剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表
but, hey, I was just a beat cop.
但是当时 我只是个巡警
Were you able to I.D. her as Lucy?
你能确认她的身份就是露西吗
90%. Problem is, there's no next of kin.
90% 问题是 她没有血亲
Now that the body is being rehydrated,
现在这具尸体已经重新补过水了
we're gonna take some photos, confirm it with Warsaw.
我们可以拍点照片 跟华沙确认
D.A.'s office has already called.
地检那里已经来电♥话♥了
They want this case out of the press quickly.
他们想要这件案子早日在媒体面前消失
But I want you to take your time and --
但是我希望你们好好查 还有
Be thorough.
仔细查
I was gonna say bring Henry. Same thing.
我本来要说叫上亨利的 性质是一样的
She's currently undergoing a rehydration process.
我们正对她进行加湿程序
Yeah, that's her.
对 是她
That's Lucy.
这是露西
All this time,
一直以来
I guess I hoped she was still alive,
我都希望她还活着
living behind a white picket fence with some dentist.
和某个牙医住在白色的篱笆墙后
Better that than... to be gone.
总比这样死去了的好
Does this mean the case is reopened?
这代表这件案子将重审了吗
Well, so far, all the evidence falls in line
目前为止 现在的证据和
with the results of the previous investigation.
之前的调查结果一致
I have some ideas,
我有些推测
some theories about who might have killed her.
关于谁有可能杀了她
I got notes I've been gathering.
我在收集情况的时候做了笔记
Yyou want to see it? Not at this time.
你想看看吗 现在不用
Certainly.
好的
Look, I didn't kill her.
听着 我没杀她
Lucy was my heart.
露西是我的心肝宝贝
Do you know how that feels,
你知道那种感觉吗
to lose the person you love most in the world
失去世上你最爱的那个人
and to never know what happened to her?
永远无法得知她身上发生了什么事
You don't understand. My wife is missing.
你不会明白的 我妻子失踪了
She wouldn't have gone three months
她不可能离开三个月
without contacting me!
不联♥系♥我的
You got a recent photo?
你有她的近照吗
Yes. Sure.
我有
She's, uh, how old?
她多大年纪了
6♥4♥.
6♥4♥岁
This is the last time I heard from her.
这是她最后一次跟我联♥系♥
It was a week after she disappeared.
在她失踪后一星期
And if you read,
你读了就知道
you'll see that she only intended to be away
你会知道 她只是想离开
for a short while!
很短几天
Buddy, I hate to say it,
老兄 我不得不说
but this is a "Dear John" letter.
这是一封分手信
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, she only wanted time to think,
不 她只是需要时间想一想
to be -- to be alone.
只是想独自待着
Please just find her.
请一定要找到她
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I really am.
真的很抱歉
But I don't think she wants to be found.
但我认为她并不希望被找到
A cluster of small puncture wounds on the left thigh --
左腿有一组细小的刺伤
cause unknown.
原因不明
Clearly, the cause of death
很明显 致死原因
is this sharp-force trauma to the back of the head.
是被锐器击中后脑
Wait.
等等
Lucas, what is listed as the proposed murder weapon?
卢卡斯 列出来的可能凶器是什么
An ax, baby.
斧头 宝贝
Check this out, huh?
看这个
It's a little out of tune.
是有点走调了
They named the guitar as a murder weapon?
他们说这把吉他是凶器吗
Yeah. Cops couldn't find any prints,
是的 警方没找到任何指纹
but obviously tons of blood.
但上面有明显的大量血迹
Turn around.
转过去
Fine. I hate this.
好吧 我讨厌这样
Now, even if you wanted to kill someone with a guitar,
就算想用一把吉他杀人
you would naturally grab it by the neck, not the body.
也会很自然地抓住琴颈 而不是琴身
But let's just assume that it was used that way.
不过假定就是这样用的
It would have left multiple puncture wounds,
那会留下很多个穿刺伤
not one.
而不是一个
Easy there, Van Halen.
悠着点 范·海伦[摇滚乐队]
Oh, good. You're here.
太好了 你来了
Oh, good. Anyone's here.
太好了 终于有人来了
The guitar couldn't have been the murder weapon.
吉他不可能是凶器
Well, it doesn't mean Eddie Warsaw didn't kill her.
那不代表埃迪·华沙不是凶手
He could have used something else.
他可能用了别的东西作为凶器
True, but it does mean
没错 不过也意味着
that the current theory of what killed her is wrong,
关于凶器的现有结论是错的
certainly enough to reopen the case.
这足以重审案件了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我认为那不可能
Why not?
为什么不可能
Because Eddie is upstairs
因为埃迪就在楼上
right now with the D.A., signing a plea.
跟地检在一起 签酌情协议
A guilty plea?
认罪求情协议
The plea is in his favor, Henry.
协议对他有利 亨利
He'll be released on time served.
服刑期满他就可以被释放了
He's a free man.
他就自♥由♥了
Well, that's not freedom.
那不叫自♥由♥
He needs to know what happened.
他需要知道事情的真♥相♥
We need to reopen the case based on new evidence.
鉴于有了新的证据 我们必须重审此案
The murder weapon is definitely not Mr. Warsaw's guitar.
凶器绝对不是华沙先生的吉他
Does it matter?
很重要吗
Mr. Warsaw, you understand
华沙先生 你要明白
that if you sign the plea, you walk... today.
如果你签了这份协议 你今天就自♥由♥了
Yes, but the case will be closed.
是的 但这个案子就结了
They'll stop looking for who did it?
他们会停止寻找真凶
Mr. Warsaw,
华沙先生
do you also understand that if we re-try this case
你同样要明白 如果案件重审
and you're found guilty again, it's gonna be worse?
仍然认定你有罪 结果会很糟糕
We'll extend your sentence.
我们会延长你的刑期
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
Fine.
好吧
You have 48 hours, then the plea's off the table.
你还有48小时 之后协议就无效了
Then we have two days to find another killer.
我们有两天时间来寻找另一个凶手
If there is one.
如果有的话
Why would Eddie spend the last 30 years
如果真的是埃迪杀了她的话
trying to find the real killer if he'd done it?
他为什么会宁可背30年刑期也要追寻真♥相♥
He's always maintained his innocence.
他一直坚持自己是清白的
Well, so what?
那又怎样
I mean, you can't find a guy in prison who says he's guilty.
监狱里的人都说自己是无罪的
Well, he has the right to a proper investigation,
他有权得到一个正当调查
that's all I'm saying,
这是我想要说的
and if we can find out what happened to Lucy,
如果我们能查明露西的真♥相♥
then we should.
那就应该去查
Uh, now, you be careful. Be careful, Henry.
现在你小心 你小心点 亨利
I know. I understand.
我知道 我明白
His fate is in my hands.
他的命运掌握在我手中
I'm not talking about him.
我说得不是他
I'm talking about you, Henry.
我在说你 亨利
I remember what you were going through,
我还记得你那段日子经历了什么
and it wasn't long after this crime occurred.
和这次犯罪的发生时间相隔不是很久
I'm a professional, Abe.
我很专业的 亚伯
Yes, and despite your freakish age, you're also a human.
是的 撇开你吓人的年纪不说 你也是人
So just make sure that this is about Lucy and Eddie,
保证这只是为了露西和埃迪
not Abigail and Henry.
不是为了阿比盖尔和亨利
Dad? Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
It's Abe.
我是亚伯
It's Abe. Come on, now. W-wake up.
我是亚伯 醒醒 快醒醒
Abe, you're here.
亚伯 你来了
Yeah. I've been calling you.
是啊 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 不死法医(2014) | 导航列表