剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Next in line!
下一位
What is your reason for visiting Urkesh?
您去俄喀什的目的是什么
I'm going to see my sister.
去看我姐姐
Next in line!
下一位
What is your reason for visiting Urkesh?
您去俄喀什的目的是什么
To see my family.
探望家人
What is your reason for visiting Urkesh?
您去俄喀什的目的是什么
Travel for work.
商务旅行
What is your reason for visiting Urkesh?
您去俄喀什的目的是什么
I am going there to die.
死在那里
Excuse me.
请等一下
You'll never believe who just applied for a travel visa.
你肯定不会相信刚刚谁来申请旅行签证
Is that the telephone directory?
那是电♥话♥号♥码簿吗
If that's your way of telling me you want the sports section...
如果你想用这种方式向我暗示你想看体育板块
There are dozens of Weinraubs living in this very city.
这个地方住了很多姓韦恩罗伯的人
The chances are, I'm related to one of them.
我可能跟其中某一个是亲属
Of course. How thoughtless of me.
没错 我想得太不周全了
Now that you know your original last name...
既然你知道了你的姓...
I can find my family tree.
我能弄清我的族谱
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Here's one.
这就有一个
Lives on Park Avenue.
住在公园大道
Park Avenue!
公园大道
We can start Uptown and work our way down.
我们可以从上城区开始 一路查下来
Wait a minute. No, no. No.
等等 不 不行
I'm the one who's being thoughtless now. I--
我才是想得不周全的那个 我...
Don't beat yourself up.
没关系的
I'm used to being ignored at the breakfast table.
我已经习惯了早餐时没人理我
No, no, what I mean is,
不 我的意思是
I don't need a family tree to tell me who my real pops is.
我不需要族谱来弄清谁是我真正的父亲
Nor I, my real son.
我也不需要 我的儿子
Why do we feel compelled to trace our roots?
为何我们总是不由自主地去追寻自己的根源
Those names in the family tree are just that, names--
族谱上的名字只是名字而已
and yet the kinship we feel to them is powerful.
而亲情才是最强大的力量
Does the fact that we're rooted in history
找到历史年轮中的根基
make us feel more secure in our present?
会为当下的我们增添几分安全感吗
But what if our family trees are more like vines,
如果我们的家庭之树就像藤蔓一样
twining aimlessly throughout the ages?
年复一年 漫无目的地缠绕生长呢
False alarm, doc.
假警报而已 医生
Rookie who called it in flagged it as a homicide.
报告此案的新人以为是谋杀
Yep. No sign of foul play, though.
是啊 不过确实没发现谋杀的迹象
Other than pigeons pooping all over him.
只有鸽子在他身上拉屎
Flying rats!
会飞的畜生
How can you be so certain?
你怎么这么确定
I'm no expert, doc,
我不是什么专家 医生
but I'm pretty sure it was the lung cancer that got him.
不过我很确定他是肺癌发作
Yes, now I see it.
现在我看出来了
Swelling of the hands, jaundice of the skin,
手掌肿大 皮肤有黄疸
and hair loss--
发量减少
telltale signs of radiation therapy.
这都是接受化疗的表现
Well done, Detective.
干得好 警官
The guy was wearing a medical bracelet.
他手上有个医疗手环
We called the number, got an oncologist.
我们打了上面的电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥的是肿瘤医生
Right. That would work, too.
好吧 这样也可以
Okay. Well, I'm famished. Anybody up for a bite?
我饿极了 有谁想吃点东西吗
Will you hold on a moment, if you don't mind?
不介意的话能再等一下吗
Lucas, what would you say that is?
卢卡斯 你觉得这是什么
Old appendectomy scar?
阑尾手术留下的疤
The shape, it's rather unusual.
但这疤的形状不太寻常
Must have had a sucky surgeon.
肯定是医生水平太烂
Or else, his physician didn't have
又或者 做手术的医生没有
a proper operating theater.
良好的手术环境
We mustn't presume anything, Lucas.
不要妄下结论
Let's take him back to the lab for further analysis.
