剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Think about it.
想像一下
Sunsets on the Serengeti.
在塞伦盖蒂[国家公园]看日落
Midnight safaris.
午夜游猎
We could even fit in some big-game hunting.
我们甚至可以一起狩猎大型动物
Hunting? No, if I go on vacation,
打猎吗 不要 假如我要度假的话
I'm leaving my gun at home.
我要把枪留在家里
Ah, I see your point.
我懂你的意思了
What about someplace romantic?
那找个浪漫的地方如何
What about Paris?
比如巴黎
Sipping wine on the Rue de Seine.
在塞纳河街啜饮葡萄酒
Fireworks over the Eiffel tower.
看埃菲尔铁塔上的烟花
Now, how can you say no to that?
你可没法拒绝那个吧
No, it's not -- it's not that I'm saying no.
不 不是...不是说我不愿意
It's just --
只是...
Jo?
乔
Jo, did I lose you?
乔 断线了吗
You know, I'm gonna have to call you back.
我得等会再打给你了
Thanks.
谢啦
If you're thinking about taking a trip to Africa,
假如你在考虑去非洲旅游
I would recommend skipping Tanzania.
我会建议别去坦桑尼亚
They've just had a recent outbreak of dysentery.
他们刚刚爆发了痢疾
No, um, Isaac wants to take me on vacation.
不 是艾萨克想带我去度假
Really?
真的吗
Well, he doesn't waste any time, does he?
他还真是不浪费时间啊 是不是
Yeah, I think he's getting impatient with me.
是啊 我觉得他开始有点不耐烦了
Having trouble narrowing down a place?
没办法选定旅行地吗
No, it's just, things are...
不是 只是 事情有点...
Well, they're moving so fast.
事情进展得太快了
And...you're afraid you don't like him?
然后...你担心自己不喜欢他吗
No, I-I-I'm afraid that I do.
不是 我是担心我喜欢他
If this case has taught us anything,
如果这个案子教育了我们什么
it's that you can live,
那就是无论经历了怎样的痛苦
despite whatever pain you're going through.
你都能活下去
But you can't let the fear of getting hurt
但是你不能因为害怕受伤
stop you from opening up to someone you care about.
就不对你在乎的人敞开心扉
I don't know why I'm even worrying about this now.
我都不知道自己现在为什么要烦心这个
I can't leave on a vacation with an open case,
手上还有案子的我 没法去度假
and we're not any closer to capturing Eva's attacker.
而且我们还没看到抓住攻击伊娃的人的希望
Which is why I propose we head to the Stuhler Center.
因此我提议去一趟斯图勒中心
Eva was about to take the part of Thisbe
伊娃本来要扮演缇丝比一角
in the upcoming production of "Pyramus and Thisbe."
就在即将上演的《皮拉莫斯与缇丝比》中
The note we found in the statue
我们在雕像上找到的纸条
was signed "P" -- Pyramus.
签名是"皮" 皮拉莫斯
It stands to reason, if Eva was playing Thisbe --
有理由推断 假如伊娃要演缇丝比
We have to find her Pyramus.
那我们就得找到她的皮拉莫斯
More energy!
更有活力些
Are you trying to bore me?
你们是想让我无聊死吗
Mr. Milikoff?
米勒科夫先生
Can we have a word?
我们能聊一聊吗
We understand you're doing
我们知道您在
a production of "Pyramus and Thisbe."
排演《皮拉莫斯与缇丝比》
Would you tell us who is playing the role of Pyramus?
您能告诉我们谁扮演皮拉莫斯一角么
Jean Valle. Why?
让·瓦雷 怎么了
We're gonna have to speak with Jean.
我们得和让谈谈
It's regarding Eva Selgas.
和伊娃·萨尔格斯有关
Yes, well, he's a bit occupied right now --
我知道 他现在有点忙...
With Eva indisposed, we need to find a new Thisbe.
伊娃身体欠佳 我们得找个新的缇丝比
And these girls are not doing much to inspire my confidence!
而这些姑娘们可没给我什么信心
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm okay. I just -- I need a minute.
