剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
She had changed.
她变了
And not just the way that she looked.
不止是外表
Do you have any idea who or what
你知道是谁还是什么
would be responsible for this transformation?
造成这样的转变呢
She had become so secretive.
她变得很神秘
Dropped all of her classes, except for one.
她缺席所有的课 除了一门课
It was like she was obsessed with it.
她似乎对那门课很痴迷
Which class?
哪门课
What urge creates these fantasies?
是什么冲动创造了这些幻想
Is it control,
是控制
power, transformation?
权力 转化吗
If our fantasies are fed by our deepest desires...
如果我们的幻想是我们最深切的欲望
Is it just me, or has college changed?
是我的问题 还是大学已经不一样了
Then understanding them can teach us who we truly are...
理解他们能告诉我们真实的自己...
Since Freud, psychology has become obsessed with sexuality.
自弗洛伊德以来 心理学就开始侧重于性
Lights. I've always found it rather...
开灯 我一直觉得这非常
stimulating.
刺♥激♥
We all have someone or something we fantasize about.
我们都有幻想的对象或者事物
The question is, what could we learn about ourselves
问题是如果我们屈服于这些欲望
if we gave in to that desire?
我们能对自己有何了解
That's all I have for today. Thank you.
今天的课就上到这里 谢谢
Iona.
伊奥娜
Oh, that's Professor Dawes in the classroom.
课堂上要称我为道斯教授
You can call me Molly.
你可以叫我莫莉
Well, it's a pleasure to see you again, Molly.
很高兴又见到你 莫莉
You may call me Henry.
你可以叫我亨利
You are full of surprises.
你真是充满惊喜
Therapist, dominatrix,
治疗师 施虐者
professor?
教授
Well, I do have a PHD in psychology from Yale,
我有耶鲁大学心理学博士学位
so the head of the department calls me in
所以系主任在某些不是她手底下的老师
any time there's subject matter
擅长的课题时
her staff isn't as well-versed in.
会打电♥话♥叫我来
Such as sexual fantasy.
比如说性幻想
Which is exactly what we've come here to discuss.
这也正是我们要来跟你讨论的话题
Professionally, of course.
当然是以专业的角度来探讨
I can't believe she's dead.
我不敢相信她死了
Did you know Sarah well?
你跟莎拉很熟吗
We had a lot in common.
我们有很多相似点
She and I both had very sheltered childhoods.
我们俩都有被人收养的童年
She was different from the rest of my students.
她跟我其他的学生不同
She was very mature.
她很成熟
Did she talk a lot about her personal life?
她常聊自己的私人生活吗
We're trying to find out...
我们想找出...
who took these.
是谁拍的照片
She did come to office hours a few weeks ago --
她几周前在我上班时间来找过我
Not about class.
无关课业
She told me that she was involved
她告诉我她现在在谈
in a role-playing relationship
一段角色扮演的恋爱
and she knew it wasn't normal, per se.
她知道这本质上来说很不寻常
Did she know about your...
她知道你的...
secondary occupation?
另一份工作吗
That I'm a domination therapist?
作为施虐治疗师吗
That's why I felt obliged
这就是为什么我觉得
to ask her if she enjoyed it and if she felt safe,
有义务问她是否享受 是否感到安全
and she said yes.
她回答说是的
But...
但是...
if she was wrong and then I didn't...
如果她是错的 而我没有...
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Perhaps there's a way I can help.
也许我有办法能帮你们
I mean, if there's anything
如果你们能
that you can tell me about the crime scene, then --
告诉我犯罪现场的情况 那...
Thank you, professor,
多谢 教授
but we have New York city's finest on it.
但是纽约最好的人员正在调查中
Thank you.
谢谢
You sure they only gave us one hazmat suit?
你确定他们只给了我们一套防护服
What? Oh, uh, cutbacks, I guess.
什么 我想是因为经费紧张
Wow, great article on Jimmy Caan's walk-in humidor.
