剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Some of the forensic evidence
我们从泰勒公♥寓♥收集到的证据
that we gathered from Tyler's apartment
经过法医鉴定显示
suggests that Tyler might have been killed by
泰勒可能是被他认识的人
someone he knew.
杀害的
Is there anyone in Tyler's life that
在你印象中 泰勒身边
you can think of that we would benefit from speaking to
有没有别人能帮我们了解情况的
There's a memorial service tomorrow morning.
明早会举♥行♥追悼会
Maybe there'll be people there
也许在那你们会找到
who knew him better than I did.
比我更熟悉他的人
I certainly hope so.
我希望是这样
My father brought it all back with him from Vietnam.
我父亲从越南把这些都带回来了
Army?
陆军吗
Dad? No, marines.
我爸吗 不 是海军
Army.
我是陆军
'67 and '68.
67年到68年
Airborne.
空降兵
Okay.
好吧
So, then, you can probably see
你大概也看出来了
that the buddha statue is the real deal.
这个佛像才是最值钱的
My dad said he got it from a monk in the jungle.
我爸爸说这是从丛林里一个和尚那得到的
Well, in my experience,
据我的经验
monks aren't always the, uh, most reliable sources.
和尚通常不是最可靠的来源
Well, in my experience, my dad is.
据我的经验 我爸爸是最可靠的
I can give you $500 for all of it.
这些我给你五百块
Okay. You got a deal.
好的 成交
There you are. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You just buy that?
你刚买♥♥的吗
Yeah. A stellar example of the Bangkok airport gift shop
是的 曼谷机场礼品店买♥♥的精美礼品
circa 1970.
大约是1970年的
Well, sometimes what we don't know doesn't hurt us, right?
有时候 不知道的事不会伤害到我们
Well, that was kind of you.
你真善良
Though I think, just as often,
尽管我认为 通常
what we don't know does hurt us.
不知道的事会伤害到我们
I spoke to a father who was in mourning today,
今天我跟一个出丧的父亲交谈
troubled by how little he really knew about his son.
他为不曾真正了解自己的儿子而备受折磨
A new case?
新案子吗
Yes, a young doctor who founded a free clinic uptown.
是的 一个在住♥宅♥区创立了免费诊所的年轻医生
Apparently devoted so entirely to medicine and his work
很明显他把自己都贡献给医学和事业
that he pushed everything else in his life away.
把身边所有的人和事都拒之千里
Yes, well, all you doctors
是啊 所有做你们医生这行的
can get a little consumed by your work.
都对你们的工作有些痴迷
More than a little, now and then.
不止一点 时不时的
Are you referring to --
你又要说...
If memory serves, and I believe it does,
如果我没记错的话
there was a certain October.
那是一个十月
1956, to be exact...
准确说是在1956年
Oh, please, not again.
拜托 别又说一遍
...When a little boy, just 10 years old,
一个小男孩 只有十岁
was promised by his parents --
他的父母 一个护士 一个医生
one a nurse, the other a doctor --
向他保证
that he'd be taken to the Fifth Game of the World Series
要带他去看世界职业棒球联赛第五场
between the New York Yankees and --
纽约洋基队和...
Oh, for the thousandth time,
说一千遍了
we were working the emergency room.
我们当时在急诊室工作
There was an emergency.
当时有急诊
Couldn't just leave and take you to a baseball game.
不能就那么离开 带你去看棒球赛
Don Larsen pitched a perfect game in Game Five.
唐·拉尔森在第五场有个精彩的投球
Do you know how often that happens in the World Series?
你知道在世界职业棒球联赛中有多罕见吗
Ever? Do you?
有过吗 你知道吗
I believe only --
我只相信...
Just once!
只有一次
And I missed it because of you.
就因为你们我才错过的
Even at Hamilton,
即使在汉密尔顿
not exactly a bastion of selflessness,
一个不算是无私的地方
there was something about Tyler
泰勒的品格
that seemed of a higher plane.
