剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
We were all really close in high school,
高中的时候我们非常亲密
but,
但是
you know things change.
世事无常
Can you think of a reason why the date "June 10, 2005"
你知道为什么"2005年6月10日"
would mean anything special to Tyler?
对泰勒而言很特殊吗
No.
不知道
Why?
怎么了
Thank you for your time, Mr. Pilsen.
谢谢您花时间 皮尔森先生
And, again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
再次向你表达我的遗憾
What was that about? That date?
那是怎么回事 那个日期
The guy practically turned white.
那家伙的脸一下子就白了
Yes, he did, didn't he?
是啊 的确 可不是嘛
Do you have a mirror on you?
你身上有带镜子吗
You know, one of those -- what do you call them --
就是那种 你们管它们叫什么来着
Compacts. For makeup.
粉盒 用来化妆的
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有了
H-henry...
亨...亨利
Henry.
亨利
Look at the photo.
看看这照片
Top right-hand corner.
右上角
The date stamp.
那个日期戳
Now...
现在...
Hold this card up to this mirror.
拿着这张卡对着镜子
Tyler's tattoo -- June 10, 2005.
泰勒的纹身 "2005年6月10日"
It was a date he wanted to remember.
这是个他希望记住的日子
Or he wouldn't let himself forget.
或者他不想让自己忘记的日子
It was the day he graduated from Hamilton.
那是他从汉密尔顿毕业的那天
Everything seemed perfect.
一切看起来都如此完美
I think they all
那天下午
left later that afternoon for Southampton,
他们一起出发去南安普敦
to spend the summer.
过暑假
The four of them were... inseparable.
他们四个...形影不离
I think Tyler had a mad crush on Cassandra.
我觉得泰勒疯狂地爱上了卡桑德拉
Though I believe it was Paul that she was dating.
但我相信她当时是在和保罗约会
But Tyler didn't stay with them on Long Island for long.
但是泰勒没有和他们一起在长岛待很久
He was back in the city in a few weeks' time.
几周后他就回城里了
Why'd he leave early?
他为什么走得这么早
I don't know.
我不知道
But that's really when the change in him began.
但正是那时候他开始变了
This...Sadness.
这种...悲伤
It's also when he started refusing
也是从那时开始 他开始拒绝
to take any money from us.
问我们要钱
At the last second,
在最后一刻
he chose to attend a state school over Harvard,
他选择了一个州立大学 放弃了哈佛
to pay his own tuition.
以便能自己支付学费
It's admirable.
真是令人敬佩
Of course, we...
当然了 我们...
admire Tyler for his choices, his...
敬佩泰勒的选择 他...
commitment to helping others.
立志于帮助他人的决心
But we seem to have lost him,
但是我们似乎从此
somehow, to all of it.
失去了他
Wish you had a phone.
真希望你有手♥机♥
Lab results came back for the substance
奖杯上那东西的
that was on the award.
检验结果出来了
95% diesel gasoline
有95%的汽油柴油
and almost 5% something called "supercetane."
还有将近5%的某种被称为"超级鲸蜡烷"的
Ah, a polycyclic hydrocarbon.
是一种多环烃
Right. Yes. Oobviously.
是的 是的 显然的
It's an additive in fuel engineered for small boats.
是一些小船的引擎燃料中的添加剂
Well, less than 50 feet -- relatively small.
不足15米 相对较小的船
I've been on bigger.
我坐过更大的
Have you? On a cruise?
真的吗 游轮吗
Possibly romantic in tone?
也许是蛮浪漫的那种吗
Still trying to crack the code.
我还在试图解密呢
Okay, moving on.
好吧 继续
Because my passion for my work has no bounds --
因为我对我工作的热情无边
Well, very few bounds -- I went over the body again,
没什么边...我又检查了一遍尸体
and I found the smallest, really, just the tiniest,
然后我找到了最小的 真的 非常小的
"kind of amazing that I found it"
"我能找到真是挺厉害的"
piece of human hair.
一点人的毛发
Not the victim's.
不是死者的
Lucas...
卢卡斯
that's excellent work.
真是出色的工作啊
Have you -- gotten the DNA signature?
你找出DNA序列了吗
Yes. It's from an adult Caucasian female.
找出了 是一位成年白人女性的
That's all we got so far.
目前我们只掌握了这么多
It doesn't match any of our databases.
在我们数据库里没有匹配的
Contact the Hamilton school.
联♥系♥一下汉密尔顿学院
They may keep DNA swabs of their students.
他们也许留着学生的DNA药签
Some elite schools do
一些精英学校会这样做的
as part of their abduction precautionary measures.
作为绑♥架♥预防措施的一部分
We may find a match.
我们说不定能找到匹配的
Right.
没错
Wow, don't think anybody at my high school
我不觉得假如我在高中时被绑♥架♥了
would notice if I was abducted.
学校里会有人知道
Well, look how far you've come.
看看如今你多有长进
You're now someone whose abduction...
你如今是那种假如被绑♥架♥了...
would be noticed.
就一定会被注意到的人
Yeah.
没错
It would.
会的
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢你 医生
How you doing, Jo?
你怎么样 乔
All right.
还行
You know, today we're gonna talk to
我们今天要和死者的
a few of the victim's high-school friends.
几个高中同学谈谈
I feel like they know more than they're letting on.
我觉得他们还有些内情没透露
Oh, that's good.
很好
But I wasn't asking about the Forester case.
但我要问的不是福雷斯特的案子
How you doing since the shooting?
开枪后你觉得怎么样
My shooting.
那次开枪之后
I-I-I'm fine.
我...没事
Yeah, I mean, the guy was a bona fide psychopath.
那人是个真正的精神病患者
So it's not like he gave us any choice, right?
所以没给我们选择的余地
I was a beat cop, a few months in,
我当时还是个巡警 刚进来几个月
the first time I fired my weapon.
第一次开枪
Two shots, guy dies.
开了两枪 那人死了
Robbery in progress in a shoe store.
当时他正在抢劫一个鞋店
Few weeks later, I'm on the street,
几周后 我在街上巡逻
the dealer pulls a gun on me.
那个经销商拔枪指着我
You know what happens?
知道后来发生了什么事吗
You couldn't draw your gun?
你拔不出自己的枪
Bullet fever, right?
子弹恐惧症 对吧
Look, Lieutenant, I know that that can happen,
长官 我知道这事有可能发生
and I-I appreciate your concern, but...
我很感激你的关心 但是
I'm okay.
我真的没事
I didn't freeze. I fired.
其实我没愣住 反而开枪了
I shot him in the leg like I was trained to do.
我打中了他的脚 正如受训时那样
There you go.
这就对了
Thing is, right around that time, though, every morning,
重点是 那段时间的每天早上
I'm getting ready to go to work,
在我准备去上班
I bend over to tie my shoes...
弯下腰系鞋带时
I freeze... Laces in my hand.
我都会愣住 手里拿着鞋带
It's like a bad joke.
就像是个冷笑话
Pop a guy in a shoe store,
在鞋店朝人开了枪
got to start wearing slippers.
以后只能开始穿拖鞋了
The point is, is that...
重点是
I didn't think that killing someone affected me, either.
我认为杀一个人也不会对我有影响
Nothing stays buried, Jo.
事情是不会被遗忘的 乔
It all comes up -- one way or another.
不管怎样它们总会再次出现
Thanks for coming in, Ms. Mueller.
谢谢你能来一趟 米勒小姐
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表