剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
and you will be left with nothing.
而到时你将一无所有
Wait.
等等
It was $20 million.
是两千万
Hasn't been wired yet.
还未上报
Oliver killed Jason.
奥利弗杀了杰森
It's just a rumor. Business as usual.
那只是传闻而已 一切如常
Hey, come on. Those kind of threats are not necessary.
拜托 这些威胁根本没必要
Everything here is just fine. Shred everything!
这里的一切都很好 所有都粉碎掉
You just got to trust me.
你必须要相信我
FBI! We have a warrant!
联调局 我们有搜查令
Stop your work! Drop those files!
停下手头的工作 放下那些文件
Everyone, come over here, please.
大家请过来这边
Let me see those hands. Step away from the desk.
举起双手 离开办公桌
You and you, fan out with me to find Oliver.
你 还有你 散开和我去找奥利弗
Henry, you Stay here. Will do.
亨利 你 留在这 我会的
Leave those files where they are.
把文件留在原处
Step away from the computer now!
即刻离开电脑
Step away from the desk.
离开办公桌
You two. You two, move over here.
你们两个 你们两个 去那边
Stop your work. Stop your work.
停下手头的工作 停下工作
Anyone have a 20 on Oliver Clausten?
有没有人看到奥利弗·克莱斯顿
He's not in his office.
他不在办公室
His key card says he's still in the building.
他的门卡显示他还在大楼里
Jason went to Oliver's that night after the party
杰森在派对之后去了奥利弗家
to confront him - about what the firm was up to.
质问公♥司♥到底在做什么
Oliver got pissed,
奥利弗被激怒了
threw one of his fancy bottles of red wine at him.
朝他扔了一瓶红酒
Jason fell in the pool and drowned.
杰森掉进泳池 淹死了
He had Val clean it up and paid Melanie to take the fall.
他让瓦尔清理好 然后收买♥♥梅勒妮顶罪
Nice work, Jo.
干得好 乔
You and Morgan are quite the team.
你和摩根还真是最佳拍档
Yeah. I guess we are.
是 我觉得也是
And Henry hasn't behaved in any way out of the ordinary?
亨利没有不同寻常的举动吧
Well, this is Henry - we're talking about, right?
我们说的可是亨利
So what's ordinary?
他怎么可能寻常
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
No. No. Same old Henry.
没有 亨利还是老样子
He's back.
他回来了
Committing fully to the protection of another
奋不顾身地去保护他人
can often engender a kind of paradox.
通常会产生悖论
In doing so, we are tempted to put ourselves at risk --
这么做 可能将我们自己置于危险之中
the very thing most likely to cause pain in those whom we are trying
而这很有可能会给我们费尽心思保护的人
so desperately to keep pain from.
造成痛苦
Henry! You're here.
亨利 你回来了
Hey. Join us, huh?
跟我们一起喝
Have a drink. Ah, thank you.
喝点 谢谢
You earned it. Oh, you did, too.
你应得的 你也是
The S.E.C. were very happy to receive your anonymous tip...
证♥监♥会♥很高兴收到你的匿名举报
Although you might get an earful from Jo next time you see her.
虽然等你再见乔 耳朵要受罪听她唠叨了
Oh, don't worry. I can handle her.
别担心 我能搞定她
Man, you can't tell that dude nothing.
天 和他什么都没法说
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利
For everything.
一切
My pleasure, Marco.
我的荣幸 马克
And, after all, from what I can gather,
而且我听说
you were a big reason why this one came home safe from Vietnam.
多亏了你 他才能平安从越南回来
That's true, Marco.
没错 马克
Yeah, me too, pal. Me too.
没错 哥们 我也是
Marco, I think you should know
马克 有件事得让你知道
Jason had intended to return Kevin Crachiolla's investment
杰森本打算归还凯文·克拉奇洛的投资
using his own money.
用他自己的钱
Because you raised him right, Marco.
因为你教育得好 马克
Thanks, man.
谢谢你 兄弟
Over time, however,
漫长的岁月教会了我
one learns that the choices of those we love
你爱的人要做的选择
are impossible to control.
是你无法左右的
You'll write -- every day.
我要给我写信 每天都写
Every day? Come on, mom.
每一天吗 不是吧 妈妈
I love you so much, Abraham.
我非常爱你 亚伯拉罕
We both do.
我们都是
And we're proud of you.
我们为你感到骄傲
Dad. You came.
爸爸 你来了
How could I not?
我怎能不来
I owe you an apology, Abe.
我欠你一个道歉 亚伯
You are, indeed, capable of making your own choices,
你确实可以做出自己的选择
as I was at your age.
就像我在你这么大的时候
You've reminded me of that...
你提醒了我
and of how loving someone means supporting them
爱一个人就应该支持他
even if it scares you to do so.
就算你会担惊受怕
Especially then.
这时尤其要支持
I love you.
我爱你
Look after yourself out there, okay?
要照顾好自己 好吗
I will.
我会的
And I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm Marco.
我叫马克
Hi. Abe.
你好 我是亚伯
So...
你...
You scared?
害怕吗
Yeah. Me, too.
我也怕
I mean, I'm from Brooklyn,
我是布鲁克林来的
So I figured I'll be all right.
所以我应该会适应的
You stick with me, Abe.
你跟着我混吧 亚伯
I'll take care of you.
我罩着你
Have you come to tell me
你是不是来告诉我
you no longer want to work with me in the field?
不想再跟我一起工作了
No, Henry.
不是 亨利
I still want to work with you.
我还是想和你一起工作
But if we're gonna do that, you need --
但如果继续工作 你必须...
To be less careless. Yes.
不能粗心大意的 我懂
Yes. Absolutely.
没错 就是这样
But that's not what I came here to say.
但我来这不是为了说这个
Henry...
亨利
You and I -- we're -- we're not so different.
你和我 我们很相似
We're both a little guarded, a little screwed up.
都有点拒人之外 有些黑历史
Maybe a lot screwed up.
也许是很多黑历史
And we both have killed people.
我们都杀过人
It leaves you feeling like
那会让你觉得
you have to make up for it somehow...
需要做些什么去弥补...
You know, you have to solve every case,
觉得有义务必须侦破每个案子
maybe throw yourself in front of a few cars
就算要以血肉之躯拦车
to make sure - a bad guy doesn't get away.
也要保证坏人落网
But it doesn't work, none of it.
但这行不通的 哪个都不行
I didn't have to kill him.
我不是非杀他不可
I shouldn't have, but I did.
我不应该杀他的 但还是杀了
And that's something - I'm gonna have to live with.
这就是 我一辈子都要背负着的事
Forever.
永远
Me too.
我也是
Can I tell you something, Henry?
我能和你说一些事吗 亨利
For me...
对我来说...
you make that a little easier.
是你让我好过了一些
I just...
我只是...
I just want to be - able to do the same for you.
我只是希望我也能让你好过一些
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
Okay. Right now?
好 现在吗
I'm on my way.
我马上出发
How would you like to see a dead body?
想去看尸体吗
I thought you'd never ask.
就等你这句话呢
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表