剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
you still have to wait for the toxicology report.
你还是要等毒理学报告出来
Might be a faster way.
说不定有更快捷的方法
Oh, really, and how will you do that?
是吗 你想怎么做
No.
不干
Absolutely not.
绝对不干
are you sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
I mean, the toxin in his blood is still potent.
他血液中的毒药毒性依然很强
You're gonna feel every bit of this.
你会完完整整地体会到那种痛苦
It's the only way to know immediately what he used.
这是能马上知道他用了哪种毒药的唯一办法
Wouldn't it be ironic if this time I actually die?
如果这次我真的死了 会不会有点讽刺
Hysterical.
会非常可笑
Okay.
好了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Please. Kill me now.
请吧 杀了我
Aconite!
乌头
Called monkshood. The queen of poisons.
也叫附子花 毒后
It's extremely fast-acting.
起效极快
It enters your blood stream on contact
接触皮肤就能进入血液系统
and you experience this gut-wrenching
会让你的胃部有极其痛苦的
burning sensation in your stomach,
烧灼感
blistering in your lungs, tingling in your fingers,
肺脏起泡 手指刺痛
your face goes numb, and then, luckily, you die.
面部发麻 幸运地是你马上就死了
What's this?
这是怎么回事
Maybe we were robbed.
可能我们店被抢了吧
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
This watch belong to you?
这块表是你的吧
It never occurred to you to tell me
在你办公室的时候
you were on that subway car
你就没想过要告诉我
when I was standing in your office?
你当时也在那节地铁车厢吗
It would occur to me, but I didn't think it was relevant.
想过 不过觉得没有什么意义
I didn't want to waste your time.
不想浪费时间
I'm a private person.
我这人比较注重隐私
Oh, well, I-I can see why.
我大概明白为什么
We obtained a warrant for your residence.
我们拿到了你住所的搜查令
Found your little secret cave.
找到了你的秘密小洞穴
My laboratory, yes.
我的实验室
Quite a collection you have down there.
你在那有不少收藏品
Got some human organs, some torture devices.
有些人体器官 还有一些刑具
All those are for sex.
这些都是情♥趣♥用♥品♥
Well, sometimes you need to push the envelope.
有时候需要些极限挑战
So, what happens when that tox report comes back
如果毒理报告出来 我能找出
and I can link you to the poison?
是你下毒的证据的话 怎么办
You won't.
你不会找到
Based on my findings, if I had to hazard a guess,
根据我的发现 让我大胆猜测的话
I'd say it was aconite --
是乌头
Something I haven't experimented with for years.
我已经几年都没在实验中用到了
If I was gonna kill someone, I'd use polonium.
如果要杀人 我会用钋
Doesn't present for weeks.
几个星期都不会毒发
Makes for a much better alibi.
更好的造出不在场证明
Aconite, on the other hand, is extremely fast-acting.
相反 乌头毒发极快
The killer would have had to get up close and...
杀手必须要离被害人非常近 还有...
And what?
还有什么
The killer, I suspect, was on the train at some point or another.
凶手一定在某个时候 也在地铁上
Well, now we're on the same page.
现在我们想法终于一致了
Okay.
好
I did it.
我做的
Is this a confession?
这是认罪了吗
No. It's a hypothetical. Work through it with me.
不是 这是假设 和我一起想
Homicide detective -- I'm sure you have
罪案侦探 我相信你有
pretty good powers of deductive reasoning.
极强的演绎推理能力
Okay.
对
You got on that train, poisoned the conductor.
你上了地铁 给调度员下了毒
The motive, we can work out later.
动机我们可以以后再查
Fair enough.
合情合理
You knew he was gonna die,
你知道他会死
so you went into a back car and just braced yourself.
所以你走到了后面的那节车厢 站稳扶好
Then you piled out with the rest of the crowd.
再混入人流中走掉
A few hours later, you go back to work
几个小时候后 你回去工作
like nothing ever happened.
