剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Henry Morgan.
我叫亨利·摩根
My story is a long one.
我的故事说来话长
Something happened nearly two centuries ago.
差不多两个世纪前发生了一点意外
And I was transformed.
我被转化了
My life is just like yours.
我的生命和你的几乎一样
Except for one small difference,
除了一个小小的差别
it never ends.
我的生命从没有尽头
Over the years,
过了这么多年
you could say I've become a student of death.
可以说我已经是死亡学家了
You see, I need to find a key to unlock my curse.
我得找出破除诅咒的良方
So I currently work
所以现在
for the New York City Medical Examiner's Office.
我在纽约市的法医办公室工作
It holds the largest collection of slightly chilled
这里有世界上最多的
corpses in the world.
新鲜尸体
If your game is death, you go where the action is.
如果你想了解死亡 就去死亡最多的地方
Raul.
劳尔
What'd that bag do?
那个沙袋怎么惹你了
Trying to get with your girl or something?
女朋友惹你生气了
I just got a lot on my mind. That's all.
我只是要想的事情太多而已
You know, this whole mentoring thing works both ways,
这整个指导的过程是双向的
if you've got a problem you want to talk about.
如果你有事情想要谈谈的话
I appreciate it, little man,
小家伙 我很感激
but I got to take care of this on my own.
但这事我得自己来
I'll see you tomorrow?
那明天见
Yeah. You bet.
没问题
I shouldn't even be showing you this yet.
我其实不应该给你们看这个的
Technically, it's not on the market.
准确来说 这房♥子没有在市面上出♥售♥
Oh, my God, Wendell, look.
温德尔 快看这个
All of the moldings are original.
所有的装饰线条还是最原始的状态
Still, part of me hears "Alphabet City" and thinks...
但是我听说过有关"字母城"的事情 我觉得
Junkies and homeless people?
瘾君子和无家可归的人
That's the old Alphabet City.
那是以前的字母城了
They're putting in a new playground across the street.
他们正在街对面建一个新的游乐场
Same people who did the high line.
之前的高架索就是他们负责的
You smell something?
你闻到味道了吗
There's an artisanal cheese shop that just opened up next door.
旁边有家手工奶酪店刚开业
All the buildings in this neighborhood
这个社区的所有建筑
were built over 200 years ago.
已经建成了两百年有余
They have great bones.
结构都十分牢靠
Don't they just ooze character?
这难道不就是特别之处吗
That piece that we were looking for
我们一直在找的那种
to tie the entire living room together,
可以把整个客厅统一起来的柜子
I think I found it.
我觉得我找到了
Oh, no, not for that house.
不是 不是给那套房♥子的
For the Hamptons one.
是汉普顿那套
Isn't it perfect?
这不是很完美吗
Oh, no, I know it's not shabby chic,
我知道不是我们要的那种破烂风
but if we painted it
但如果我们重新上漆
then sandblasted it to give it that distressed look.
再喷沙 以塑造一种贫苦的感觉
You're selling my credenza?
你居然在卖♥♥我的书柜
Your credenza?
你的书柜
This is an antique shop, not a museum.
这是家古玩店 不是博物馆
But that doesn't mean we have to sell to just anyone.
那也不代表我们可以随便卖♥♥给任何人啊
Our buyers have to be worthy of my...
我们的买♥♥家必须得配得上我的
our antiques.
我们的古董
Will do. I'll pull the trigger, then.
行吧 我这就买♥♥了
I'm terribly sorry.
很抱歉
There's been a misunderstanding.
有一点误会
This piece isn't for sale.
这书柜并不出♥售♥
Oh, well, perhaps we haven't found the right price.
那是价格没谈拢吧
What do you want for it?
开个价吧
How about an owner
我开的价 就是一个
who doesn't want to desecrate a one-of-a-kind antique?
不会亵渎绝世珍宝的买♥♥家
I'll be back,
等你破产清♥仓♥的时候
for your going out-of-business sale.
我还会回来的
She seemed upset.
她看上去气坏了
He has that effect on people.
他经常让人这样
Miss!
女士
What are you?
你来干什么
I've been trying to reach you.
我一直在找你
You've got to get a cellphone.
你得去买♥♥个手♥机♥了
Oh, I find those things utterly useless.
我觉得那些东西一点用都没有
You could have just called.
你打电♥话♥不就行了
So, how can I help you?
我能帮到你什么
Well, I just had a quick question
我只有一个
about some antique furniture.
关于古董家具的问题
Really?
真的吗
No. Henry, we caught a fresh one, as in body.
假的 亨利 我们发现了一具新鲜尸体
But from what I hear, it's not so fresh.
据我听说 好像也不是那么新鲜了
You think this neighborhood is rough now?
你觉得这个社区看起来乱吗
When I first started on the job,
我刚开始工作的时候
there was a murder a week here.
这里每周都有命案
Should have seen it in the '80s.
那你应该在80年代过来看看
1980s.
20世纪80年代
Are you really gonna try to out-old-school me, Henry?
亨利 你是想给我上历史课吗
A century before that, on the week of August the 5th,
一个世纪以前 在8月5号♥的那周
420 people died here.
420个人死在这里
How? Heat wave.
怎么死的 热死的
Thank God for air-conditioning.
感谢上帝赐予我们空调
Every generation likes to think
每一代人都认为
they're improving upon the last,
他们比上一代要进步
that progress is inevitable,
进步是必然的
that the future holds less misery and suffering than the past.
未来比过去会少一些苦难和折磨
But the truth is, some things never change.
但事实是 有些事从未改变
History has a way of repeating itself.
历史总会重复
It's just most people don't live long enough to see it happen.
只是多数人没能活着见证这一切
Henry.
亨利
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes. Yes, fine.
是的 我没事
Hello.
你好
Henry, let's go.
亨利 快走
Doc.
医生
D.O.A.'s over here.
尸体在这里
Decomp, obviously. No I.D.
已经腐烂 很显然 身份不明
Rats did a real number on his face.
老鼠把他的脸啃得不像样
Any idea how he died?
知道他是怎么死的吗
The patrolman who found him said he had a needle in his arm.
发现他的巡警说 他胳膊上有针头
Looks like we got ourselves an A.D.J.
看起来我们又发现了一个A.D.J.
A.D.J.?
什么A.D.J.
Another dead junkie.
又一个死了的瘾君子
Regardless of this man's habits,
先不管他的爱好是什么
he still has a name, detective.
他肯定是有名字的 警官
Judging by the decompositional changes,
根据尸体的腐烂情况来看
he's been dead three days,
他已经死了三天了
and by his livor mortis, I'd say...
根据他身上的尸斑来看 我要说
he's been moved.
他被移♥动♥过了
What's more, the victim recently stepped in
还有 被害人最近曾到过
some sort of granulated rubber...
有橡胶颗粒的地方
Yet there's no footprints.
可地上没有脚印
Look at this.
看这个
Blunt-force contusion framed by a scalloped laceration.
这个扇形伤口表明他曾被钝器所伤
The "victim" probably got high
"被害人"可能嗑药之后
and tripped down the stairs, doc.
失足摔下楼梯了 医生
All probability aside,
抛开所有猜测
I'd like to determine how he actually died.
我要确定他真正的死因
Hmm, that's curious. What?
真奇怪 怎么了
Whoever injected him missed the vein.
给他注射的人居然没插♥进♥血管
You see how the opiate pooled in his muscle tissue?
你看这些鸦♥片♥制剂集中在他的肌肉组织附近
Wait, what are y... what are you saying?
等等 你刚才是说
He was injected post-mortem?
他是在死后被注射的吗
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表