剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
你今晚有什么有趣的安排吗
So, you doing anything fun tonight?
我要去艾瑞克家
I'm going to Eric's.
他要做晚饭
He's making dinner.
他做饭好吃吗
Ooh, is he a good cook?
不好吃 所以我来的时候
Nope. That's why I'm eating three tacos
在车里吃了三个玉米卷饼
in the car on the way over there.
说起来 周二你通常不是会和肯恩医生
Hey, speaking of which, don't you usually eat lunch
一起吃午饭 然后帮他写病历吗
with Dr. Ken on Tuesdays and help him with his charting?
自从艾莉森开始在这儿工作以后就不了
Not since Allison started working here.
现在他俩一起吃午饭做病历
Now they eat lunch and chart together.
很有爱
It's adorable.
谢谢你 艾莉森
Thank you, Allison.
午饭简直厉害了
That lunch was off... the charts.
厉害病历 一语双关
Charting together. Double meaning.
笑点在这儿
That's why it's funny.
大家 听好
Listen up, people.
我刚和「学习网」的制♥作♥人
I just got off the phone with a producer
通完电♥话♥
from The Learning Network.
他们在制♥作♥一部叫《全美医疗保健》的纪录片
They're making a documentary series called "American Healthcare"
他们想从医生的视角
And they want to film a typical day in an HMO
拍摄健保中心的日常
as seen through the eyes of a doctor...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
强调健托邦公♥司♥管理式医疗的内部工作
...highlighting the inner workings of managed care at Welltopia
他们已经选中了想要重点拍的医生
and they've selected the doctor they intend to focus on.
我的天啊 我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
就是我们的朴医生
And it is our own Dr. Park.
我的天啊
Ohh, my God!
我同意了 因为嘛 众所周知
I said yes because, well, you know,
反正朴医生总是表现得
Dr. Park always behaves as if he's on...
好像在出演什么节目似的
some sort of a show, anyway.
对健托邦公♥司♥也是很好的宣传
And it's great exposure for Welltopia.
导演及其摄制组会周一一早过来
The director will be here first thing Monday with her film crew.
不 周一不行
Oh, no, not Monday.
-周一为什么不行 -是我生日
- Why not Monday? - It's my birthday!
这太过了
This is too much!
记住 他们也想和其他人聊聊的
Bear in mind they will want to speak to the rest of us, as well.
是 但我才是主角
Yeah, but I'm the lead.
谁能怪他们呢
And who can blame them?
我是一个天生的表演者
I'm a natural entertainer,
不像这边的某些人
unlike some people over here...
会在镜头前变得有点儿僵硬和尴尬
who gets a little stiff and awkward in front of the camera.
你得看看我们的婚礼录像
Oh, you should see our wedding video.
我好像在和铁皮人结婚
It was like I married the Tin Man.
油罐
Oil can.
油罐
Oil can.
我愿意
I do!
真不好意思 我本来想说「我不愿意」的
It's a shame because what I was trying to say is, "I don't."
总之 既然我们都要上镜
Anyway, since we all will be on camera,
每个人都要竭尽所能
everyone needs to be at their best
在一种友好高效的环境中
to provide top-notch care to our patients
为我们的病患提供一流的护理
in a friendly and efficient environment.
所以并不是健保中心的日常
So not a typical day at the HMO.
这梗我用了
Using it!
肯恩医生
第二季 第十四集
近期的一项调查显示 健托邦
You know, Welltopia's the number one HMO
是圣费尔南多谷排名第一的健保中心
in the San Fernando Valley according to a recent survey.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Sure.
派特·海因 健托邦主管
这是我们亲切的办公室经理戴茉娜·沃特金斯
This is our friendly office manager Damona Watkins.
喂 注意点儿
Excuse me! Hey!
那是你的《美国周刊》吗
Is that your US Weekly?
戴茉娜·沃特金斯
办公室经理
那怎么到了你的包里 放回去
Then how did it end up in your purse?! Put it back!
继续切换
Transition segue.
这位是克拉克
This is Clark.
我叫克拉克·莱斯利·比弗斯
I'm, uh, Clark Leslie Beavers.
