剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
This weekend, I'm taking hang-gliding lessons.
上吧 派特
Way to go, Pat!
把谨慎丢在风中
Yep. Caution and me -- to the wind.
艾莉森 我给你做了肉饼
Hey, Allison. I made you meatloaf.
嫌太腻的话 我还做了意大利面
And if that's too heavy, I also made spaghetti,
沙拉 还有寿司
cobb salad, and even sushi,
不过基本上就是把米和黄瓜滚成球
but it's basically rice and cucumber just balled up.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我花了四个小时
I've spent the last four hours
查各种跟乳腺癌 肿瘤有关的东西
Googling all things related to breast cancer, tumors,
还走神看了奇怪的东西
and, in an odd rabbit-hole detour,
如果你被绑♥架♥了但还有鞋带的话
how to escape if you've been kidnapped
如何逃脱
but still have your shoelaces.
好吧 你太紧张了 把这个给我
O-kay, you're spiraling. I'm just gonna take this.
我在学绑带呢
I'm learning about zip ties!
艾莉森 你为什么要看这些东西
Allison, why are you filling your head with that stuff?
你应该休息
You should be resting.
我知道 但我的脑子停不下来
I know. But my mind is just racing.
为什么结果要等那么久才出来
Why does it take so long to find out the results?
如果我真的病了怎么办
What if I do get sick?
那就得你来照顾孩子们了
Then you have to take care of the kids.
不 艾莉森 别这么说
No. Allison, don't go there.
跟我保证你没那么想 好吗
Promise me you're not thinking about that, okay?
-但我确实那么想了 -不
- But I am thinking about it. - No.
我甚至开始写指南
I even started typing out instructions
告诉你家里的东西都在哪
on where everything is in the house
还有怎样抚养孩子
and how to raise the children.
不 别说了 艾莉森 我 我不听
No, uh, stop. Allison, I don't -- I can't hear --
不 肯恩 我必须说
No, Ken, I-I need to say this.
我刚开始写就停下了
I started typing, but I stopped
因为我知道你不需要指南
because I realized you don't need it.
这次自始至终你都非常坚强
You've been so strong through all this that --
我知道无论发生什么
that I know regardless of what happens,
你和孩子们都会没事的
you and the kids will be fine.
谢谢你这么安慰我
Thank you for making this all about me.
你吃点东西吧
So, let's get you some food.
肉饼里是什么
What's in the meatloaf?
葡萄 不好吃吗
Grapes. Is that wrong?
等得我快要疯了
This wait is just driving me crazy.
你想去看戴夫的演出的话还有一小时开始
Well, Dave's play starts in an hour if you're up for it.
不过 儿童剧院比等癌症检查结果
Though, children's theater isn't much better
好不到哪去
than waiting to find out if you have cancer.
肯恩
Ken!
拜托 我说得不对吗
Come on. You know I'm right.
一半的孩子台词说不清楚
Half the kids are mumbling their lines.
另一半这样说台词
The other half are saying their lines like this!
就像 「孩子们 听说过细微差别吗」
It's like, "Hey, kids, ever heard of nuance?"
他们肯定没听说过
No, they have not.
我们去看演出吧
Let's go to the play.
我不想错过任何事
I don't want to miss anything.
要我把这些食物给你打包吗
You want me to pack up some of this food for you?
我们路上随便吃点吧
Maybe we'll just grab something on the way.
-爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
你们怎么在这儿
What are you guys doing here?
莫莉不知道你来不来
Molly wasn't sure you'd feel up to it,
她想确保有人给戴夫捧场
and she wanted to make sure that Dave had some people here.
太贴心了
That's so sweet.
才不是这样
Well, speak for yourself.
我是被卡拉巴萨斯的宣传吸引来的
I was drawn in by a blurb in the Calabasas Trumpet.
现在演到了迷失男孩们...
So far, the Lost Boys were --
我们知道这个故事 亲爱的
Oh, w-we know the story, sweetie.
这个版本不一样
Not this version.
戴夫做了一些有趣的选择
Dave has made some interesting choices.
