剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, wait. No, don't.
等等 别 不要
Stop.
停下
You're gonna destroy that.
你会毁了那张照片的
It's very delicate.
它很脆弱的
Please.
求你了
Give me the picture.
把照片给我
Who was she?
她是谁
My wife...Catelyn.
我的妻子...凯特琳
When did she die?
她是什么时候过世的
1981, breast cancer.
1981年 乳腺癌
The picture you just destroyed
你刚刚毁了的那张照片
I took a few weeks before she was diagnosed.
是我在她确诊前几周拍的
Where were you two nights ago, Mr. Neville?
前天晚上你在哪里 内维尔先生
I was there.
我在那里
With Sarah in the apartment?
和莎拉一起在公♥寓♥里吗
What happened to Sarah, Mr. Neville?
莎拉出什么事了 内维尔先生
I think I killed her.
我想我杀了她
Can you tell us how a man like you
您能告诉我们像您这样的一位男士
came to meet a 20-year-old undergraduate student --
怎么会认识一位20岁的大学生
Sarah Clancy?
莎拉·克兰西呢
I was downtown for a building inspection,
我当时去市中心进行一次房♥屋检查
and I saw her.
然后我看见了她
At first, I could've sworn it was --
起初 我觉得她一定是...
Your wife?
你妻子
So much alike,
真的好像
the pieces fell into place as soon as I saw her.
我第一眼看见她就觉得昨♥日♥重♥现♥
I could rent the apartment, remodel.
我可以租下那间公♥寓♥ 重新装♥修♥
I wanted it to be as real as possible.
我希望尽可能的真实
Okay, what'd you make Sarah do,
好吧 你强迫莎拉做了什么
other than impersonate your dead wife?
除了让她模仿你的亡妻以外
I didn't make her do anything.
我没有强迫她做任何事
I hired her, and she was compensated.
我雇了她 她是拿了工钱的
Oh, I'm sure it was all very romantic
我确信这一切原本都是很浪漫的
till she ended up dead.
直到她最终死了
Okay, night of the murder --
好了 凶案发生的那一晚
tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生什么事了
The same thing as always -- I came home to the apartment.
和往常一样 我回到公♥寓♥
It wasn't some random night he was re-creating.
他当天重现的不是随便哪一晚
It was the night.
而是那一晚
The best moment in his life.
他人生中最美好的时刻
And what did Sarah do?
那莎拉做了什么
She tells me she's just found out she's pregnant...
她告诉我她刚刚发现自己怀孕了...
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
just the way my late wife told me.
就像我亡妻当时告诉我那样
And in my excitement,
我处于狂喜之中
I take her picture
我给她拍了一张照
because I want to remember that moment for the rest of my life.
因为我想在剩下的日子里永远铭记那一刻
But each time...
但是每一次...
the moment seemed to slip farther and farther into the past.
那一刻都像是在记忆的长河中越滑越远
it felt fainter somehow.
不知怎么的变得越来越模糊
Is that why you killed her?
那就是你杀了她的原因吗
The fantasy wasn't realistic enough?
就因为幻想不够真实吗
She had her cellphone, and...
她当时在用手♥机♥ 但是...
I forbade any items from Sarah's regular life,
我不允许莎拉日常生活中所有东西的出现
and that threw me off.
所以她当时的行为让我心烦意乱
Made you angry.
让你愤怒
She ruined your fantasy.
她毁了你的幻想
So, you stabbed her, didn't you?
所以你刺伤她了是吗
I think so. Yes.
我想是吧
With what?
用什么刺伤她的
The skewer from the fondue set.
奶酪火锅用的烤肉叉子
Show us how you did it.
给我们示范一遍
In the neck once...
在脖子上刺了一次
like that.
就像这样
Nice work, detective.
干得好 警官
You can't beat a murder confession.
谋杀供认总是无懈可击的
If only it were true.
除非他招供的是事实
Henry, he said he did it.