克拉克·L·比弗斯
注册护士
我做朴医生的护士很久了
I've been Dr. Park's nurse for a long time.
我们是一个出色的团队
And we are a fantastic team,
从不会冒犯彼此
never stepping on each other's toes --
你好
Oh, hello.
我正在读一些病人的感谢信
I was just reading some thank-you letters
都是这些年我感动过的生命
from patients whose lives I've touched over the years.
肯恩·朴 医学博士
家庭医师
你好 我是导演艾米·汤普森
Hi, I'm Amy Thompson, the director.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
你准备好可以开始了吗
Are you ready to get started?
当然
Oh, absolutely.
我是该看下边还是左边的镜头
Oh, should I look down the barrel or camera left?
实际上 我这边的轮廓更好看
Actually, my profile's better here.
把下巴藏住了
It hides the chins.
我的天 你真是面面俱到呢
Oh, my, you're a whole thing, aren't you?
不如你先从自我介绍开始吧
Why don't you just start by introducing yourself?
好的
Okay.
然后 开拍
And...action.
大家好 我是家庭医师肯恩·朴医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Ken Park, family medicine physician.
我大概医治过一千位病患
I have about 1,000 patients in my practice,
我还是健托邦公♥司♥的合伙人
and I'm a partner here at Welltopia.
很好
Oh, great.
跟我们聊一下你的家庭吧
Uh, why don't you tell us a little bit about your family?
我和一个女人相爱了20多年
Well, I've been in love with the same woman for over 20 years,
如果我老婆发现了 她会杀了我
and if my wife finds out, she'll kill me.
开玩笑呢
I'm just kidding.
我们的婚姻很幸福
No. We're happily married.
我有一个漂亮的孩子 还有一个儿子叫戴夫
I mean, I have one beautiful child, and a son named Dave.
开玩笑呢
Kidding again.
他也很可爱
He's adorable, too.
他就是有点居高临下 仅此而已
He's just a little condescending, that's all.
有时他让我感觉挺不爽的
He makes me feel bad sometimes.
好吧 据说你妻子也在这里工作
Okay. Um, I'm -- I'm told your wife
是一名精神科医生
also works here as a psychiatrist?
我妻子 她很棒
My wife. She good.
你需要休息一下吗
Do you need a minute?
不 不 《波拉特》知道吗
Oh, no, no, uh, Borat?
我看过
Yeah, I-I've seen it.
我只是不懂你为什么这么做
I'm just confused as to why you're doing it.
我只是试着用我医学的头脑
I was just trying to thread my comedic point of view
幽默地表达我的观点
with this medical talking head.
「全美医疗保健」 马上回来
And we'll be right back with "American Healthcare."
朴医生 你说话没必要那么费劲
Uh, Dr. Park, you don't have to try so hard to force the narrative.
保持自然就可以了
Just, you know, let it happen naturally.
今天是我的生日 西区
Oh! And it's my birthday, yo! West Side!
我不太理解
Okay, uh, I don't know what's going on
西区是什么意思 还有你的幽默感
with this West Side and this comedic point of view.
-就是... -抱歉 我还是个喜剧人
- It's just -- - Oh, sorry, I'm also a comedian.
所以你就像《妙手情真》那样吗
Oh! So you're like Patch Adams!
并不是 我不是小丑
No, I'm not a clown.
区别蛮大的
Big difference.
我只是想说
I was just pointing out that comedy
喜剧是促成我如此风趣迷人的诸多元素之一
is one of many things that makes me interesting.
我们退一步捋清状况 好吗
Okay, uh, let's just take a-a little step back here, okay?
这是一部有关医疗保健各个方面的十集系列片
This is a 10-part series about all aspects of healthcare.
我们跟拍急诊医生
We shadowed an ER doctor.
我们跟着一个无国界医生到危地马拉
We -- We followed a Doctor Without Borders to Guatemala.
但我们也想探索一下
But we also would like to explore the role
基础医疗机构所扮演的角色
of the primary care provider.
你知道的 第一站 看门人
You know, the first stop, the gatekeeper,
医学日常的一面
the everyday side of medicine.
我得说 你的描述
Well, I got to say the way you described it
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表