剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Do you understand?
你能听懂吗
Yes.
能
I vowed to put an end
我发誓要为
to everything my father had ever built.
我父亲建立的这一切做个了断
Freeing those slaves aboard the Empress
把女皇号♥上的奴隶们全部释放
would have finished the job, but I failed.
这个任务就完成了 但我失败了
I never made it back with the key.
我没能拿着钥匙回去
No, no, no, Henry, you can't blame yourself for this.
不不 亨利 这不能怪你
300 people died, Abe.
死了三百个人 亚伯
Their blood is on my hands.
我手上沾满了他们的血
My immortality is not a condition, it's a curse.
我的永生不死不是病 而是个诅咒
A curse? Henry, you're a doctor.
诅咒 亨利 你是医生
You're a man of science. You don't believe in curses.
你信奉科学 怎么会相信诅咒这些事呢
I believe that 99.9% of everything
我相信世间99.9%的事
can be explained scientifically.
都可以用科学来解释
There's no fate, no magic, no curses,
没有宿命 没有魔法 没有诅咒
except for one -- my own.
但除了一个 就是我自己的
Now, wait, wait. Now, hold the phone.
等等 你回头想想
You said it yourself.
刚才你自己说的
You don't really know what happened.
你并不知道发生了什么事
How did the Empress get to the coast of New York?
女皇号♥最后怎么会到纽约岸边来呢
What are you suggesting?
你在暗示什么
I'm suggesting that there's more to the story.
我在暗示这里还有很多内情
And it's time that you found out
现在是时候去找出
what really happened to that ship.
那艘船上到底发生了什么事
Gold? What are we talking about here, pirates?
金子 你在说什么呢 海盗吗
Well, it's modern salvage and recovery,
虽然是现代打捞回收
but the rules of the high seas are still the same --
但是公海的规则还是一样的
finders keepers.
谁捡到归谁
So, how much are we talking about here?
那到底有多少金子
Ah, forget about it, boss. Could be in the millions.
别想了 老板 可能会有几百万
We searched Rick's warehouse, but still no sign of the gold.
我们搜查了里克的仓库 但没找到金子
There's a memorial for him tonight down by the docks.
今晚在码头有个悼念他的仪式
Apparently, it is the place to drink
很显然 寻宝猎人
if you're a treasure hunter.
一定会去的
Okay, guys. - go talk to some pirates.
好吧 伙计们 去套套海盗们的话
I know that, uh, personality-wise,
我知道 凭我个人的智慧
Rick fell somewhere between
里克应该是落在
a barracuda and a great white.
梭鱼和大白鲨嘴里了
But I want to thank y'all for coming to celebrate...
但我要感谢你们今天来庆祝...
a real son of a bitch.
这个真·王八犊子的死
Hear, hear.
干杯 干杯
Excuse me, George Speece?
打扰一下 乔治·斯宾思吗
I'm Detective Martinez. Yeah?
我是马丁内兹警探 是我
You used to be - Rick Rasmussen's partner.
你以前是里克·拉斯穆森的搭档
Detective, everyone in this bar works salvage and recovery.
警官 这酒吧里所有的人都做打捞回收工作
Most of what we find was stolen at one time or another.
我们找到的大部分东西以前都是赃物
I'm sorry. We don't talk to cops.
抱歉 我们不跟警♥察♥对话
Let me guess he doesn't talk to cops. Yeah.
我猜他不肯跟警♥察♥谈 是的
Yeah, I got that - from half the people in here.
好 我知道了 这里一半人都这样
Other half don't know anything.
而另一半人什么都不知道
We're wasting our time, Jo.
我们在浪费时间 乔
Just because people aren't talking
那些人不肯开口
doesn't mean we can't find out who was on that ship.
不代表我们找不出谁在那艘船上
What do you see, Henry?
你有什么想法 亨利
The young man sitting at the bar.
坐在吧台的那个年轻人
His hands, to be precise.
他的手 确切来讲
Those jellyfish stings
那些水母蜇伤
match exactly the ones we found on Rick's body.
和我们在里克尸体上发现的伤口一样
He was on the ship.
他曾上过那艘船
Yeah, maybe, but that doesn't mean he killed --
是的 也许吧 但不代表是他杀了...
Henry? Wh Excuse me, sir.
亨利 你... 打扰一下 先生
We're investigating the murder of captain Rick Rasmussen.
