剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Look at those spots.
看看这些点
It's like something's eating his brain.
就好像有人在吃他的脑子
Dr. Gardner was suffering from
加德纳医生有着和比尔·塞尔
the same neurodegenerative disorder as Bill Sayle was.
一样的神经退化疾病
So if he didn't get stabbed...
就是说如果他没有被刺
He would have died anyway.
不管怎么样他也会死的
That is massively unlucky.
那真是大不幸
Or lucky, if you consider getting stabbed
或者他也是幸运的 试想被刺死
less painful than your brain turning to swiss cheese.
总比你的脑子慢慢变成瑞士奶酪少很多痛楚
The one correlation we have --
我们现有的关联是
they were both taking Aterna.
他们都有吃回春剂
Yeah, but we ran the tox reports. We found nothing.
但是我们做过毒性测试 没有问题
I don't believe in nothing.
我不信它没有问题
I'm a scientist and, quite frankly, a skeptic.
我是个科学家 更确切地说是个怀疑论者
There's always something,
肯定有问题的
so long as you know what to look for.
只要你知道你要找的是什么
When Mulgrave told me, I thought he was joking.
马尔格雷夫告诉我时 我还以为他在开玩笑
What are you doing here, James?
你在这干什么 詹姆斯
I'm just trying to feel better, live longer.
我只是想感觉舒服些 活得长些
You've read the literature.
你也读过那篇文章
Are you toying with me?
你在逗我玩吧
We laughed - about people who did this.
我们嘲笑过那些那么做的人
Well, maybe we've been closed-minded, then.
那可能是我们太老思想了
There's no logical reason for you to be here.
你没有任何合理的理由出现在这里
This isn't science. This is magic. Stop.
这不是科学 这是魔法 闭嘴
Now you're being a fool. I'm taking you out of here.
你现在就是个傻子 我要带你走
Calm down, Henry. You --
淡定 亨利 你
Yes.
没错
Your gift for instant diagnosis is correct.
你的即时诊断天赋是正确的
James... We're gonna fix this.
詹姆斯 你会好的
We're both men of science.
我们都是讲究科学的人
The Europeans have been reporting
欧洲人在报道
all sorts of novel treatments.
很多新颖的治疗方法
There is no cure for tuberculosis.
肺结核是治不好的
We don't even know what causes it.
我们甚至都不知道病因是什么
Yes, we are men of science, Henry...
我们的确是讲究科学的人 亨利
Until it fails us.
直到它让我们失望
Tuberculosis!
肺结核
Is that still a thing?
现在这还是个事吗
For centuries, - it's been turning healthy lungs
多个世纪以来 这个病把健康的肺
into rotting, decaying tissue.
变成腐烂 衰变的组织
I just ordered Chinese.
我刚叫了中餐外卖♥♥
We didn't even know it was a bacterial infection until 1882.
直到1882年 我们才知道是细菌造成感染
And then it took us another 20 years to learn
然后我们又花了二十年才知道
that it can be transmitted via infected cow's milk.
它可以通过染病的牛所产的奶传播
Okay, so how does that tie into our case?
这和我们的案子有什么关系
I was looking for a compound in Aterna
我一直在找回春剂里
that could be causing this damage,
会造成这种损害的化合物
but what if the Aterna itself
但如果是回春剂本身
was infected with something?
感染了什么呢
Wouldn't you have seen it on the tox report?
那你该在毒检报告上看出点什么
Not if it was a prion disease.
如果是朊病毒就不会
A what?
你说什么
Prions -- they're neither bacterial nor viral.
朊病毒...既不是细菌也不是毒菌
And they're not alive. They're simply bits of protein.
它们没有生命 只由少量蛋白质简单构成
That's why they never showed up on any tests.
所以任何检验都无法发现它们
But when prions infect you,
但当你被朊病毒感染时
they cause bizarre neurological symptoms
会出现奇怪的神经系统病状
because they're eating holes through your brains.
因为它们会吞噬洞穿你的大脑
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I-I have to get ahold of
我要找到
every person - who ever went to that clinic,
所有去过那家诊所的人
get them to stop drinking this stuff, and
让他们停止喝这个东西 然后
I'm gonna need you to explain that prion thing
我要你向众多市里的官员
to a whole bunch of city officials.
解释朊病毒的事
Jo...It gets worse.
乔...情况其实更糟
You catch a prion disease by ingesting infected tissue.