服装做得不错
Nice job on the costume.
我说我会做 我没说会合身
I said I'd make it. I didn't say it would fit.
还有 我把缝纫机弄坏了
Also, I broke the sewing machine.
他们说我是一个永远长不大的男孩
They say I'm a boy who never grows up.
但我要宣布 那是谎话
But I have announcement. That's a lie!
实际上我是一个22岁肾脏发育不良的男人
I'm actually a 22-year-old man with hypoplastic kidneys...
这种病会导致身材矮小
...A disorder which can result in small stature.
既然这都解释清楚了
Now that that's fully explained...
开始吧 巴布
hit it, Barb.
如果我一直做一个男孩 我会平安
If I stay a boy, I'll be safe.
我会藏在神奇的地方
I'll hide away in a magical place.
但即使在梦幻岛
But even here in Neverland,
危险总是近在眼前
danger's always close at hand.
所以你必须坚强
So you must be strong
或者至少努力
or at least try...
相信你会飞
♪ to believe that you can fl-y-y-y ♪
当你只用仙尘飞时 就是这种结果
This is what happens when you only use fairy dust to fly.
各位 我需要推力
I need thrust, people!
我很开心我们来了
I'm so glad we came.
你看到那则关于俄♥罗♥斯♥的新闻了吗
Did you see that news about Russia?
没有 是什么
No. What?
我不知道 我就看到标题了
I don't know. I just saw a headline.
我本来希望你给我解释一下呢
I was hoping you could explain it to me.
好了
Okay.
结果出来了
The results are in.
好消息是
The good news is...
你没得癌症
you don't have cancer.
好吧 那么 坏消息是什么
Okay, so, what's the bad news?
没有坏消息 你为什么那么问
There isn't any. Why would you ask that?
真是松了一口气 那么 肿块是什么
This is such a relief. S-So, what was the lump?
是小叶原位癌
It was an LCIS, or lobular carcinoma in situ.
是区域性细胞异常增生 并不是癌症
It's an area of abnormal cell growth. That isn't cancer itself
但会增加以后患癌症的风险
but can increase the risk of cancer later in life.
但我们把它全部移除了
But we removed all of it,
你不需要进一步的治疗了
and you don't need any further treatment.
只要留心注意 每年做乳腺X光片
Just keep a close eye on it, and get your annual mammograms.
我会的
I will.
非常感谢 医生 你真是太棒了
Thank you so much, Doctor. You've been amazing.
没有你我撑不过这个的
I couldn't have gotten through it without you.
是的 非常感谢 欧沙利文医生
Yes, thank you so much, Dr. O'Sullivan.
你真的不是我们的第一选择
You really weren't our first choice,
但你如此友善而出色 让我们吃惊
but you surprised us with how kind and wonderful you were!
什么
Excuse me?
他是说「谢谢」
He just means "Thank you."
-走吧 -好吧
- Come on. - Okay.
你把那个拼回去了
You put that back together.
别说了
No, no, no.
怎么
What the...?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
派特 派特 谢谢你
Pat! Oh, Pat! Thank you!
这真的是意义重大
This really means a lot!
这周让我想到
This week just reminded me
人生苦短 不能不追求你想要的
that life's too short to not go after what you want.
这真是 谢谢你 派特
This is just -- Thank you, Pat.
我真的
I really a--
派特 天啊
Pat, God!
你非得搞砸一切
You had to go and mess everything up.
对不起 我只是想
I'm sorry. I just thought --
校报的丹尼斯
Well, Dennis at the school paper
一定在拖着不评论我的剧
sure is dragging his heels on reviewing my play.
他在等什么
What's he waiting for?
别担心 你很棒 亲爱的
Don't worry. You were great, sweetie.
对啊 你绝对出尽了风头
Yeah, you definitely stole the show.
你不用告诉我 我从台上看见你们了
You don't have to tell me. I saw you guys from the stage.
你们又哭又笑
You were laughing, you were crying.
我就是明星
I'm a star!
怎么样
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表