把他的尸体带回实验室进一步分♥析♥
Well. This is lovely.
这里很棒
I can't believe we're finally alone.
真不敢相信我们终于能独处了
I do hope Abraham's all right.
希望亚伯拉罕没事
A month with my parents in Oxfordshire?
跟我父母在牛津郡待一个月
I'm sure he's in heaven.
他肯定如处天堂
This trip was supposed to be about us.
这趟旅行是属于我们两个人的
Henry...
亨利
I was thinking--
我在想
what if we were to have a baby?
我们生个孩子怎么样
Look, we've been over this before.
这事已经讨论过了
The pain of bringing a child into the world--
生小孩所带来的痛苦...
Just think of how much joy Abraham's brought to our lives.
想想亚伯拉罕给我们的生活带来了多少乐趣
I thought this trip was about us.
我以为这趟旅行只是属于我们两个人的
Are you the doctor?
你就是那个医生吗
Come with me.
跟我来
Hello, young man.
年轻人 你好
Now, let me see.
让我看看
It's acute appendicitis.
急性阑尾炎
We have to operate.
得马上手术
Doctor. Thank you.
医生 谢谢
Dare I ask what that is?
我能问问这是什么吗
Starter fluid.
启动液
It contains diethyl ether. It's a general anesthetic.
里面有乙♥醚♥ 一种常用的麻醉剂
Careful, don't breathe it in. I need you awake for this.
别吸进去了 我需要你保持清醒
Where are the child's parents?
孩子的父母呢
His appendix has burst, and his life is--
他的阑尾已经破裂 他的生命...
Is more precious than you know.
比你想象的更尊贵
You will save the boy...
你一定要救他
or else.
不然有你好看
Well, if you're gonna threaten me,
如果你要威胁我
you might as well tell me who he is.
干脆还是告诉我他是谁吧
He is the son of the King.
他是国王的儿子
Heir to the throne of Urkesh.
俄喀什的王位继承人
Courage.
鼓起勇气
You're the son of a King.
你可是国王的儿子
Don't suppose you can tell the conductor to slow down?
估计你也没法下令让列车长放慢行驶速度吧
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 夫人
We don't usually identify the bodies in person.
我们一般不接受现场认尸
Please.
不用了
Ma'am, do you mind telling us your relation to the deceased?
夫人 您能说下和死者是什么关系吗
He was my husband.
他是我丈夫
Armen Aronov --
阿芒·阿罗诺夫
Son of Amin Aronov.
阿明·阿罗诺夫的儿子
So, you're from Urkesh?
您是俄喀什人吗
You have heard of it?
你听说过这个国家
We're sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
You should feel sorry for Urkesh.
你该为俄喀什感到惋惜
Today, they lost their King.
今天 他们的国王逝世了
Da zdravstvuyet korol.
国王万岁[俄语]
Spasibo.
谢谢[俄语]
It's Russian for, uh, "Long live the King."
那是俄语的"国王万岁"的意思
I don't get it, Henry.
我不懂 亨利
A person would have to live 10 lives
一般的人要活十辈子
to pick up everything you have.
才能学会你所知的一切
Or just one very long one.
或者只是这辈子活得久一点
So, it turns out
结果电♥话♥簿中
that one of those Weinraubs in the phone book -- Larry
其中一位韦恩罗伯 名叫拉里
is a distant cousin on my father's side.
是我父亲那边的一个远房♥表亲
Oh, and Larry said - that we have another cousin,
拉里说我们还有另一个表亲
who's a dry-cleaning baron in the Buffalo Area.
是布法罗地区的干洗店大亨
Hey, what if I turned out to be
如果我和一些名人
related to someone really famous?
有亲属关系呢
You know, like Charlemagne, or, uh, Napoleon,
比如说查理曼大帝 拿破仑
or George Washington.
或是乔治·华盛顿
I don't believe any of those gentlemen are Jewish.
我想那些人都不是犹太人吧
Sorry.
抱歉
All right.
没事
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表