剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
Of course. So...
不客气
Have any leads?
有线索了吗
We're getting there.
正在调查中
Had you seen Tyler recently?
你最近有见过泰勒吗
Once or twice, briefly.
一两次 时间都很短
We had grown apart somewhat over the years.
我们已经分开多年了
Since the summer after you graduated high school in 2005?
自从2005年夏天你高中毕业之后吗
That's right.
没错
So, you were telling us about Tyler that summer.
你刚才在说泰勒在那年夏天的事
Just that...
这么说吧
i-if you ask me, Tyler got all bummed out that summer
如果你问我 泰勒那年夏天非常沮丧
because of me and Cass being together.
那是因为我和卡斯在一起
He was totally in love with her.
他当时深爱着她
Carter too, probably.
卡特可能也是
There are two kinds of people in this world --
这个世界上有两种人
those who look back and those who look forward.
一种人是回首过去 另一种人是展望未来
I think Tyler looked back.
我认为泰勒是前者
And Lord knows Paul does.
没人知道保罗是哪种
But Cassandra and I are different.
但是我和卡桑德拉不同
Cassandra's special. There's no one like her.
卡桑德拉很独特 没人和她一样
We've all tried to help Paul.
我们都设法帮助保罗
I know that a few years ago,
我知道几年前
Tyler gave him a key to his place.
泰勒把他住所的钥匙交给了他
The night he was killed, I was at home.
他被杀当晚 我在家里
Just, you know, home.
就是在家里
After the awards, I went back to my office.
颁奖典礼结束后 我回到办公室
I had a ton of work to do.
还有一堆工作要处理
Cassandra was there with me.
卡桑德拉当时和我在一起
Actually, she's one of the lawyers
其实她是我带领的一个项目里的
on a deal I'm spearheading.
其中一名律师
I went uptown to see Tyler a few weeks ago.
几周前我去上城区见泰勒
I had been... missing him.
我一直很想念他
I don't think I told Carter or Paul about it, though.
我想我没把这件事告诉过卡特或是保罗
They can both tend to get a little...
他们俩很容易
jealous.
嫉妒
Paul thought Cass had started seeing Tyler.
保罗认为卡斯开始和泰勒交往
Like, dating.
就是男女约会那种
He called me about it.
他因此给我打了电♥话♥
This was a few days before Tyler was killed.
那是泰勒遇害前几天的事了
But he was wrong.
但是他想错了
And I-I told him so.
我也是这么告诉他的
Why do you think Tyler had "6-10-05" tattooed
你觉得泰勒为什么在胸前
in reverse across his chest?
纹上反向的6-10-05
No clue.
毫无头绪
You'd have to ask Tyler.
那你就得问泰勒了
Paul was right
保罗是对的
about Cassandra having started to see Tyler again.
卡桑德拉的确是再次和泰勒交往
The necklace she was wearing
她戴着的那条项链
is the one with the triangle charm on it,
就是镶有三角形宝石的那条
It's the other half of the one
那就是我们在泰勒公♥寓♥里
we found at Tyler's apartment.
找到的项链的另一半
But she's clearly romantically involved with Carter, as well.
但是很明显 她当时也和卡特在交往
There's a gift-wrapped box of perfume at Carter's -- Chanel.
卡特的桌上有一个包着香奈儿香水的礼盒
It was a present for Cassandra.
那是送给卡桑德拉的礼物
It's the scent that she wears.
她身上的香水正是那种气味
I detected it when we were with her.
我们和她谈话时 我闻到了
Hm, fond of Chanel, are we?
看来我们都喜欢香奈儿嘛
But it's clear that Paul still carries a torch for Cassandra,
但是显然保罗仍然单恋着卡桑德拉
which is why she was hiding
所以她一直对他隐瞒着
her relationship with Tyler and Carter from him.
自己与泰勒以及卡特的关系
Man, this girl is something, huh?
