剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
He has violent tendencies."
他还有暴♥力♥倾向"
To avoid extended jail time,
为了避免加刑
he had to agree to mandatory daily counseling.
他不得不同意接受强制的每日心理咨♥询♥
Daily? When's his next session?
每日 他下一次咨♥询♥是什么时候
Right now.
现在
N.Y.P.D.
纽约警♥察♥
Is there a Clark Walker here?
克拉克·沃克到了吗
He just signed out.
他刚登记离开了
Lock it down.
封锁这里
Lock it down.
封锁这里
Attention.
注意
Please do not leave the building
请不要离开大楼
until further notice.
等待进一步通知
There, Jo. Attention.
那里 乔 注意
Please do not leave the building until further notice.
请不要离开大楼 等待进一步通知
N.Y.P.D.
纽约警♥察♥
Excuse me. Stop him!
让一下 拦住他
Stop him!
拦住他
Excuse me. Watch out.
让一下 小心
Please do not leave the building until further notice.
请不要离开大楼 等待进一步通知
Attention. Please do not leave the building...
注意 请不要离开大楼
No!
不
This is our suspect -- Clark Walker.
这就是我们的嫌疑人 克拉克·沃克
Last seen -- Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital
最后出现在贝尔维尤精神病院
40 minutes ago.
四十分钟之前
B.O.L.O. is out. Feds and State are looking, too.
通缉令已发 联邦调查局和州警也在搜查
But I want him. This is our suspect. Go get him.
但我想抓到他 这是我们的嫌疑犯 去抓他
Hey. Don't worry. We're gonna find him.
别担心 我们会找到他的
Jo...
乔
Yeah?
怎么
He worked very hard to incriminate me.
他费尽心思陷害我
Did you ever think it was me?
你有没有怀疑过我
Henry, you are a lot of things,
亨利 你是个多面手
but a killer is not one of them.
但杀人凶手这项不在其中
Don't worry. We've got this covered.
别担心 我们会搞定的
People don't just disappear in New York these days.
这年头不会有人能在纽约消失无踪的
You're safe.
你很安全
Abe?
亚伯
Abe?
亚伯
Abe?
亚伯
where's Abraham?
亚伯拉罕在哪
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
What do you want?!
你想干嘛
Kill me, Henry.
杀了我 亨利
With this.
用它
You're insane.
你疯了
I won't do it.
我不会动手的
Henry!
亨利
Henry, you home?
亨利 你回来了吗
I went to the Polish market.
我今天去波兰市场了
Hey, what do you think about homemade pierogies?
想不想吃自♥制♥欧式饺子
Henry?
亨利
Hey, you there?
你在不在
What was that?
什么声
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
No, Abraham, get away!
不 亚伯拉罕 赶快走
What the hell?
怎么回事
Is that him?
就是他吗
It doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
The caller said he was immortal, but this man is --
来电人说他是永生的 但这个人...
Dead.
死了
Very dead.
死透了
He wasn't the anonymous caller.
匿名电♥话♥不是他打的
Is there anything else you noticed?
还有什么你注意到的
The smallest details can really help.
任何小细节都有帮助
Hey, give him a break. He's one of us.
等会再问 他是自己人
He'll talk when he's ready. Thanks.
等他准备好了自己会说的 谢谢
You did good, doc --
你做得很好 医生
taking out a serial killer.
料理了一个连环杀手
Listen... It was a righteous kill.
听我说 这是正当杀人
You know, a wise man once told me
曾经有位智者跟我说
the day when killing someone doesn't affect you --
如果有一天杀人对你没有影响
that's the day you got real problems.
那问题才大发了
I wouldn't listen to him.
我不会听他的话
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
他自己不知道自己在说什么
I disagree.
我不同意
When you're ready to talk, I'm here.
等你想说了 我就在这
We all are.
我们都在
We all have secrets.
我们都有秘密
There's nothing wrong with that.
这并没有错
But we all need a confidante,
但我们都需要一个知己
a friend to share our secrets with.
一个可以分享秘密的朋友
In a way, the shared secret tells us
某种方式下 分享的秘密可以辨别出
who our real friends are.
哪些是真正的朋友
They're the people we entrust the most.
他们是我们最信任的人
So you're wondering what happened.
你在疑惑发生了什么事
He wasn't you.
他不是你
Mm. Perhaps I gave poor Clark the impression
也许我让可怜的克拉克误以为
we could pass on our affliction.
我们的痛苦是可以传递的
Thankfully, we can't.
幸好 不能
Clark was a full-blown psychopath,
克拉克是个彻头彻尾的变♥态♥
and if allowed more time, he would have killed again.
假以时日 他一定会再杀人的
You did a good deed, if you don't mind me saying.
你做了件好事 如果你不介意我这么说的话
Why? Why do this?
为什么 为什么这么做
After 200 years, you just did something for the first time.
200年来 这件事你是第一次做
You killed a man.
你杀了人
There's no other rush like it, taking a life.
没有任何刺♥激♥能与取人性命相提并论
It's thrilling. Tell me I'm wrong.
让人颤栗 我没有说错吧
I'm done with this.
我受够了
You're just as sick as the man you sent here to kill me.
你和你派来杀我的人一样变♥态♥
That's why you hide.
所以你才会躲着
You're insane.
你是个疯子
Look outside.
看外面
In my professional opinion,
以我专业的观点来说
I disagree.
我不同意
I'm leaving town for a while,
我要出城一段时间
but I do look forward to continuing our conversation.
但我很期待继续我们的对话
Merry Christmas, Henry.
圣诞快乐 亨利
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表