剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
who claim The Soul Slasher helped them kill the Black Dahlia.
碎魂者指导他们杀了黑色大丽花
There seems to be a lot of suspects.
嫌疑人似乎很多
Yeah. The clock is ticking.
没错 时间紧迫
If we don't narrow down this list fast,
如果我们不快点缩小嫌疑人范围
we're gonna have another dead body on our hands.
我们会发现另一具死尸
Do any of the fans live in Brooklyn?
这些粉丝中有住在布鲁克林的吗
E.S.U. is approaching the house.
紧急小组接近目标
Okay, according to the computer,
根据电脑显示
the suspect is online right now.
嫌疑人现在正在线
Copy that.
收到
Hands up!
举起手来
Down on the ground! On the ground now!
趴到地上 立刻趴到地上
What the hell?! What's going on?!
搞什么 怎么回事
Suspect is in custody.
嫌疑人已被控制
E.S.U. Is slapping the cuffs on him now.
紧急小组正在给他上手铐
Will somebody tell me what the hell is going on.
有没有人能告诉我这是怎么回事
Hanson, the computer says the suspect's still typing.
汉森 电脑显示嫌疑人还在打字
What the hell is going on here?!
这到底是怎么回事
Who else is in this house?
还有谁在这房♥子里
What the hell do you want?
你们想干什么
Your father's outside, and your mother's on her way.
你父亲在外面 你母亲在赶来的路上
Now, I can ask them to come in
如果你想让他们在场
if you'd like them to be present.
我可以让他们进来
No, I'd rather keep this between us.
不用 我更想这只有我们俩
I-it's much more intimate that way.
这样更加亲密
Besides, I'm 18.
另外 我十八了
Legally, I think that makes me a grownup.
法律上来说 我已经成年了
It does.
没错
It also means you can be tried as an adult.
这也意外着你会被当做成年人来审判
You're looking at a double life sentence.
你可能面临的是无期徒刑
Yeah. I don't think this is ever gonna go to trial.
是 但我觉得我绝不会上法庭的
But I am flattered that you brought me in as a suspect.
但很荣幸 你们把我列为嫌疑人
I mean, when word of this hits the fan page,
当消息传到书迷留言区
my cred with the Soul Slasher group is gonna explode.
我在碎魂者群的可信度将会爆棚
Well, I'm glad you mentioned the fan page,
我很高兴你提到书迷留言区
because you've had some interesting posts lately.
因为你最近发了些有趣的帖子
"Just spent the evening with the Black Dahlia.
"刚和黑色大丽花度过了一个晚上
And when I left, she had a big, old smile on her face."
当我离开时 她大张着嘴笑了"
So? I mean, that's just a blog post.
然后呢 这只是一个博客帖子
If you want to arrest me, don't you need something more?
如果要逮捕我 你不是需要更多证据吗
Like DNA? A murder weapon?
比方说DNA 杀人凶器
But I'm guessing you don't have any of that, do you?
但是我猜你什么都没有 是吧
No, no, no, please. You listen to me, okay?
不不不 听我说
I know technically he's an adult,
我知道理论上来说他是成年人
but he's still my kid.
但是他只是我的孩子
I have I don't want to hear it!
我 我不想听
I just want to see my son.
我只想见我的儿子
Devin is not interested in seeing anyone, not even his lawyer.
戴文现在谁都不想见 甚至也不想见律师
And you must be so proud of yourself.
你现在一定感到特别骄傲
Kendall, you can't blame this on me --
肯德尔 你不能把这件事怪罪在我身上
You're the one who bought him those stupid comic books,
是你给他买♥♥了那些愚蠢的漫画书
took him to see scary movies,
带他去看恐怖电影
let him spend all day with that fan page.
允许他一整天都泡在书迷留言区
Okay, lots of kids read comic books, Kendall.
很多孩子都看漫画书 肯德尔
That doesn't make them killers.
但这也没让他们成为杀人犯
Your son has an obsession with violence and murder,
你儿子是沉迷于暴♥力♥和谋杀
that much you can thank your husband for.
这点你可以怪罪于你丈夫
But Devin's targets are women,
但是戴文的杀害对象是女性
which means a particular woman in his life
这代表着他生命中某个特别的女人
did something traumatic to trigger his killing spree.
对他造成了心理创伤激发了他的杀戮心
Okay, our son is not a monster!
我们的儿子不是个怪物
Well, if he did this, I'm afraid he is.
如果他是凶手 恐怕他就是了
Listen, you --
听着 你
Mr. Bentley, please calm down.
