剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
and we thought we'd always plan our real one.
我们想着一定要计划一次真正的蜜月
Guess you never know what fate has in store, huh?
不过可能人生就是这么无常 是吧
So, where were we?
我们刚刚说到哪里了
Debating the liabilities and virtues of expanding our family.
在讨论我们扩大家庭所带来的责任和益处
Don't be a bore, Henry.
别扫兴 亨利
No.
不要
No. Don't answer it.
不要 别去应门
Is there something the matter with our young patient?
我们年轻的病人出什么事了吗
The young prince is recovering quite comfortably.
年轻的王子正在康复中
My apologies.
抱歉
Your highness.
陛下
You saved my son's life.
你救了我儿子一命
I bow to you.
我要向你低头致敬
How can I ever repay you?
我要怎样才能报答你
At the very least, join me for dinner.
至少和我一起用顿晚餐吧
We'd be delighted.
荣幸之极
Excuse me.
借过
Pardon me, your Majesty.
原谅我 陛下
The champagne needs a moment to chill.
香槟还得再醒一会
And the coup de grace -- roast yak shank.
还有主菜 烤牦牛小腿
You had no idea your King lived
你不知道你的国王
seven blocks from this consulate all these years?
一直就住在距领♥事♥馆♥七条街开外的地方吗
He was no King of mine.
他不是我的国王
Don't you think it's strange
你不觉得奇怪吗
that the king wanted to return to the country
为何国王想要返回
that murdered his entire family?
杀了他全家的国家呢
I imagine a king forever expects to get what he wants.
我想国王永远都在奢望能夺回他想要的东西
Yet you approved his visa?
但是你批准了他的护照
Urkesh is governed by laws now,
俄喀什如今是个法治国家了
not the whims of a monarchy.
不再是君主制的玩物
I am merely a bureaucrat of the system.
我只不过是系统中的一个小官员
A well-paid one, obviously.
显而易见是位收入很高的官员
Henry?
亨利
You are aware that the FBI keeps track
你知道联调局会记录
of all foreign emissaries working on American soil,
所有在美国领土上工作的外国大使吧
monitoring their personal finances?
监视着他们的私人经济状况
Sit down.
坐下
This is a lovely piece.
这瓶子真漂亮
Dates back to the Reign of Nicholas I, am I right?
是沙皇尼古拉一世时期的 对不对
It is a...reproduction.
那是一个...仿制品
The original would be extremely valuable.
要是真品的话会很贵的
If you don't mind...
假如你不介意的话...
Henry, why don't you give him his vase?
亨利 你何不把他的花瓶还给他
Of course.
当然
If you'll excuse me, I must be getting back to work.
失陪了 我得工作去了
Some cultural attaché you are.
你还真是个文化专员啊
Look who's hungry.
瞧瞧谁饿了
I will talk to you,
我会和你们谈谈的
but only if you promise to leave the FBI out of it.
但是你们必须保证不把联调局牵扯进来
Why couldn't we talk in your office?
我们为什么不能在你办公室谈
That will be $7.50, please.
七块半 谢谢
Thank you, buddy.
谢了 伙计
The monarchy is not a popular subject in my office.
我的办公室里不适合谈君主制
Better to talk on American soil.
还是在美国领土上谈比较好
So, what did you want to tell us about the King?
所以 关于国王你想告诉我们什么
All I know is that he comes to visit me, says he's dying,
我只知道他来见我 说他快死了
wants to go back to the old country,
想回到故国落叶归根
so if I could please expedite his paperwork...
请我帮忙加快审核书面文件的进程
What's the going rate for that?
他付了你多少钱
He reached into his pocket,
他掏了掏口袋
offered me a diamond the size of a grape.
给了我一枚葡萄大的钻石
Figured it was a fair price for the exchange.
他估计这个价算合理了
Now do me a favor and go before someone sees us talking.
现在帮我个忙 趁没人看到你们快走吧
A diamond the size of a grape?