这篇关于吉米·卡安走入式雪茄盒的文章写得真好
I think I found something --
我觉得我找到什么了
A possible location for the crime scene.
一个犯罪现场的可能位置
I did a reagent search
我在尸体♥位♥置的附近
on all the debris near where the victim's body was found
对所有废弃物做了反应物试验
and picked up traces of blood on this junk mail.
发现在这堆垃圾邮件上有血迹
All from the same apartment building.
这些都来自同一栋公♥寓♥楼
Thinking that's where she was killed
我想也许那就是她被杀的地点
and then dumped the body here with the rest of the garbage?
然后她的尸体和这些垃圾都被丢弃在这
We got an address. Blow it up?
我们有地址了 庆祝下
You need a shower.
你需要洗个澡
I'm calling Joe.
我打电♥话♥给乔
I'm gonna need my own badge soon.
我很快就需要我自己的警徽了
Yeah, aim high, Lucas.
对 想多了 卢卡斯
Come on, an honorary badge, something.
拜托 就荣誉警徽之类的
Sarah was a real good tenant.
莎拉是个好房♥客
Huh, yeah, always paid on time, quiet.
总是准时交房♥租 很安静
Was there a boyfriend, an older gentleman perhaps?
她有男朋友吗 或者有个老年绅士
No.
没有
Do you have surveillance?
你们有监控录像吗
This is an older building.
这是栋老公♥寓♥
Well, when it was built, it was state-of-the-art.
刚建成的时候 是当时最好的
You should've seen it.
你们真应该看看它那时候的样子
It was just like...
就好像...
What the hell?
搞什么
Thank you.
谢谢
There is not one article of clothing in this closet.
这个衣橱里一件衣服都没有
A technics SL-220 --
一台工艺为SL-220的唱片机
40 years old.
40年的历史了
Like it just came out of the box.
就好像这刚从盒子里拿出来
We had the exact same one.
我们有台一模一样的
In the shop.
在店里
Check out these magazines.
看看这些杂♥志♥
They're all from the same year and the same month.
都出版于同一年同一月份
This fondue set is original, too.
这个奶酪火锅装置也是原版的
Every item in this place has been carefully chosen
这地方的每个物品都经过精心挑选
to create a perfect simulacrum of the late 1970s.
以营造一种70年代末的完美相似感
Everything is in accord with that design.
每样东西都是按照这个设计来摆设的
Everything except for this.
除了这个
The little rug?
小地毯
It's a macrame wall hanging --
这是个流苏编制的壁挂
very popular at the time
在当时非常流行
and never ever placed on the floor.
而且从不会被放在地板上
No, that would be insane.
是啊 那样就太奇怪了
I believe we've found our crime scene.
我相信我们找到犯罪现场了
But if the victim bled out slowly,
但是如果这个受害者是慢慢流血而亡
why would the blood be concentrated here?
为什么血集中在这块
Why didn't she get up, go for help?
她为什么不站起来寻找帮助
You think she was knocked out?
难道她那会被弄晕了
Perhaps the killer held her down and watched her die.
也许是凶手制住了她 看着她死的
Look at this.
来看看这个
Another polaroid.
另一张宝丽莱相片
This one looks different.
这张看上去不一样
Polaroids fade.
宝丽莱照片会褪色
And judging by the deterioration of this image,
而从这张照片的褪色程度来看
I'd say this one was actually taken in the '70s.
这张真的是在70年代拍摄的
This isn't the same girl,
这不是同一个女孩
but they're both wearing the same dress.
但他们穿的是一样的衣服
So, who is this woman?
那这个女人是谁
The woman Sarah was supposed to be.
莎拉要假扮的女人
The apartment was a perfect replica of a 1970s home,
这公♥寓♥是70年代房♥子非常好的翻版
exact in every detail.
连细节都很到位
What do you mean, like, disco,
什么意思 比如说 迪斯科
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表