剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
O-kay. Have you eaten today, sir?
你吃饭了吗 先生
A little nosh. What does that got to do with anything?
吃了点点心 这跟这事有什么关系
Take it easy, sir.
放松点 先生
Take your hands off me.
别碰我
Check all the incoming cars. Abe!
检查所有驶入车辆 亚伯
Do you know this guy?
你认识他吗
Thank God. Will you tell this moron
谢天谢地 你能告诉这个傻瓜
that I'm here on official police business?
我是在执行警方公务吗
No, you're not! Hey, wwhich way did she go?
不 你没有 她往哪边走了
There! There!
那边 那边
Hey, hey! What about me?!
那我呢
Keep him there!
让他待在那儿
Sir... Don't call me a moron.
先生 别叫我傻瓜
You were at the party.
你当时有在派对上
I'm not the police, Sasha.
我不是警♥察♥ 萨莎
I'm a doctor,
我是名医生
just like you studied to be.
和你一样是学医的
I know you've been making the Aterna.
我知道是你一直在制♥造♥回春剂
I...didn't know it was hurting people.
我不知道它在害人
I-I wasn't going to sell it. I was going to destroy it.
我没有要卖♥♥掉它 我是准备销毁的
I believe you.
我相信你
It was good when we used the stem-cell line,
我们用干细胞生产的时候 它没有问题
but... they were expensive.
但是太昂贵了
He threatened to tell I.N.S. about me
他威胁说如果我不按他说的做
if I didn't do what he wanted.
就要去移♥民♥局举报我
And that's why you asked your brother for help.
所以你才向你哥哥求助
I just wanted it to work.
我只是想成功
You can't imagine - what I was giving people --
你想像不到 我给了人们什么
what I was able to do.
我能做到什么
It was your brother that killed Dr. Gardner, not you.
是你哥哥杀了加德纳医生 不是你
Anton was scared - someone would find out about me.
安东很害怕 会有人发现是我做的
Dr. Gardner didn't deserve to die.
加德纳医生并不该死
None of those people deserved to die.
这些人都不该死
But it's my fault.
但这是我的错
Stop! Drop the bag!
停下 把包放下
Put your hands up where I can see them!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Jo, wait! Drop it!
乔 等等 放下
I have to go now.
我得走了
Stop! Henry!
停下 亨利
You're too young to die.
你还年轻 不应该死
We managed to get in touch with all the Aterna clients,
我们成功联♥系♥上了所有回春堂的客户
and the first question out of everyone's mouth was,
而每个人问的第一个问题都是
"When will I be able to get more?"
"什么时候我还能拿到更多"
everyone wants to be young again.
每个人都想重获青春
Not everybody.
不是每个人
I worry about you, detective.
我可担心你了 警官
You have breakfast at your desk before anyone arrives
你在所有人上班前在办公桌上吃早餐
and dinner after everyone leaves.
在所有人走后吃晚饭
Then you go home to sleep.
然后你就回家睡觉
There's more to life.
生活的意义可不止这一点点
Be careful, Henry. You start talking about
小心点 亨利 你要再敢说
the perfect symmetry of my face again,
我脸型有多么匀称
And I'll draw my sidearm.
我可就拔枪了
Abe's always telling me to enjoy life.
亚伯总是告诉我要享受生活
I think I'm doing the same thing here.
我想我正在这里享受着呢
This is the most exciting city in the world.
这是世上最有意思的城市
There is someone out there
总有那么个人
for all those breakfasts and dinners.
会和你一起吃所有早餐和晚餐
Yeah, well, I already found him.
我已经找到他了
He's gone.
他离开了
Good night, detective.
晚安 警官
Good night, Henry.
晚安 亨利
As sad and dreadful as death may be,
尽管死亡会很悲伤可怕
it forces us to cherish every moment
但它迫使我们珍惜每一刻
because the truth is...
因为真♥相♥是...
Life is precious because it's finite.
生命因有限而珍贵
We're not giving up hope.
我们不会放弃希望
I've been reading European journals.
我一直在看欧洲的学术期刊
The French have seen results with plombage
法国人用充填术来治疗肺衰竭
to collapse lungs. No.
已经取得成果了 不
There are still options.
还有别的选择
No.
不
Henry...
亨利...
I should have stopped a long time ago.
我早就该停止了
I want to go outside.
我想出去
Don't give up.
不要放弃
I'm not.
我没有
I'm giving in.
我只是屈服了
Seeing it all as it should be.
把这看成是命中注定
Henry, look.
亨利 看
Look around.
看看四周
It's just all so beautiful.
实在是太美了
When you're immortal,
当你是不死之身的时候
you have to be reminded of beauty.
需要有人提醒你生活中的美
Days stretch into years, stretch into centuries.
日复日 年复年 世纪复世纪
Time can lose its meaning.
时间会失去意义
I mean, that -- that was amazing yesterday, huh?
我是说 昨天很精彩 对吧
Just like my old activist days at Berkeley.
就像我当年在伯克利参加抗♥议♥的日子
And I got arrested!
我还被捕了
I tell you something -- I feel 40 years younger.
跟你说 我觉得年轻了四十岁
I feel 40 years older.
我觉得老了四十岁
I just need some alone time in my lab.
我得去实验室单独呆会儿
I found another tidbit for my chart.
我又找到了一个珍品
I-I-I refuse to allow you to spend one more moment in there.
我不准你再进去多待一秒
Come on. I-I-I-I need you to help me with something.
来吧 我要你帮我个忙
So however long you live,
不管你活了多久
even though that might prove a very, very long time...
就算那真的可能是一段很长很长的时光...
You must tell yourself to live every day...
你还是得告诉自己过好每一天...
every hour, as if it could be your last.
过好每小时 当做是你生命的终点来过
This may be a terrible idea.
这也许是个很糟糕的主意
Yeah. Or a great one.
也可能是很棒的主意
Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?
你真的确定要这么做吗
You only live once.
生命只有一次
I'll see you on the other side.
另一边见
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表