剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
找最近的酒水店
Find the nearest liquor store.
甘草店
Licorice store.
不是甘草店
Not licorice store!
酒 水 店
Liquor...store!
利弗莫尔 加州
Livermore, California.
我恨你
Aah! I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you!!
派特·海因
你撞了老板的车
You hit your boss's car.
我迫不及待想要告诉耳鼻喉科的家伙
I can't wait to tell the Ears, Noses, and Throats guy
这个好消息
the good news.
加里医生
Mr. Dr. Gary!
小白脸
派特
Pat.
你今天有把车停在你车位上吗
Did you park in your spot today?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
所以你的车牌是「小白脸」
So, your license plate says "Boyy Toyy"?
我是个男人 而它是我的♂玩具♂
I'm a boy, and it's my toy.
我很抱歉因为我倒车撞到了你的「小白脸」
I feel terrible because I backed into your boy toy.
你干了什么
You did -- you did what?
别担心
Don't -- don't -- don't worry.
没事 我的保险会承担所有费用
No, my insurance will pay for everything,
还有 给你
and -- oh, and...here.
好吧
Well, well, well.
我猜你沉溺在
I guess it wasn't enough to wallow in jealousy
对我能主持晚宴的嫉妒之中还不够啊
over my hosting the banquet, no.
你还要向我的「小白脸」宣泄
You had to take it out on my boy toy.
不 不 派特
No, no, Pat!
这是个意外
It was an accident.
戴茉娜 你相信我的 对吧
Damona, you believe me, don't you?
克拉克
Clark.
亲爱的克拉克
Sweet, sweet Clark.
你相信我的 对吧
You believe me, don't you?
我相信这是你所相信的
I believe it's what you believe.
克拉克 什么
Clark, what the...?
胡安-胡里奥 你当时在场的
Oh, Juan-Julio. You were there.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你能找出安保录像吗
Can you find the security footage?
当然可以
You bet I might be able to.
好了 只需要输入我的密♥码♥
Okay, uh, just have to type in my password.
能回避一下吗
A little privacies?
好了
Okay.
电脑运行得有点慢
Oh, it's running kind of slow.
戴茉娜 我能关闭这些窗口吗
Damona, can I close out these windows?
当然 只要留着我的邮箱就好
Oh, yeah, just keep my e-mail open.
等等 这是你告诉我的那个高朋团购吗
Oh, wait, is that that Groupon you were telling me about?
-对亲爱的 雷格林兄弟 -我们肯定去
-Yeah, honey. Raglin Brothers. - We going.
快点播放录像
Just show the tape already!
啊 我恨你 我恨你
Aah! I hate you! I hate you!!
我不是在吼派特 我在吼Siri
I wasn't yelling at Pat. I was yelling at Siri.
这都是她的错
It was her fault!
当然 都是女人的错
Oh, sure. Blame the woman.
不 我很大度的[又有公路之意]
No! I was taking the high road!
肯恩 如果你在阿尔卑斯山行驶
Ken, you wouldn't know the high road
你会找不到路
if you were driving in the Alps.
而那些明显都是公路
And those are clearly high roads!
你在找那个邻居女孩吗
Are you looking for neighbor girl?
她之前还在这里
She was here before.
之前
She was?
我打开了洒水装置
I turn on sprinklers.
戴夫 如果你想念艾米丽
Dave, if you miss Emily,
也许她不只是一个跟踪狂
maybe she was more than just a stalker.
你是这样想的吗
You think so?
我是说 这有点奇怪
I mean, it's a little weird,
但是奇怪的事你也做得不少了
but you do a lot of weird things,
就像上学前一天晚上穿好衣服
like get dressed for school the night before
然后穿着衣服睡觉
and then sleep in your clothes.
这叫做强行睡醒
It's called a power wake-up.
沃伦·巴菲特也这样做
Warren Buffett does it.
重点是 也许情况不仅如此
The point is, maybe there's more going on here.
