剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
你迟了一周 邓普西先生
You're a week late, Mr. Dempsey.
你应该上周四来这里的
You were supposed to be here last Thursday,
但是你并没有出现 这样吧 你先坐
but you no-showed. You know what? Just go have a seat.
我看看能不能把你挤进来
I'll see if I can fit you in.
有很多病人预约了但是没有来吗
Do a lot of patients miss their appointments?
对 而且我们不「赞」成
Yes. And we don't like it.
你们有试过发送自动提醒短♥信♥吗
Have you guys tried sending out auto-text reminders?
技术部的人本来应该设置的
Uh, the I.T. guy was supposed to set it up,
但是放射科被黑了
but then radiology got hacked,
然后所有科技宅都跑去帮忙了
and then it's been all nerds on deck.
我可以帮你
Well, I can do it for you.
试试吧
Oh! Go for it.
好的 你的操作系统有预约功能
Okay, your operating system has this appointment function.
你只要把通讯录同步到你的日历中
You just sync your contacts to your calendar,
然后点击自动提醒
and hit automatic alert.
搞定
Done!
你很懂电脑操作嘛
You sure know how to work a computer...
在你方便的时候
when it suits you.
自动短♥信♥ 多棒的主意啊
Auto-texts. What a terrific idea.
这会帮健托邦省了一大笔钱
It'll save Welltopia scads of cash.
很多钱
Just scads of it.
为什么要把她的天赋埋没在接待病人上呢
Why are we wasting her talents on patient care?
莫莉 你觉得如果你的简历写着
Molly, how would you like it if your résumé said
「只用一天
that after just one morning,
就跻身管理人员培训项目」怎么样
you catapulted all the way into the Management Training Program?
真的吗
Really?!
这是我的个人收据
These are my personal receipts.
现在我需要你帮我处理这些
Now, I need you to go through these,
找出哪些是我可以核销的
figure out which ones I can write off.
而且我不打算骗你
And I'm not going to lie to you,
我上次报税已经过了很久了
it's been quite a while since I filed a tax return.
现在 大部分都有我的名字派特·海因
Now, most of these you'll see the name Pat Hein,
但有时我也会化名潘乔·佛蒙特
but occasionally, I do business as Pancho Vermont.
等等 所以
Wait, so --
尽量别问问题
Fewer questions, the better.
你们在干什么
Hey. What's going on?
我们在给赢家们做被子样品
We're making sample duvets for the Sharks.
伙计 干得不错
Great stuff, Buddy.
不如你让你的手也休息一下
Hey, why don't you go rest that cutting hand?
我有话跟你妈妈说
I need to talk to your mom.
好的 妈妈 你也可以休息一下
Okay. You can take a break too, Mom.
这是你应得的
You've earned it.
谢谢 戴夫
Thanks, Dave.
我们不能让他上那个节目
We can't let him go on that show.
那些赢家十分恶毒
Those Sharks are vicious.
是啊 你从来没看过那个节目吗
Yeah, you'd never seen the show?
小艾 我星期五都很累
I'm tired on Fridays, Al.
你知道我星期四晚上都会精疲力尽的
You know how Thursday nights wear me out.
作为尝试过逼你搞点新鲜动作的人
As someone who's tried to push you beyond the basics,
对 我知道
yes, I do.
戴夫因为这件事很兴奋
Dave's really excited for this.
而且你知道有多少人
And do you know how many people
可以在电视上看到他吗
are going to get to see him on TV?
正是这样 这正是我要说的
Exactly. That's my point.
如果这是一场灾难的话 会伴他一生的
And if it's a disaster, it'll stay with him forever.
相信我 我经历过
Trust me. I've been there.
初中时期的科学展览
Science fair. Junior high.
我做了小苏打火山
I made one of those baking-soda volcanoes.
这都老掉牙了
Uh, cliché much?
不 因为我没有用醋
Uh, no, because instead of vinegar,
而是用了石碳酸
I used carbolic acid.
喷发更猛烈 效果更震撼
Bigger eruption, little more pizzazz.
成功了吗
Did it work?
当然
Yes!