葡萄大小的钻石
Sounds less like assassination,
听上去不像是什么暗♥杀♥行动
more like good old-fashioned greed.
更像是老式的谋财害命
Hold this.
拿着
What is it?
这是什么
It's the old guy's stomach contents.
这是那位老人胃里的东西
What's up?
怎么了
Did you get an I.D. on the poison?
辨别出毒药的种类了吗
Polonium-210.
钋210
Did you ever hear of polonium-210?
你听说过钋210吗
A radioactive isotope discovered by Marie Curie in 1♥8♥9♥8.
玛丽·居里于1♥8♥9♥8年发现的放射性同位素
It was later used to assassinate Alexander Litvinenko.
后来曾被用来暗♥杀♥亚力山大·利特维年科
Well, that's what they found in the king's stomach.
他们就在国王的胃里找到了这个
What else did you find?
你还找到了些什么
I don't know --
我不知道
Food?
食物算吗
Put Lucas on.
让卢卡斯来接
It's the doc.
是医生
Oh. Yeah. Hey, boss.
是吗 你好 老大
Lucas, in exacting detail,
卢卡斯 我需要你
I need you to describe
无比详尽地向我描述
what food you found in the victim's stomach.
在死者胃里发现了哪些食物
Okay.
好的
Smells like a stew.
闻上去像是炖菜
I'm detecting notes of curry
我发现有咖喱的痕迹
and some sort of a gamey meat odor,
还有某种野生动物的肉味
like a-a goat, maybe.
可能是某种野山羊
Could it be yak?
会不会是牦牛肉
Yeah. I've never tasted yak, but sure. Why?
可能吧 我没吃过牦牛肉 为什么
It's the national dish of Urkesh --
这是乌科什的国菜
A meal that a homesick man would eat before dying.
一个思乡成疾的人死前会想吃的菜
So, where in New York could one find authentic yak stew?
那么纽约哪里能找到正宗的炖牦牛肉呢
Taste of Urkesh.
乌科什风情餐厅
How did you know?
你怎么知道
It's where the victim ate the day he died,
根据死者的信♥用♥卡♥记录来看
according to his credit card.
他死的那天就在那里用餐
Very clever, Hanson. Thank you.
很聪明 汉森 谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Are you the owner?
你是店主吗
Do you recognize this guy?
你认识这个人吗
No.
不认识
According to his credit card, he was here two days ago.
根据消费记录来看 他两天前来过这里
Who are you -- food inspectors?
你们是谁 食品检验员吗
Close. NYPD.
差不多 纽约警局
I take it you're from Urkesh.
我觉得你应该是乌科什人吧
What gave me away?
你怎么看出来的
Mind if I ask your feelings
我能问问你对你们国家
on your country's former monarchy?
之前的君主立宪制有什么看法
I'm an American now. I have no feelings.
我现在是个美国人 没什么看法
That was a lifetime ago.
那感觉就像是上辈子的事了
Some scars never heal,
有些伤痕永远不会愈合
such as lingchi, a torture invented by the Han Dynasty --
譬如凌迟 那是汉朝发明的酷刑
Literally a death by 1,000 cuts,
真的割上一千刀才死
a technique employed by the royal guard,
如果我没有记错的话
if I'm not mistaken.
只有皇家侍卫才能掌握这种技巧
You must have been but a child.
你那时候肯定还是个孩子
Why do you think they let me live?
不然他们为什么要留我一命
I forgot to turn it off.
我忘记关了
You can't come in here.
你不能进来
The bowl absorbed - trace amounts of radiation.
这口碗吸收了微量的放射性元素
Looks like we're gonna
看起啦我们还是
have to call that health inspector after all.
得找卫生检查员来一趟
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The king of Urkesh - was killed in your restaurant.
乌科什的国王在你的餐馆被杀了
Let me summarize your list of woes --
让我给你总结一下你的处境
We got motive, opportunity,
我们发现了你的动机 作案机会
and now we got a murder weapon.
现在还发现了凶器
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表