没事 我只是...我要休息一下
All right, take five.
好吧 休息五分钟
I've got it from here. Thanks.
我自己可以了 谢谢
I wouldn't do that.
换我就不会注射
Far healthier to ice your ankle
还是冰敷一下你的脚踝
and rest for the day.
今天休息更健康
Look around you, Doctor.
你回头看看 医生
No one here cares what's healthy.
这里没有人在乎健康
We do what we have to to be the best.
我们会为了成为最优秀的付出一切
Guess now I know
我现在大概知道
the source of your newfound inspiration.
你新发现的灵感源泉是什么了
Henri...
亨利...
Thank you for your help last night.
谢谢你昨晚帮我
But I could do without the lecture.
但是我不想听你说教
I don't mean to lecture.
我不是想说教
I'm just trying to understand.
我只是想弄明白
Why? Why would you risk your life,
为什么 为什么你要冒着失去生命
your success?
失去成功的风险
Artists in Paris
巴黎的艺术家
aren't exactly in short supply, Henri.
数不胜数 亨利
Heroin, it helps to unlock something in me.
海♥洛♥因♥ 能帮我释放出一些灵感
The works I've created with it will live far beyond me.
注射海♥洛♥因♥后创造出的作品会比我留存更久
I just overdid it last night is all.
昨晚只是不小心注射过量了
Oh, Valerie.
瓦莱丽
You have a gift
你有天赋
so much stronger than opiate.
比鸦♥片♥剂强得多
If you just have faith in yourself,
只要你对自己有信心
I know you're capable of works even greater than this.
你能创作出比这还精彩的作品
I won't unless I get back to work, hmm?
但我也得继续创作 对吧
Thank you again...
再次谢谢你
for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
Okay, everybody,
好了 各位
let's start again, from the top.
再来一次 从头开始
Hanson, what's up?
汉森 情况如何
Jo, I'm at the hospital. Eva's awake.
乔 我在医院 伊娃醒了
I asked her who she was meeting at that hotel.
我问了她 去旅馆见谁了
You're never gonna guess who it is.
你们绝对想不到是谁
I think I have a pretty good idea.
我应该知道了
This poster features the performers
这张海报上有最初
of the first "Pyramus and Thisbe,"
《皮拉莫斯与缇丝比》扮演者
including the original pyramus.
以及最开始的皮拉莫斯
Dmitry Milikoff.
迪米特里·米勒科夫
This is from you, right?
这是你写的吧
You left it for her in the statue.
你留在了雕像上
For the thousandth time, yes, this was from me,
我说多少次了 对 是我写的
but from a week ago.
但是一周前写的
We had no plans to meet the day she went missing.
她失踪那天我们并没有安排
Notes in statues.
雕像里的字条
Motel rooms outside of town.
城外的汽车旅馆
What is with all the secrecy, Dmitry?
何必这么隐秘呢 迪米特里
It was Eva's idea.
是伊娃的主意
After I announced that she would be next prima,
当我宣布下次由她担任首席舞者时
she was worried that if we were found out,
她很担心如果别人发现我们的事
there would be whispering --
就会有流言蜚语
That she was sleeping her way to the top?
说她被你潜规则了吗
I would never do anything to hurt her.
我绝对不会伤害她
I love Eva.
我很爱伊娃
Being close to Eva
与伊娃亲近
is unlike anything I've ever felt.
给我一种全新的感觉
It is like...
就像
...being close to greatness.
与杰作接近
If I don't look at it, I don't even feel like it's gone.
要是不看着 我根本感觉不到脚没了
What it took for you to survive this,
你能挺过来实在是太了不起
your resolve --
你的意志力
It's amazing.
令人惊叹
Many of us who escaped Cuba have learned the hard way
我们从古巴逃出来 早已懂得
there are some things worth more than any pain.
有些东西再疼也是值得的
If you feel up to it,
如果你不介意
would you mind telling me exactly what happened,
能否告诉我们到底发生了什么
as you remember it?
你记得什么
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表