剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Henry Morgan.
我叫亨利·摩根
My story is a long one.
我的故事说来话长
It might sound a bit implausible.
听起来有点难以置信
In fact, you probably won't believe me.
也许你都不会相信
But I'll tell you anyway, because, beyond all else,
但我还是要告诉你 因为相比起来
I have lots and lots of time.
我最不缺的就是时间
Doors are closing.
车门即将关闭
How did you know I was Russian?
你怎么知道我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Korovka. Russian chocolate.
科洛夫卡 俄♥罗♥斯♥巧克力
You have a smudge.
你嘴边还有巧克力渍
Good luck at the performance tonight.
祝你今晚的演出顺利进行
Sorry.
抱歉
I noticed the indentations on your fingers.
我注意到你手指的压痕
At first I thought the violin,
一开始我以为你是拉小提琴的
but the spacing is a bimarkingst too wide,
但压痕的间距太宽了
and there's no markings under your chin,
而且你的下巴没有印子
so cello.
所以应该是大提琴
How did you know I have a performance?
那你怎么知道我今晚有演出
Your collar has a bit of moisture.
你的领子有点湿
Freshly showered.
看得出来你刚刚洗过澡
So I assumed you're either headed to work
所以我猜 你不是去上班
or going out on a date, and, with all due respect,
就是去约会 我无意冒犯
it would be unusual for a woman as beautiful as you
但是佳人如你 是不会
to be taking the subway to a date.
坐地铁去约会的
You see a lot.
你看到的真多
Well, I've seen a lot.
我只是见得多了而已
Next stop: 66th Street, Lincoln Center.
下一站 六十♥六♥大♥街 林肯中心
Perhaps you would like to come to the performance?
你愿意来看我的演出吗
Maybe afterwards, you could grab a drink?
之后说不定我们能一起喝一杯
I would love to.
我很乐意
I've lived a full life, been madly in love.
我曾经有美满的生活 深爱过
I've had my heart broken.
也曾经一度心碎
I've fought in wars
从前征战沙场
and seen more than my fair share of death.
目睹无数死亡
In my long life, I've experienced many ends,
在我漫长的一生中 我经历过无数个尽头
but only one beginning.
却只有一个开始
It all started 200 years ago.
一切始于两百年前
It's just a fever. This man will be fine.
只是感冒而已 这伙计没什么大碍
He's not a man. He's property.
他不是伙计 他就是个东西而已
He has cholera. Throw him overboard.
他得了霍乱 把他丢下船
I can assure you he is not infected!
我可以保证 他没有染病
You allow my men to remove him,
你最好让我的手下把他带出去
or I shall.
不然我就自己动手了
Step aside, Dr. Morgan, or I will shoot you.
摩根医生 一边站着去 不然我就开枪了
I cannot let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
So be it.
那就你去死吧
You see, something happened that night.
那晚发生了一些事
I was transformed.
我被转化了
I still feel love, pleasure, pain.
我仍然能感知到爱 快乐和痛苦
My life is just like yours.
我的生命和你的几乎一样
Except for one small difference.
除了一个小小的差别
It never ends.
我的生命从没有尽头
Since that night nearly two centuries ago,
自从近两个世纪前的那晚之后
every time I die, I always return in water,
每次我经历死亡 总是会回到水里
and I'm always naked.
而且总是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Lends itself to some slightly awkward situations.
这导致了不少尴尬的场面
Now you know about as much about my condition as I do.
现在我的情况你知道得差不多了
All I know for certain is that the pain is real.
而我唯一能肯定的 就是疼痛是真实的
It's just the dying part that's not.
不过死亡是假的
It's a long story.
说来话长
Just imagine all the things you could do with eternity.
想象一下 永生能让你做什么
See the world, speak countless languages.
环游世界 说无数不同的语言
In fact, there's almost nothing in this life I haven't done,
事实上 所有的事情我都尝试过了
except leave it.
除了真正的死亡
Unfortunately, that's not the case for those around me.
