剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Witnesses say she just walked right in front of a car.
对 目击者说她是自己走到车前的
Why would she kill herself?
她为什么要自杀
She must have known we were coming.
她一定知道我们要来了
We were only a block away.
我们当时只差一个街区就到了
Maybe she's tired of running.
也许她厌倦了逃跑
What do you see?
你发现什么了
Liz was struck on her left side
莉兹是从休斯顿街向西走的时候
while walking west on Houston.
被撞上了左侧
She was on the south side of the street.
她当时在街道南侧
She only had to step off the curb to kill herself,
她只需要迈下人行道就能自杀
but she was well across the street...
但她是在穿越街道...
...and never turned towards traffic.
而且并没有转向车来的方向
Most suicide victims flinch from their fate
大多数自杀者会在最后时刻
at the last moment.
会躲避自己的命运
Yeah, she was looking straight ahead.
没错 而她是直直向前走的
I believe Liz crossed when the light told her to.
我相信莉兹是按指示灯走的
Someone killed her.
有人杀了她
No.
不
A hacker killed her.
一个黑客杀了她
They broke into the transit system
他们黑了转接系统
and manipulated the "Walk" Signal.
控制了行人指示灯
Like Bernard manipulated the stoplights to help Liz.
就像伯纳德控制红灯帮莉兹一样
Let's bring him in.
我们去把他抓回来
He could try to kill her here.
他可以在这就置她于死地
Go to the hospital server. I want this ward locked down.
去找医院的服务器 这间病房♥得封锁
Anything that's connecting life support to a network,
生命支持设备的联网
cut it.
都切断
Henry? You coming?
亨利 你来吗
I think I can help here -- in case she wakes up.
我在这能帮上忙 万一她醒了呢
Dr. Morgan?
摩根医生
Dr. Morgan?
摩根医生
Dr. Morgan, have you heard?
摩根医生 你听说了吗
Remember the old woman,
记得那位老太太吗
the one who claimed to be your wife?
自称是你妻子的那位
Oh, yes. Uh, she had very mild hysteria.
对了 她有轻微癔症
We sent her home.
已经送她回家了
She's here -- now.
她在这 现在
She came back raving about crazy things.
她回来说一些疯话
They plan to send her to the asylum.
他们准备送她去收♥容♥所♥
No, that's wrong.
不 这样不对
She's only confused.
她只是有点糊涂
Madam.
女士
"Nora."
诺拉
You always called me Nora.
你一直叫我诺拉
Listen...
听着...
Nora, you need rest.
诺拉 你需要休息
I know it's you, Henry.
我知道是你 亨利
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You deny your gift, but I can prove it.
你否认你的天赋 但我可以证实
The world must know this miracle.
这世界必须知道这个奇迹
Henry!
亨利
No!
不
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
You guys have to do something!
你们必须做点什么
They're hunting us down!
他们要追杀我们
Bernard, listen to me.
伯纳德 听我说
Whoever did this was using those city codes.
做这事的人用的是城市代码
Now, it wasn't Eric. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Liz.
现在我确定不是艾瑞克 也肯定不是莉兹
I'm no math genius, but --
我不是数学天才 但-
I didn't do it. I couldn't.
我没做 我做不到
Like, technically, I couldn't do it.
就技术上讲 我做不到
I don't have access to the city network anymore.
我没权限进入城市网络了
They changed the codes.
他们换了代码
Who changed the codes?
谁换了代码
The NYPD.
纽约警局
One of you guys.
你们的人
I got to talk to cybercrimes.
我去问网络犯罪部
Keith, stay in the computer room.
科斯 待在电脑室
I want to know if anyone tries to tap into the hospital system.
我想知道有没有人想入侵医院系统
Is this the future of murder?
这就是未来的谋杀方式吗
Killing someone from miles away with a keystroke?
用键盘便可杀人于千里之外
This must be difficult for you...
对你来说这一定很难受
Looking at her like this.
看到她这样
Why do you say that?
你在说什么
"The gross stuff grosses me out."
毛骨悚然的东西让我恶心
I believe those were your words.
我想这是你说的话
When did I s--
我什么时候--
Oh, right.
啊对
Yeah.
对
You were Eric's lover.
你就是艾瑞克的情人
You didn't look away from "Gross stuff."
你不是讨厌看毛骨悚然的东西
You looked away from the image of Eric Shaw,
你是不想看艾瑞克·肖的照片
your lover, dead.
你的情人 死了
He seduced you, didn't he?
他引诱了你
And he stole the codes, and then he went back to Liz.
偷了代码 回到莉兹身边 对吗
So you killed him, and then you tried to kill her.
所以你杀了他 现在又想杀了她
One thing I do wonder --
有件事我很想知道
Why did you go back to the apartment?
你为何还要再回公♥寓♥
I had to wipe his computer.
我得把他的电脑清空
And you found him there still alive.
然后你发现他还活着
Barely.
奄奄一息
I-I just had to...
我就得...
You know what it's like, Dr. Morgan.
你知道这种感觉 摩根医生
You work so hard to build a career and a life,
你辛苦努力建立事业和生活
and then you meet someone,
但你遇见了某个人
and they end up being the one slip
他们就只是生命中的一撇
that destroys everything.
但却毁了一切
Yes.
对
I can well imagine what that feels like.
我很能理解这种感觉
I'm sure you can.
我确定你能
We all have our secrets, Dr. Morgan.
每个人都有秘密 摩根医生
Let's talk about yours.
我们来说说你的
I found this on my terminal.
我是在我电脑上看到的
Liz in your antique store just before she was hit.
莉兹在被撞前就在你的古董店里
I saw this, and I thought, "Huh.
我看到这个 想
These guys ran into each other, and they didn't say anything?
"这两个人凑在一起 然后什么也没说
Why?"
不可能啊"
So I did what all good hackers do --
所以我做了好黑客都会做的事
I dug into your records,
我挖了你的记录
which appear to be fake.
发现都是假的
She's going into shock.
她要休克了
Why aren't the alarms sounding?
警报怎么没响
They won't.
它们不会响
We disconnected her from the hospital system.
我们切断了她和医院系统的联♥系♥
Let her go, Dr. Morgan.
让她走吧 摩根医生
Our secrets die with her.
我们的秘密都会随她而逝
Save her, and I will destroy you.
你如果救她 我会毁了你
Your face will be all over the internet.
网上会到处是你的照片
Try to start a new life with that following you.
你试试这样开始新生活
Whatever it is you're running from,
无论你想避开什么
it will catch up to you.
它们都会如影随形跟着你
Do you understand me?
懂了吗
Yes.
懂了
Code blue. Code blue.
蓝色警报
Code blue. Got respiratory failure here.
蓝色警报 病人呼吸衰弱
Stand by.
快做准备
She's gone into shock.
她休克了
We need to move her to another system.
我们得给她接上别的系统
This one has been compromised.
这个已经损坏了
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表