也似乎到了一个新的高度
He wasn't a saint, trust me,
他不是个圣人 相信我
but for us, at least, he came close.
但至少对我们来说 他已经很接近了
He will forever be in our hearts.
他会永远活在我们心里
Hamilton school is one
汉密尔顿学院是
of the oldest private schools in New York.
纽约最老的私立学院之一
Yeah. And the richest.
是的 也是最贵的
They're all wearing the same class rings.
他们都戴着相同的戒指
The city's best and brightest.
这城市最光鲜闪耀的一群人
Do I detect a chip on your shoulder, detective?
你是不是觉得委屈 警官
Then again, your instincts may be right.
你的直觉可能是对的
The one with the facial hair,
那个络腮胡子的
agitated breathing, sweating, dilated pupils.
呼吸急促 流汗 瞳孔变大
He's on something -- cocaine, most likely.
他肯定嗑药了 可能是可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, well, you can't teach class.
是啊 你又不能教课
So, where might he be off to?
他会去哪里呢
Bathroom's out of order.
卫生间出故障了
But, then again, what do I know? I'm not a plumber.
不过 我知道什么呢 我又不是水管工
I'm just a detective.
我只是个警官
Jo Martinez, NYPD.
纽约警局的乔·马丁内兹
A detective?
警官
Okay.
好吧
I'm Paul.
我是保罗
Paul Gould.
保罗·古尔德
So, you guys are here because...
你们出现在这里是因为...
Because your friend was murdered.
因为你朋友是被谋杀的
When was the last time you saw Tyler?
你最后一次见泰勒是什么时候
Spoke to him?
跟他说话
It had been a while, actually.
有很长时间了
Can't remember when, exactly.
实在记不清楚了
God, the whole thing is just so messed up, you know?
天呐 整件事真是一团糟 知道吗
Can't really believe it.
真不敢相信
Were you aware at all that Tyler had a tattoo?
你知道泰勒身上的纹身吗
A rather prominent one on his chest?
他胸口上有个很明显的纹身
A tattoo? Tyler? Really?
纹身 泰勒吗 真的吗
Excuse me, can I help you two?
抱歉 有什么能帮到你们二位的吗
I'm an NYPD detective,
我是纽约警♥察♥局的警官
And we're investigating Tyler's murder.
我们在调查泰勒的谋杀案
Okay. Well, this is a memorial service, detective.
好吧 这可是个追悼会 警官
And I'm sure Mr. And Mrs. Forester,
而我确定福雷斯特先生和夫人
like the rest of us, would appreciate it --
和我们其他人一样 会希望...
Mr. Forester invited us.
是福雷斯特先生邀请我们来的
Cassandra Mueller. I'm an attorney.
卡桑德拉·米勒 我是一名律师
Does Paul here need a lawyer?
这儿的这位保罗需要律师吗
Actually, we were just leaving.
实际上 我们正打算走
Detective, might I have a moment?
警官 能等我一下吗
I'm sorry for your loss.
我对您的损失深表遗憾
We'll be in touch.
我们会联♥系♥你的
Carter Pilsen. Hi.
我是卡特·皮尔森 你们好
I'm so sorry for Cassandra's tone.
我为卡桑德拉的语气道歉
And, uh...Paul.
还有保罗的态度
But it's a tough day for all of us,
但今天对我们所有人而言都是艰难的一天
as you can imagine,
你可以想象得到
And, of course, we'd like to help you
以及 当然了 我们很乐意
with your investigation any way we can.
尽我们所能协助你们的调查
Thank you.
谢谢
When was the last time you saw Tyler?
你最后一次见到泰勒是什么时候
Before the night of the murder?
在他被杀的前一晚吧
Um, I presented him with the "Hero Award" that evening.
那晚我给他颁发了"英雄奖"
We chatted briefly afterward,
之后我们短暂地聊了会儿天
but he left early,
但是他早早离场了
Said he had to be up at the clinic the next day.
说自己第二天得去诊所
And before that...
而在那之前...
Several years.
我们有好几年没联♥系♥过了
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表