不幸的是 我身边的人无法像我一样
Try watching as the people you love most in the world
试试看 目睹你此生挚爱
go off to another.
去了另一个世界
Only then would you know what I do.
只有那时你会明白我的感受
That eternity is not really a blessing, but a curse.
永生不是上帝的恩赐 而是诅咒
Abe is the only one who knows my secret.
亚伯是唯一一个知道我秘密的人
Fate brought us together years ago.
命运让我们在多年前相遇
And if I've learned nothing else from my time here,
这么久以来 我只学到一件事
it's don't mess with fate.
不要和命运作对
Forgive me. But even for a man who died
不好意思 即使是死了一次
and then spent the night in jail, you look like crap.
又在监狱待了一晚 你看起来也太糟了点
Thank you, Abe, but I assure you,
多谢了 亚伯 不过我可以保证
I look exactly the same every day.
我每天都是一个样子
Although, that still may be like crap.
即使每天的确都一团糟
But hey, here's the beautiful part.
但好就好在
Nowhere to go but up.
你不可能变得更糟了
Not your finest hour.
状态不佳啊
You just snuck off.
你居然偷溜了
I, uh...I would call it a clean exit.
要我说 这叫利落地离开
Shame free. That is, until now.
在此之前 也毫无尴尬
Just one tiny mistake. You took the wrong phone.
只是有个小错误 你拿错手♥机♥了
Okay, great.
这样啊
Sorry.
抱歉
I see what's going on here.
我知道怎么回事了
What's that?
什么怎么回事
I saw that dude's picture on your phone,
我看到你手♥机♥的桌面是个男人的照片
bunch of saved voicemails.
还有一堆保存着的语♥音♥留言
You stepping out on your old man?
你劈腿了
Look, this doesn't have to be a one-nighter.
这不一定非要是一♥夜♥情♥
There's no reason you and I couldn't be something real.
我们之间也可以有真感情
That's very sweet, Andre.
你真好 安德烈
But if I want to find you, I will.
但如果我想找到你 我会的
Detective Martinez.
马丁内兹警探
I've been calling you all morning.
我给你打了一早上的电♥话♥
Late night?
睡晚了
Early. Took a yoga class and hit the sack.
睡得挺早的 上完瑜伽课就睡了
What do they think happened?
他们觉得是怎么回事
No idea.
毫无头绪
Apparently not an act of terror,
显然不是恐怖袭击事件
or feds and Homeland Security
要不联调局和国土安♥全♥局♥
would have this whole city on lockdown.
会把整个城市都封锁起来
That thing looks pretty old.
看起来是个古董
Yeah, it's still ticking, too.
对 而且还有在走
Can't say the same for whoever owned it.
它的主人可能就没这么幸运了
Yeah, no survivors in this car.
车上没有一个幸存者
Detective Martinez.
马丁内兹警探
Lieutenant. What do you know?
中尉 有什么进展吗
M.E. on the scene thinks the conductor
现场的法医认为调度员
died of a heart attack.
死于心脏病
Traces of vomit, no hemorrhaging or bruising.
现场有呕吐的痕迹 无出血或擦伤
They think he died before impact.
他们判断在列车撞击之前他就死了
What do you need from me?
要我做什么
Head over to the M.E.'s office,
到法医办公室
get someone signed off on the cause of death
尽快让他们在
of the conductor ASAP,
调度员的死因上签字
and pray there's no alcohol found in him.
希望他体内没有酒精成分
'cause if there is, it becomes manslaughter
如果有的话 这案子就成了过失杀人案
and we're looking at 14 homicides.
牵涉到了14条人命
Got it.
了解
Correct me if I'm wrong.
说错的话就告诉我一声
You never died in a train crash before, have you?
你从没因为火车失事死过 对吗
No, I've not.
对 没有过
I'd say this is cause for celebration.
那我们得庆祝一下
You experienced something new today.
今天你经历了从没经历过的事
Isn't that the whole point of life?
这不就是生命的意义所在吗
Abe, I think it's safe to say
亚伯 老实说
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表