要感染朊病毒 你需要摄入被感染的组织
And prions reside in human neuro tissue.
而朊病毒存在于人的神经组织里
Brains? These people are eating brains?
大脑 这些人在吃脑髓吗
Drinking them.
是喝
The more important question is this --
更重要的问题是...
Where are those brains coming from?
那些脑髓是从哪里得来的
How many missing Jane and John Does are there, Lucas?
有多少具无名尸体不见了 卢卡斯
You know about the missing bodies?
你知道丢失尸体的事了吗
You've been nervous about losing someone for two days
这两天因为丢失尸体 你一直神经紧张
because you never lose anything --
因为从你六岁时把你父亲的
Not since you left your father's first-edition
首版《沙丘》小说忘在地铁里后
"Dune" novel on the subway when you were 6.
你就再也没弄丢过任何东西...
You remember that story.
你记得那件事
How many, Lucas?
丢了多少 卢卡斯
Yes! Uh... Between us, Brooklyn,
是的 在我们 布鲁克林
Bronx, Queens, Staten Island,
布朗克斯 皇后区 斯塔顿岛之间
I've tracked down 12 over the last year.
我查到去年一共丢了12具尸体
You have lists of who could have checked out the bodies.
你列好了那些能接触到尸体的人的名单
I've talked to every morgue attendant,
我已经跟所有去过殓房♥的人和
every MSAT driver.
运送尸体的司机谈过了
You tell me every single detail of your life.
告诉我你生活中的每一个细节
Do that now, beginning with the missing John Doe.
现在说 从那具丢失的无名尸开始
Now? Just -- uh, o-o-okay, well, that was Monday.
现在吗 好吧 那天是周一
And, um...
而且...
Oh, and it was my ex-girlfriend's birthday.
而且那天是我前女友的生日
So I walked into storage,
所以我走进停尸房♥
thinking about how she loved black labs.
想着她超喜欢黑色拉布拉多犬
Why don't I just get her one?
我为什么不买♥♥一条给她呢
Go on.
继续说
Uh, I was drinking a Colombian dark roast
那时我在喝我从包底调制法的店
that I got from that place that does the pour-overs,
买♥♥的哥伦比亚焦炒咖啡
and the flavors melded perfectly with the doughnut
那咖啡的味道和我正在吃的甜甜圈
that I was eating.
完美地结合在一起
Tell me about the doughnut, Lucas.
跟我说说那个甜甜圈 卢卡斯
The doughnut?
甜甜圈
Lucas doesn't usually eat doughnuts.
卢卡斯不常吃甜甜圈
Eh, it was...yeasty. But it wasn't too yeasty.
它有恰到好处的蓬松感
The texture was delightful.
口感丰满诱人
They come from this special bakery down in Brighton Beach.
是布莱顿海滩一家特定的面包房♥做的
I saw you licking sugar - off your fingers that morning,
那天早上我看到你舔...手指上沾到的糖
and you don't live in Brighton Beach.
而你不住在布莱顿海滩
Who gave you the doughnuts, Lucas?
那个甜甜圈是谁给你的 卢卡斯
Anton.
安东
Anton Vann, our E.M.S. Guy.
安东·范恩 给我们送尸体的司机
He -- he brings me one every time he delivers a body.
他...他每次送尸体来时都给我带一个
To distract you - when he leaves with another.
为了分散你的注意力 偷走别的尸体
Hey, this is Jo Martinez.
我是乔·马丁内兹
I need a bolo on one Anton Vann.
帮我发安东·范恩的全境通缉令
NYPD. Don't move.
纽约警局 别动
Do not move!
别动
Anton, you're under arrest.
安东 你被逮捕了
We have records to prove you stole 12
我们有证据证明你偷了城里
John and Jane Does across the city
十二具无名尸体
to harvest their pituitary glands.
来采集脑下腺体
They didn't need them anymore.
反正他们也不需要那个了
Maybe you should take this a little more seriously.
也许你该态度认真点
You're gonna get at least 10 years for fraud, theft,
你将会因诈骗 偷窃 损害尸体等罪
tampering with a corpse.
至少被判十年
But that is child's play,
但跟谋杀哈罗德·普莱斯的
compared to a sentence - for the murder of Harold Price.
刑罚比起来 这些都不值一提
Who?
谁
Dr. Gardner.
加德纳医生
We have witnesses - who place you at his party.
我们有证人...目击你去了他的派对
We also checked your ambulance.
我们还检查了你的救护车
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表