这姑娘太有手段了
A most tangled web, indeed.
这关系的确是交织不清
Hey. I got that phone working,
我把手♥机♥修复好了
the one you pulled from the Forester apartment.
就是你们从福雷斯特公♥寓♥里拿来的那台
Oh, anything interesting on it?
有什么发现吗
Yeah.
有
This is for Mr. and Mrs. Meachum.
这是为米基姆夫妇准备的
My name is Tyler Forester, and I...
我叫泰勒·福雷斯特
I don't know how to say this.
我不知道该如何开口
It has to do with what happened to your son.
这和发生在你们儿子身上的事有关
It's something that I -- that we
是一件我...我们
need to --
需要...
What the hell are you doing, Tyler?
你在干什么 泰勒
We don't bring up the video.
我们不要提视频的事
We just ask him nicely
我们就好好地请他
to come down to the station and talk some more.
跟我们去一趟警局再问些问题
Hopefully by then,
希望到时候
Reece will have some information
里斯能查到泰勒在视频里
on these Meachum people Tyler brought up in the video.
提到的叫米基姆的人的信息
"Ask nicely," yes.
"好好地请" 好的
Shall I handle that part?
这部分我来负责吗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul!
保罗
He's overdosed.
他注射过量了
Body temperature's spiked. He's not breathing.
体温在上升 没有呼吸了
Help me up! Yep.
帮我一把 好的
Paul!
保罗
This is Detective Jo Martinez.
我是乔·马丁内兹警探
I need an ambulance.
我需要一辆救护车
Coffee grounds, white sugar...
咖啡渣 白糖
baking soda! Yes!
小苏打 就是你了
Yeah, 3127 Avenue C, Apartment 3C.
是的 C大道3127号♥ 房♥间3C
Thanks.
谢谢
Leftover Chinese food, mustard.
吃剩的中餐 芥末
Sour milk!
酸牛奶
Paul?
保罗
Paul, drink this!
保罗 喝了这个
Paul, can you hear me?!
保罗 听得到我说话吗
Sour milk and baking soda.
酸牛奶加小苏打
An old technique to induce vomiting.
古老的催吐剂
How did you know to do that?
你怎么知道要这么做的
You know, you live long enough,
只要活得够长
you learn a thing or two.
总能学上个一两招
Paul didn't strike me as much of a hiking enthusiast.
我不觉得保罗像是登山爱好者
How about you?
你怎么看
EMT says that he won't be able to answer any questions
医护人员说明早之前他都没法
until tomorrow morning.
回答任何问题
He may have recently visited the trail
他最近可能去了一趟
earmarked in this book.
这本书里写的登山路线
The mud on his boots is fresh and sandy,
他靴子上的泥土很新鲜 还有沙子
and is similar to the soil found in this trail.
和那条路线上的泥土一样
But there's nothing related to the name "Robert Meachum."
但是仍然找不到和罗伯特·米基姆相关的东西
Well, thanks to you,
多亏有你在
we still have a shot at Paul filling us in.
我们还能有希望从保罗口中问出点什么
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Did you ever think of becoming a real doctor?
你有没有想过去做个真正的医生
Actually, I am a real doctor,
实际上 我就是个真正的医生
and will try not to be offended on behalf of
并且作为全国各地的法医兄弟会的代表
the brotherhood of medical examiners the world over.
会努力不受到世人的冒犯
The answer to your question...
你的问题的答案是
Yes.
没错
I was a physician for a time.
我曾经是个医生
Years ago.
很多年前了
So why did you stop?
那你为什么不干了
It was time for a change.
正好做个改变
Game Five of the World Series at Yankee Stadium.
在洋基球场举办的世界职业棒球大赛的第五场
Look what happens when you lose a bet and don't pay!
让你尝尝赌输了后还赖账的下场
Please don't hurt me! No more excuses!
不要伤害我 别再找借口了
Look, I need a few more days!
听着 再宽限几天
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表