剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, what about Albert Einstein or Karl Marx
那阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 卡尔·马♥克♥思♥
or Groucho Marx?
或者格鲁乔·马♥克♥思♥
All this, after one day of research.
所有这些都是花一天就能搜索出来的
Who knows what else I'll dig up?
没准我还能挖出什么名人来
Watching you do all this makes me wonder --
看着你在做这些事让我想问
did you ever want children?
你有想过生个孩子吗
Well, I...
我...
I had a few close calls, you know. I -- uh, uh...
有几次的确就差那么一点 我...
I always expected the urge to kick in,
我总是想要迫切地洒下我的种子
but it just never did.
但是从未成功过
Do you ever think about your legacy?
你有想过遗产要由谁来继承呢
What do you mean, an heir?
你是说继承人吗
Now, why would I need an heir?
我何必需要继承人
I have you.
你不就是嘛
So, uh, part of me, spiritually, will go on forever.
我精神上的一部分也会长存于世间
That's very sweet of you.
你真是太贴心了
I think.
我想吧
Can I ask you a question? Sure.
我能问你个问题吗 当然
What do you want with my ring?
你拿我的戒指干什么
Your ring?
你的戒指
Yes, my ring -- - the one you and Mom gave me
对 我的戒指 你和妈妈给我的那个
when you ditched me - to go on the Orient Express.
就在你俩抛弃我自己登上那趟东方快车潇洒后
Look, this ring - belonged to the King of Urkesh.
这个戒指是属于俄喀什国王的
Really?
真的吗
Must be worth a fortune.
肯定价值连城啊
Compared to its sentimental value, that's nothing.
但是根本无法与它在情感上的价值相提并论
I'm sorry, Abe.
对不起 亚伯
I'm going to return it to its rightful owner.
我要把这个戒指归还给它的合法持有人
Urkesh -- is that a real country?
俄喀什 真有这个国家吗
According to Wikipedia, it is -- and with a turbulent history.
据维♥基♥百♥科♥上说 此国家还有着动荡的历史
Their King was deposed in a coup
他们的国王在一次政♥变♥中被罢免
that left him and his entire family dead.
国王与其家人均惨遭杀害
Minus the dead guy downstairs.
除了楼下的那位死去的国王
Well, he has been living here in exile under an assumed name
这么多年来 他一直流放于此
all these years.
隐姓埋名
In a rent-controlled three-story walk-up.
住在一栋租金受管制 三层无电梯的楼里
Small countries can make big stinks.
小国家也能闹大新闻
Call the consulate, see what they want to do with the body.
打电♥话♥给领♥事♥馆♥ 问问他们要如何安置尸体
Henry's still working on it.
亨利还在处理尸体
An 80-year-old man with lung cancer
一个八十岁患有肺癌的老人家
who died on a park bench --
死在公园的长凳上
Is there something I'm missing here?
我有遗漏些什么信息吗
No, loo. Good.
没了 那就好
Let's just try to put this one to bed
早点把这事了解了吧
without creating an international incident.
尽量不要引发什么国际纠纷
Doctor. How can I help you?
医生 有什么能帮你的
It belonged to your husband.
这枚戒指是您先生的
It belongs to you and your children.
现在是您和您孩子的
My husband and I - were never blessed to have any.
我先生和我从未有福诞下子嗣
Where did you get this?
你是从哪得到这戒指的
In addition to being a medical examiner,
除了作为一名法医之外
I dabble in antiques.
我还喜欢鼓捣古董
Mind if I come in?
我能进去吗
Yes, of course.
当然能
Proper cup.
味道很好
My husband used to joke
我先生以前经常开玩笑说
that tea was the only thing I could cook.
我只会煮茶 别的都煮不好
Beautiful samovar. 18th century?
很精致的茶壶 是十八世纪的吗
One of the few heirlooms that survived the revolution.
这是在革命中仅剩的几件祖传之物之一
But you didn't come here to talk antiques.