亨利 他承认人是他杀的
The murder weapon entered Sarah's neck from beneath,
凶器从下方进入莎拉的脖子
yet based on Neville's pantomime,
但从内维尔的刺入动作来看
the angle of entry was downward.
进入的角度是向下的
We have the man who owned the apartment in '79,
他在79年租下了那间公♥寓♥
who created some whack-a-doodle fantasy
并且制♥造♥一些幼稚的幻想
and then dumped a young co-ed down a garbage chute.
然后把一名年轻的女学生扔进垃圾堆
Listen, if -- if you're looking for an excuse
如果你是在找借口
to spend more time with Molly,
想多见莫莉几次
all you got to do is ask her out.
你只要约她出去就行了
How long has it been since you and Abigail split up?
你和阿比盖尔分开多久了
It's been a while.
有一段时间了
Well, maybe it's time you get yourself back out there.
也许是时候走出悲伤了
We have a closed case, and you have a new scarf.
这案子完结了 你也戴上了新围巾
What's the worst that can happen, huh?
还能有什么更坏的事发生呢
Oh, I told you this was a terrible idea!
我都说了这不是什么好主意
The hostess thought you were so sweet
女服务员以为你体贴入微
to take your mother out to dinner.
带你的母亲去参加晚宴
And did you see the way everyone looked at us
当你挽着我的手时 你有没有看到
when you took my hand?
那些人看我们的眼光
No one was looking.
没人在看我们
Henry, you really are blind, aren't you?
亨利 你是真的看不到吗
Yes.
是的
Since the moment I first saw you.
自从见到你之后
Henry, look at us.
亨利 看看我们俩
We're ridiculous.
我们俩太可笑了
A ridiculous love story.
可笑的爱情故事
That what makes us so special.
所以这让我们俩很特别
Look, I want to believe you,
我想要相信你
but every time I look at you --
可我每次看着你
Then don't.
那就别看
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
And where do you imagine us?
想象一下我们在哪
The Queensbury all-service club in London.
伦敦昆斯伯里的综合俱乐部
You're dressed in your smart tuxedo.
你穿着潇洒的西装
Glenn Miller is playing.
格伦·米勒在演奏
Then that's where we are tonight.
我们今晚就在那
You're thinking about the case, aren't you?
你在想那件案子是吧
The case, yes. Sorry.
那件案子 是的 抱歉
No, no, it's okay.
不不 没关系
I can't stop thinking about Sarah, either.
我也一直在想莎拉
Detective Martinez, my partner, made me promise
我的拍档马丁内兹警探让我承诺
that I wouldn't talk about any murders on our date.
在我们约会时不谈任何谋杀案
Oh, is that what this is?
所以你才闭口不提吗
Yes.
是的
I'm not up on all of the latest rituals...
我对最新的这些礼仪不熟悉
but be aware, you're currently being courted.
但是请注意 最近有人在追求你
Duly noted.
注意到了
Here's to fate bringing us back together
为了命运让我们回到一起 正义也得以伸张
and justice served.
我们干一杯吧
I'm not quite sure that's the case.
我不确定那就是案子的真♥相♥
What do you mean? I thought you had a confession.
什么意思 凶手不是认罪了吗
We do, but...
是的 可是
Henry, stop.
亨利 等等
You can talk murder on our date. It's fine.
你可以在约会的时候谈论凶案 没关系的
There's something off about his recollection of events.
他回忆的往事里有些事不太对劲
Is it possible that he had a psychological break
有没有可能他当时精神崩溃了
that would have prevented him from remembering
令他记不得
the manner in which he stabbed her
他刺伤她时的方式
and then held her down while she bled to death?
然后把她控制住 让她失血过多而死呢
I'm sorry. Stop, stop.
抱歉 先停一停
You're saying that Neville held her down
你是说内维尔制住了她
and watched her die?
眼睁睁地看着她死吗
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表