然后就搞砸了
And then no.
岩浆太热了 把体育馆地板烧穿了
The lava was so hot, it ate through the gym floor.
球场中♥央♥有个巨大的洞
There was a giant hole at center court!
起初 篮球队在周围放了锥桶继续训练
At first, the basketball team played around cones,
当有两个孩子掉进洞里后
but then they canceled the season
他们就取消了整个赛季
when two kids fell in.
他们还好吗
Were they okay?
他们都还好
Yeah, they were fine.
可是你知道谁过得不好吗
But you know who wasn't?
肯尼·朴 就是我
Ol' Kenny Park, that's who.
我不想让戴夫经历那种耻辱
I don't want Dave to go through that kind of humiliation.
这真是悲伤而又好笑啊
That is sad and hilarious.
但是我们不应该因此阻止戴夫去冒险啊
But that shouldn't stop us from letting Dave take risks.
你不相信我们已经教会他
Don't you trust that we've given him
怎样面对失望了吗
the tools to cope with disappointment?
不信
No!
需要你的签字允许我上那个节目
I need you to sign this release so I can go on the show.
我还要吃乳糖消化酵素
I also need to take my Lactaid.
我今晚想尝试一下31号♥风味
I'm attempting flavor 31 tonight --
雅摩卡杏仁软糖味
Jamoca almond fudge.
对我来说这是很重要的一个星期
This is a big week for me.
好吧 小艾 我不会签字的
Okay, I am not signing that, Al.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
作为家长 我不会允许
As a parent, I refuse to allow --
没想到会这样
Oh. Did not see that coming.
我的收据处理得怎么样了
So, how are things going with my receipts?
我还在处理第一袋
I'm still on the first bag,
都是些干洗衣物和果汁吧的单据
which is a lot of dry cleaning and juice bars.
好吧 我还能说什么呢
Well, what can I tell you?
我喜欢我的衬衫就像喜欢我的果汁那样
I like my shirts like I like my juices --
鲜榨的
pressed.
强颜欢笑
Obligatory laughter.
你会在公♥司♥里出人头地的
You'll go far in the business world.
你知道 我在你这么大的时候跟你很像
You know, I was a lot like you at your age.
有抱负 有颜值
Ambitious, beautiful,
而且一直着眼于大学申请
and always with one eye on the old college application.
你打算去哪所学校呢
So where you thinking about going, anyway?
斯坦福是我的首选
Well, Stanford's my first choice.
我的母校
My alma mater!
等等 你在那里上过学
Wait, you went there?
我的天 当然
Oh my God. Yes.
那是我人生中最美好的几年
Oh, the best years of my life.
那些山坡 那四方庭
The hills. The quad.
我唯一的遗憾就是我读了三年就毕业了
My only regret is I graduated in three years.
真的吗
You did?!
对 然后我就被硅谷一家科技创业公♥司♥聘请了
Yeah.Then I was recruited by a tech start-up in Silicon Valley.
你觉得你可以帮我写一封推荐信吗
Do you think you could maybe write me a letter of recommendation?
如果你能把这一团糟整理好
Hey, if you can make sense of this mess
让那讨厌的国税局不找我麻烦
and keep the pesky IRS off my back.
我不会让你失望的
I will not let you down.
你真的是姓朴的吗
Are you sure you're a Park?
所以你感觉如何
So how are you feeling?
还行
Okay.
化妆师说我的T区老是出油
The makeup lady said I have an oily T-zone.
看来我忘不了这点了
Guess I can't un-hear that.
他们这里有奥利奥饼干
They have Oreos over here.
我可以给你弄一碗夹心饼干
I can make you a bowl of middles.
我现在很紧张所以吃不下
I'm too nervous to eat right now.
危险信♥号♥♥
Red flag.
伙计 你知道吗
You know what, buddy?
如果你想退出 那也是可以的
If you want to back out, that's fine.
别瞎说
Don't be silly.
你肯定没问题的
You're gonna do great.
肯恩 借一步说话
Ken, can I have a word?
戴夫 做呼吸练习
Dave, do your breathing exercises.
闭上嘴做
Mouth closed.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表