表现得若无其事
Where I was lucky enough to meet you.
在那里我幸运的遇到了你
You should have seen the look on your face.
你真应该看看你自己的表情
You were literally praying it was a heart attack.
你当时满心希望他是心脏病发
But you were the one who suggested poisoning.
但是你指出他可能是被毒死的
So, detective, what conclusions can you draw?
那么警探 你的结论是什么
Either you're a complete sociopath
你要么是个希望被抓的彻头彻尾的反♥社♥会♥者
who wants to be caught, which I'm not ruling out.
这一点我现在还没排除怀疑
Nor should you.
你做得没错
Or...the real killer is still out there.
不然 真正的凶手还在逍遥法外
That seems like sound logic to me.
我觉得这条非常有道理
As you ponder, I’m sure there's one thing we can both agree on.
你先想着 我们有一个共识就是
You don't have enough to hold me.
你没有足够的证据扣留我
At this point, anyway.
至少目前为止是这样
That is true. You're a free man, Dr. Morgan.
没错 你自♥由♥了 摩根医生
Do not go far.
别走太远
You have my word.
我跟你保证
What exactly are we looking for here?
我们到底在找什么
An entry point.
一个切入点
The killer had to inject him somehow.
凶手肯定要给他注射
Here it is.
在这里
Look at the bruise.
看这淤青
Couldn't that have happened during the crash?
不能是车祸过程中造成的吗
There wouldn't be a mark.
那不会有这个痕迹
Once he was killed, his blood stopped pumping.
一旦他死了 血液会停止流动
Better question --
更好的问题是
Why would you let somebody inject you behind the ear?
你为什么会让人在你耳后注射
Unless you didn't let them.
除非不是自愿的
Grab the U.V. Light.
拿紫外灯来
Dr. Henry Morgan.
亨利·摩根医生
You know what his last gig was before this?
你猜他上一份工作是什么
Grave digger.
掘墓人
Hand to God, you could not draw up a creepier dude here.
对天发誓 没见过比他更变♥态♥的人了
When you look at the evidence against him, we have nothing.
可你找不到任何指证他的证据
What is his motive?
动机是什么
Oh, come on. This guy's a total freak.
拜托了 那人就是个变♥态♥
Who knows what he's capable of?
谁知道他能干出什么来
I-I'm not saying he's not capable.
我不是说他不能
He is without a doubt the weirdest,
毫无疑问 这人是我见过的
creepiest, most unusual person I've ever met.
最怪的 最吓人的 也是最不寻常的人
I am simply saying if he's our only suspect,
我只是说 如果他是我们唯一的怀疑对象
we should start looking for another.
我们应该着手找其他人了
I couldn't agree more.
我不能同意更多
Might I have a word, detective?
不介意我说句话吧 警官
When I said "c sreepiest,"
我说最吓人
I meant that in the nicest possible --
其实是说最好的...
Detective, I can assure you I've been called worse. Here.
警官 我保证更难听的我都听过 给你
What is this?
这是什么
It's a fingerprint I lifted off the corpse
我从地铁调度员尸体上
of the subway conductor.
提取的指纹
Thought maybe you could run it through your system,
想着也许你们可以在系统里查找一下
that is if you're still open to other options.
如果你们还在找其他嫌犯的话
Look, if I'm wrong,
如果我错了
you still have one very legitimate suspect.
你还是有一个合理的嫌疑人的
The print belongs to Hans Koehler.
指纹是汉斯·科勒的
He has no priors,
他没有前科
is not officially a suspect, and I ask the questions.
所以不是正式的嫌犯 我只是来询问
Just consider me a curious observer.
就当我是好奇的旁观者吧
Bit of a vested interest.
类似既得利益
Dr. Morgan.
摩根医生
We don't have a warrant.
我们没有搜查令
Dr. Morgan.
摩根医生
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表