我们在调查里克·拉斯穆森船长的谋杀案
We wondered if we could ask you some questions.
我们想问你几个问题
Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't really know anything.
好吧 对不起 我什么也不知道
Oh, I do apologize. I didn't ask your name.
非常抱歉 还没问你的名字呢
It's... Davey, but I don't really
你叫... 戴维 但我真的不...
Davey, you're here at Rick's memorial.
戴维 你在里克的追悼会上
Surely you can tell us something.
你一定有东西可以透露给我们的
Listen, where I work, we don't --
听着 我们这种工作 我们不...
No, of course, you don't talk to cops.
当然了 你们不和警♥察♥谈
We understand. Can I ask you something?
我们理解 我能问你一些事情吗
How did Rick find the slave ship?
里克是怎么找到那艘奴隶船的
I wasn't on Rick's ship.
我不在里克的船上
Henry, what the hell are you doing?
亨利 你在干什么
Notice the largish gentleman near the door
注意看门边那个大块头
with the second-degree burns to his face.
脸上有二级烧伤的那个
Solar intensity over the northwestern Atlantic
上周大西洋西北部的太阳辐射强度
was at a 12-month high last week,
达到了12个月中的最高点
And his eyes didn't leave Davey
而且从我和戴维开始谈话起
from the moment I started talking with him.
他的眼睛就没有离开过戴维
I suggest we go outside and wait for him and Davey to leave.
我建议我们到外面等着他和戴维离开
All right, we'll take care of it. You stay here.
好吧 我们会搞定的 你留在原地
Your eyes -- they're different colors.
你的眼睛 两只的颜色不一样
It's called heterochromia, a genetic trait.
这被称为虹膜异色症 是一种基因特征
You're full of information.
你还真是博学多才
Can't help it.
不好意思没忍♥住
Scotch, please.
苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
You're a diver.
你是个潜水员
Diver by trade, bartender by necessity.
潜水是职业 当酒保是不得已
You have decompression sickness,
你有减压症
I'd say a mild case from a recent dive.
我猜是近期一次潜水造成的轻度减压症
What were you after?
你在找什么
Enjoy your drink.
慢用你的酒
Let him go, Chappy.
放开他 查皮
Why'd they talk to you?
他们为什么找你谈话
You told them about the gold, didn't you?!
你和他们说金子的事了 是不是
They already knew. I didn't say a word, okay?!
他们本来就知道 我什么也没说好吗
You got to believe me.
你得相信我
Excuse me? Sorry to bother you.
抱歉 不好意思打扰了
Which one of you murdered Rick Rasmussen?
你们中哪一个杀了里克·拉斯穆森
Don't. He's a cop.
别 他是个警♥察♥
Come on, we got to run. Let's go.
走吧 我们得离开了 走
Freeze, NYPD!
不许动 纽约警♥察♥
On your knees, hands up!
跪下 举起手
You -- you're not going anywhere.
你 你哪里也不能去了
Right there.
跪好了
Stay here.
留在原地
You know what that means, Doc?
你知道这句话啥意思吧 医生
Don't leave the bar.
别离开酒吧
He got excited. He likes shipwrecks.
他兴奋了 他喜欢沉船残骸
Some more than others.
比别人更喜欢一些
Okay, we've got our crew --
好了 我们找到船员了
Davey, Margo, and Chappy.
戴维 玛歌♥ 和查皮
What's our working theory?
有什么猜测吗
They found gold on the shipwreck.
他们在沉船上找到金子
One of them got greedy, broke into Rick's office,
其中一个起了贪念 闯入里克的办公室
They got in a fight...
他们打了一架...
and harpooned our captain.
然后用鱼叉杀死了我们的船长
Okay, let's put 'em in the box. Hit 'em hard.
好吧 把他们关起来 好好审问
Lieutenant, may I sit in on this interrogation?
长官 我能旁听这次审问吗
I do have experience with the nautical world.
我对航海界有些经验
Fine. But follow their lead.
好吧 但是要听他们指挥
You got greedy, Chappy.
你起了贪念 查皮
You got greedy, and you killed Rick for that gold.
你起了贪念 然后为了金子杀了里克
That's not true.
不是这样的
He was gonna split it with us.
他本来就打算和我们分
You don't have to split anything if you steal it.
假如你把金子偷走了就不用分了
You know, I could see
你知道吗 我都可以想象到
a big guy like you handling a harpoon.
一个像你这样的大个子拿着鱼叉
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表