你来不只是为了聊古董的吧
No.
没错
I know this is going to seem like an odd question, but...
我知道这个问题可能很唐突 可是
did your husband have a good life?
您先生这一生过得好吗
You would think that a man who was born to sit on a throne
你一定认为生来就坐拥王位的人
would have resented this life,
一定会怨恨他的宿命
but not my husband.
可我先生却没有
He left this world without regrets.
他毫无遗憾地离开了这个世界
Well, no -- one.
不 有一个遗憾
He wanted to return to Urkesh before he died.
他想在死前回归俄喀什
How was he going to go overseas
如果他在接受放射性治疗
if he was receiving radiation therapy?
又怎么能远行国外呢
I'm sorry --
对不起
My husband elected not to have treatment.
我先生选择了不接受治疗
How else - could he have been exposed
那他怎么会接触到
to such toxic levels of --
这种辐射级别的...
Excuse me.
失陪了
What have you done with the King?!
你把国王的尸体弄哪去了
Whoa! Don't yell at me. They took him.
别冲我吼 是他们带走的
Hold that elevator.
快截住那架电梯
Hey! Hi. Hey.
你们好呀
Mind if I scooch in here?
介意我挤进来吗
Thanks, guys.
谢了 伙计们
Oh! Room for one more?
还能再挤一个人吗
There we go.
好啦
I can assure you, I am unarmed.
我向你们保证 我没带武器
I'm clean, too-- if you guys were wondering.
我也没有 假如你们想问的话
What is that?
那是什么
It measures radiation.
是测量辐射的
Excuse me.
借过
Here. Sorry. Official...
来 抱歉 官方...
Excuse me. Hey. Coming through.
借过 要过去了
There we go.
好了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
He was poisoned --
他被下毒了...
by an isotope whose half-life is tens of thousands of years,
被一种半衰期是几万年的元素毒死了
which means everyone aboard this elevator
这意味着...每一位进入这台电梯的人
is technically being irradiated, too.
理论上都被辐射污染了
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Well, doc thinks we're looking at a murder.
医生觉得我们正在调查一起谋杀案呢
Kings aren't murdered. They're assassinated.
国王之死不叫谋杀 那叫刺杀
Well? What are you waiting for? We've got work to do.
你还在等什么呢 我们有活儿干了
I think I'll take the stairs.
我觉得我还是走楼梯好了
What is your reason for visiting Urkesh?
您为何拜访俄喀什
Yes, we are visiting family.
我们去探亲
Next in line!
下一位
Arms up, please.
请举起手臂
Remove, please.
请拿出来
Thank you.
谢谢
Henry, what are you doing?
亨利 你在干什么
A geiger counter? Really?
一个盖格计数管 不是吧
Well, anything or anyone
任何东西或者任何人
that comes into contact with the poison
只要接触了那个毒药
will have trace amounts of radiation.
都会留下一定的辐射残留物
Well, as long as we are in this consulate,
既然我们在领♥事♥馆♥里
we are guests on foreign soil --
我们就算是在国外了...
Making this my first time out of the country.
这就算是我第一次出国
You should get your passport stamped.
你应该去在护照上盖个戳
Well, not all of us can go to the real Urkesh.
不是所有人都能去真正的俄喀什的
When were you there?
你什么时候去的
It was on my honeymoon.
度蜜月的时候
You and Abigail?
你和阿比盖尔吗
Yes.
是的
That's a great story, Henry.
那真是个好故事 亨利
We went from Budapest to Istanbul
我们从布达佩斯出发前往伊斯坦布尔
on the Orient Express.
乘坐东方快车
Now, that's insanely romantic.
真是太浪漫了
Where did you honeymoon?
你蜜月去了哪
Sean and I went to the Taj Mahal.
肖恩和我去了泰姬陵
As in Trump Taj, Atlantic city.
其实是在大西洋城的印度宫殿大赌场
We were both busy working on cases when we got married,
我俩结婚时都在忙案子
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表