I can help.
让我去看看他吧 我能帮忙
Remember what I said, Doctor.
记住我所说的话 医生
Henry?
亨利
Are you in the present?
你的注意力在这里吗
Yes, of course.
在 当然在
What of George Speece?
你认为乔治·斯宾思怎么样
Well, we're still running down his alibi,
我们还在调查他的不在场证明
but between us, I don't think he's our guy.
但我只告诉你 我认为他不是我们要找的疑犯
He did turn us on, however, to another suspect.
然而 他却让我们发现另一个疑犯
Who?
谁
A financier.
一个资本家
Rick's bank records confirmed
里克的银行记录证实了
that he spent the last eight months
他在过去的八个月里
reoutfitting his ship to the tune of $1.7 million.
花了共计170万美金来重新装备了他的船
Where did that money come from?
那笔钱从哪来的
Well, the invoices were paid
单据都是由一家名叫
by a company called the Lagos Group.
拉各斯集团的公♥司♥支付的
It's owned by Isaac Monroe.
公♥司♥老总叫艾萨克·门罗
Maybe he knows about the gold.
也许他知道那些金子的事
He's giving a speech tonight at the Explorer's club.
他今晚会在探险者俱乐部发表讲话
Do you know it?
你知道吗
Of course.
当然知道
Founded in 1904 by Adolphus Greely
1904年由阿道弗斯·格里利
and Marshall Saville.
和马歇尔·萨维尔所建立的
Are you a member?
你是会员吗
I, uh, have a subscription to their magazine.
我有订阅他们的杂♥志♥
Great. Let's go, I need you.
好极了 走吧 我需要你
Oh, we'll have to change.
我们得换身衣服
It'll likely be a black-tie affair.
可能需要正装出席
Not for us.
我们不需要
It would have taken us 10 minutes
只需要十分钟时间
to make ourselves presentable.
我们就能打扮得大方得体
You look fine.
你看起来不错
Hey, this must be the diver George told us about.
这肯定那个乔治和我们提到过的潜水员
He died on one of Rick's salvages,
他死于里克的一次海上打捞
and that must be our financier.
那个肯定就是我们要找的资本家
If everyone will please take their seats,
大家请入座
we are about to begin.
我们马上就要开始了
Excuse me, Mr. Monroe?
打扰一下 门罗先生
I am Detective Martinez. This is Dr. Henry Morgan.
我是马丁内兹警探 这位是亨利·摩根医生
If you don't mind, I'll be with you in a moment.
如果你们不介意 请稍等我一会
Wait, we're investigating Rick Rasmussen's murder.
等等 我们正调查里克·拉斯穆森的谋杀案
We believe his death is connected
我们相信他的死和他凭你的资助
to something he salvaged from the sea on your behalf.
从沉船所打捞到的物品到有关
I hate this, I really do.
我讨厌这样 真的
W-- sir, we need to talk.
先生 我们需要谈谈
Ladies and gentlemen, Isaac Monroe.
女士们先生们 有请艾萨克·门罗
I hate public speaking.
我讨厌上台讲话
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Why, he's a little full of himself, huh?
为什么 他显得有点自满呢
Ladies and gentlemen, to be honest with you,
女士们先生们 老实和你们说
I'm not much of an adventurer.
我不是一个好的冒险家
I've been known to get lost in my own office.
众所周知 我迷恋自己的办公室
I refuse to sleep in a tent.
我拒绝睡在帐篷里
Meaning, I'd be useless on an expedition.
就是说在探险队中 我无用武之地
I'm just the money guy,
我只是个投资商
so instead of me telling you
所以与其告诉你们
how much this particular find means to me,
这项特别的发现对我来说有多么重要
allow me to put my money where my mouth is.
不如告诉你们我投资的收获
$7 million in gold recovered from the Empress of Africa,
在非洲女皇号♥上所找到价值七百万美元的黄金
a 19th-century slave ship.
那是一艘十九世纪的奴隶船
And tonight, it is my pleasure to announce
今晚 我很荣幸地宣布
that all the proceeds from this expedition
在这次探险中获得的所有收益
will be donated
将会被捐赠于
to the Walker Institute for history education.
沃克研究所作为历史教育经费
Did he just give away his motive?
他刚把他的动机都捐了出去吗
I think he also winked at you.
我想他还对你放电了
You lied to us, Mr. Monroe.
你骗了我们 门罗先生
You do have a flair for public speaking.
你的确有演说的天赋
I said I didn't like it.
我说的是不喜欢
I didn't say I wasn't any good at it.
我没说我不擅长
I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me.
请你跟我们走一趟
So you think I killed Rick Rasmussen
你觉得是我杀了里克·拉斯穆森
for the treasure I just gave away?
为了夺回我刚送出的财宝
Philanthropy aside,
不说慈善事业
the gold that you donated belonged to Rick.
你捐出去的金子属于里克
It belonged to me
是我的金子
and everything else recovered from the Empress of Africa.
从非洲女皇那里打捞出来的东西都是我的
He handed the gold over to you?
他把金子给你了吗
That's correct, per my contract with Captain Rasmussen.
没错 根据我与拉斯穆森船长的合约
Dr. Morgan? Dr. Henry Morgan?
摩根医生 亨利·摩根医生
That's me.
是我
If this is about my suit,
如果是因为我的衣服
I would have dressed properly, but --
我也想穿得很得体 但是
There's a call for you, sir.
有电♥话♥找您 先生
Excuse me.
失陪
You still want to take me in?
你还想逮捕我吗
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表