也许你喜欢艾米丽
Maybe you like like Emily.
我 喜欢她 疯了吧
Ha! Me like like her? That's crazy.
真的疯了吗
Or is it?
确实疯了
It is crazy.
她在洒水器旁足足站了十分钟才走
She was standing in sprinklers for a good 10 minutes!
太不正常了
Not normal!
没错 我告诉艾瑞克要穿正式礼服
Yep, I told Eric it was black tie,
但他非要穿出个性
but he wanted to do his own thing.
你说可选正式礼服
You said it was black tie optional.
严格说来什么都是可选的 艾瑞克
Everything is technically optional, Eric.
但大多数人都不会选择穿得像牛仔
But most of us opted not to dress for a damn rodeo!
如果你整晚都要批判我的衣服
Look, if you gonna be on me all night about my outfit,
那我要去找个能欣赏我和我的炫酷牛仔裤的人了
I'm gonna find someone who appreciates me and my nice jeans.
随你
Well, fine!
滚蛋的时候 看看自助餐怎么样
And while you're at it, check the buffet!
我得考虑拿点什么菜 乡巴佬
I like to know how to plan my plate, you yokel!
是不是很欢乐
Isn't this fun?
我们和男伴一起出来
Like, us out with our guys.
太欢乐了
It's so much fun.
你 我 康纳 还有那个乡巴佬
It's just you, me, Connor, and the yokel.
-什么 怎么了嘛 -好吧 听着
- What? Is there something wrong? - Okay, listen.
作为你的朋友 我就实话实说了
I'm your friend, so I'm just gonna give this to you --
什么 不
What? No.
好的 我马上来
Yeah, I'll come to you.
你们俩老是吵架 太让人尴尬了
You guys are always fighting. It's super uncomfortable.
康纳都在那边
I mean, Connor is over there
自言自语了
having a conversation with himself.
拜托 我们俩就是这样
Oh, please! That's just the way we are.
我们俩对彼此完全坦诚
We are just totally honest with each other.
怎么 你和康纳从不吵架
What, you and Connor never fight?
当然不
Of course not.
那他招你烦的时候你怎么办
So, what do you do when he does something that bothers you?
他从不招我烦
Nothing he does bothers me.
好吧 偶尔他吃东西的时候
Okay, occasionally when he is eating,
会发出那种声音
he makes this, like, "Mmm mmm mmm-mmm-mmm" sound.
有点让我觉得宁可孤独终老
Kind of makes me okay with the idea of dying alone.
那你就什么都不说
And you don't say anything?
冒着吵架的风险 不不
And risk having a fight? No, no.
我就坐在那里默默忍♥受
I just sit there and take it,
就像不小心坐上政见相左的优步司机的车
like when you have a politically incorrect Uber driver.
之前谈的每一场恋爱
Well, every relationship I ever had,
我都直话直说
I got that kind of stuff out.
我从第一天吵到最后一天
I argued from the first day to the last day,
有时那是同一天
and sometimes that's the same day.
我真想和艾瑞克好好在一起
I really want it to work with Eric.
我真想和康纳好好在一起
I really want it to work with Connor.
也许我们应该相信自己的直觉
Well, maybe we should just trust our instincts.
- 对 对 - 对
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah.Yeah.
不过 以前
Although, historically,
你我都在无数夜晚和直觉一起孤独入眠
you and I have spent many evenings alone with our instincts.
健托邦晚宴
「享受派特·海因的幽默风格」
"Enjoy the comic stylings of Pat Hein"?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
你就尽量享受
Just try to enjoy yourself.
看着点路
Hey, watch it.
不 对不起 别撞我的车
Oh, no. I'm sorry. Don't smash my car in.
为什么这儿没有垃圾桶
Why are there no trash cans here?!
你觉得我们经常吵架吗
Hey. Do you think we fight too much?
不知道
I don't know.
真正的问题是为什么你老是
The real question is why you keep stepping on me
用你那双大饼一样的脚踩我
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表