本特利先生 请冷静
I will not calm down!
我怎么冷静
What has Devin told you?
戴文跟你说了什么
H-has he been charged with anything?
你们用什么来起诉他
Because you turned our home upside down.
因为你搜遍了我们家
I'd like to know exactly what you found.
我想要知道你到底找到了什么
Mr. Bentley, this case is ongoing.
本特利先生 案子还在进行
But we can tell you this --
但是我能告诉你的是
we found a pair of shoes in your garage
我们在你的车♥库♥找到一双鞋子
that match the footprints from one of our crime scenes.
跟我们在一个犯罪现场发现的脚印相吻合
Okay, well, this is ridiculous. We're gonna leave.
这太可笑了 我们要走了
We'll be back with a lawyer to get our son released.
我们会带着律师来释放我的儿子
You all have no real evidence to charge him.
你们都没有真正的证据起诉他
Actually, we do.
实际上 我们有
A sales ledger from the shop
我们有购买♥♥杀人凶器的
where the murder weapon was bought.
店家的账簿
An antique Liston knife --
一把古董里斯顿刀
very popular for amputations during the civil war.
是在内战时非常流行的截肢工具
Once we confirm that Devin bought the weapon,
一旦我们确定戴文买♥♥了这把刀
we'll have all the evidence we need.
我们就有了我们需要的证据
So, please, by all means, do get that lawyer.
所以 请一定要请个律师
Your son's gonna need one.
你们的儿子会需要的
You know about this?
你知道这些
Yes. Yeah. Of course.
知道 当然知道
Excuse us for one second.
不好意思 失陪一下
What the hell was all that about?
刚刚那到底是什么回事
Where did you get that ledger?
你从哪搞到的账簿
The Frenchman, an associate of Abe's
法国佬那 亚伯的一个生意伙伴
who specializes in rare weapons.
专门贩卖♥♥稀有武器的
It's where Bentley got the Liston knife.
本特利就是在那买♥♥到里斯顿刀的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Y-you never said anything about a Liston knife.
你压根就没提过里斯顿刀
I apologize. It's a recent development.
抱歉 这是最新发现
Abe sort of absconded with this ledger.
亚伯是偷偷把这账簿带出来的
Problem is, the customers are written in some sort of code.
问题是 顾客名单是用某种密♥码♥写的
You're saying he stole it?
你是说他偷出来的吗
"Borrowed."
"借的"
The antique weaponry game is a cutthroat business.
古董武器的生意可是很残酷的游戏
But I'm sure I can crack the code, given enough time.
不过给我足够时间我就能破解密♥码♥
If Devin Bentley's name is in here,
要是这上面有戴文·本特利的名字
that's all the evidence we need to arrest him.
我们就有足够的证据逮捕他
Yeah, until the court finds out that
如果法官发现
you obtained this evidence illegally,
你是通过非法途径获取的证据
and they throw it out -- Devin will walk.
那么证据作废 戴文就要被释放
Where are you going?
你去哪
To talk to a Judge. If we're lucky,
去找个法官 要是走运的话
I can get him to issue a subpoena for this Frenchman
在法国佬店主给账簿挂失之前
before he reports that ledger stolen.
能让法官给他开个传票
Uh, "She." The Frenchman is a... It's complicated.
是她 法国佬是... 情况很复杂
Perhaps it's best if I explain the situation
也许最好还是让我去解释清楚
and ask her for help.
请她帮我们的忙
No. You have done enough.
不 你做得够多了
Just listen to me for once. Stay put.
听我一次吧 待着别动
Sorry to disturb.
不好意思打扰了
But I thought you might want this back.
但是我觉得你也许想拿回这个
That Abe must have had a guilty conscience.
亚伯肯定饱受良心的煎熬
So, you did know it was him?
所以你知道是他干的吗
Of course. Who else would want to steal my client list?
当然 还有谁会想偷我的顾客名单
Actually, Abe wasn't trying to steal your clients.
其实 亚伯不是想偷你的顾客
He was trying to assist in a police investigation.
他是想协助警方调查
A Liston knife that you sold was used in a murder.
你卖♥♥出的一把里斯顿刀是一件案子的凶器
We were trying to find the customer's name.
我们想找到是谁买♥♥的
I don't imagine you had much luck.
我想你应该什么都没找到吧
As it happens,
拿到账本后
I did manage to decode the customer's last name.
我的确试图破解那些顾客的姓
The record says... "Bentley."
记录上写着 本特利
How did you figure that out?
你怎么知道的
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表