剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, great. So what are you doing?
我在冻酸奶连锁店打工
I work at Fro-Yo Palace.
这工作能维持生计 让我有时间创作
It pays the bills, gives me time for my art,
还让我能外带甜品给我的小甜心
and allows me to bring home sweets for my sweetie.
DK 把那个湖里钓鲨鱼的故事讲完吧
So, D.K., finish telling us about your lake shark.
我瞎编的 贡献点谈资而已
I made it up, just trying to contribute to conversation.
再见 很高兴认识二位
Bye. So nice to meet you.
我们也很高兴
Nice to meet you, too.
我送杰到他车那边
I'm just gonna walk Jae to his car.
不上大学了 艾莉森
No college, Allison.
他居然大学辍学
He dropped out of college!
为了涂鸦
To doodle!
我知道这不太理想 但
Look, it's not ideal, but --
她是怎么找到世上唯一一个
How did she manage to find the one Korean kid
选择大学辍学的韩国娃的
who dropped out of college?
至少先拿到学位
At least get the degree,
再决定成为艺术家啊
then decide to go be an artist.
看看我 又是医生又是喜剧人
Look at me! Doctor and comedian.
只是医生
Doctor.
拜托 别告诉我你听了很高兴
Come on, you can't tell me you're happy about this!
我不高兴 我很担心
I'm not! I'm concerned.
我当然也更喜欢好好读大学的孩子
Of course I'd prefer someone in college.
这就对了 那我们该怎么做
Great, then what do we do about it?
目前什么都不要做
Nothing now.
你不能只遇到一点小气流
You don't push the eject button
就弹出座位弃机
when there's a little turbulence,
你得等到飞机坠机
you wait until the plane is going down.
艾莉森 我没听懂你说的什么意思
Allison, I don't know what you're saying right now,
但我很肯定我不同意
but I'm pretty sure I disagree.
我的意思是我们先看看事情会怎么发展
I'm saying we just have to see how this plays out.
我告诉你会怎么发展吧
Oh, I'll tell you how it's gonna play out.
莫莉会为了和冻酸奶毕加索在一起放弃一切
Molly's gonna throw it all away to be with Fro-Yo Picasso.
那个文森特·梵高不到哪去
Vincent van Gogh nowhere.
她还年轻 谁知道这段感情能维持几天
She's young. Who knows if it's even gonna last?
但她很喜欢他
But she likes him,
所以就目前而言我们必须认可
so for now we're gonna have to get on board.
好吧
Fine.
我会认可米开朗基没出息
I'll get on board with Michelange-low expectations.
那么 你们觉得杰怎么样
So, what did you think of Jae?
他人很好 而且
He's really sweet and...
是啊 还有
Yeah, and, um...
我觉得他戴针织帽的样子挺酷的
I really respect the way he wears his beanie, and, um...
抱歉 我做不到
I-I'm sorry. I can't do this.
他是个辍学生 好吧
He's a dropout, okay?
-肯恩 -不行 对不起 小莫
- Ken! - No, I'm sorry, Mol,
但你的人生才刚刚开始
but you're just getting your life started.
你SAT成绩很好
You nailed the SATs,
进入斯坦福只有一步之遥
you're a hair away from getting into Stanford.
这家伙可能会带你偏离正轨
I mean, this guy could knock you off your path.
爸爸 这种事不会发生在我身上的
Dad, that's not gonna happen to me.
是吗 我妹妹身上就发生了这种事
Oh, yeah? It happened to my sister.
温蒂当年正要去念哈佛医学院的时候
Wendi was on her way to Harvard Med School
那个叫达克斯的诗人出现了
when Dax the poet came along.
那场乱子花了六年才解开
That mess took six years to unravel.
她的脏辫又花了两年
Her dreadlocks took another two.
我又不是温蒂姑姑
Well, I'm not Aunt Wendi.
那去斯坦福后你们怎么办
Then what are you gonna do if you get into Stanford?
杰和我商量过了 我们异地恋
Jae and I have discussed this. We'll be long distance.
异地恋从来都不靠谱
Long distance never works!
「我好想见你哦」
"Oh, I miss your face."
「我也好想见你」 然后呢
"I miss your face." Then what?
我们也商量了我可以转到附近学校念书
We also discussed me transferring somewhere local.
听到了吗 艾莉森
Hear that, Allison?
不去斯坦福了 她要毁掉自己的人生
No more Stanford! She's throwing her life away!
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous!
妈 你不觉得爸爸疯了吗
Mom, would you tell him he's crazy?!
莫莉 你♥爸♥爸担心是有理由的
Well, Mol, there is a reason for concern.
天哪 你也这样 我真不敢相信
Oh, my God! You too?! I can't believe you guys!
不如我们之后再谈这件事
You know what, why don't we revisit this later,
等大家都没这么情绪化的时候
when everyone's feeling a little less emotion--
你脑子里进了什么乱七八糟的 莫莉
What's gotten into you, Molly?
你怎么想的 为什么要这么做
What's your deal? Why are you doing this?
因为我爱他
Because I love him!
什么
What?
我爱他
I love him.
-他也爱 -我不许
- And he lo-- - I forbid this!
肯恩
Ken!
我不许你见杰
I forbid you from seeing Jae!
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
我要去杰家了
I'm gonna be at Jae's.
你是戴茉娜还是我骑完动感单车后的大腿
Are you Damona or my thighs after a spin class?
简直火♥辣♥撩人
'Cause you are on fire!
妹子 你简直
Girl, you are --
对 对 我美若天仙 派特在哪
Yeah, yeah, I look good. Where's Pat?
快餐店
Chipotle.
对的 我们都让彼此失望了
Yeah, we are failing each other.
该死的 我想让他看到我
Damn it. I needed him to see me.
他肯定会艳羡我的样子 老娘要享受那一刻
He's gonna hate how good I look, and I'm gonna enjoy that.
我再也不要像个废柴一样
Never again will I look like a loser up in here
穿着蠢爆的外科手术服在这工作
wearing some dumpy-ass scrubs.
好吧 但我们总有人还是要穿的
Okay. But some of us still have to wear them.
这是什么日子
What's the occasion?
周二
Tuesday.
莫莉的男朋友怎么样
Hey, how was meeting Molly's boyfriend?
你是说那个「异想天开的涂鸦男」
Oh, you mean "Doodles cute paint smear"?
杰为了追求艺术退学了
Jae left college to pursue art,
肯恩对此反应很激烈
and Ken had a strong reaction.
说得好像你不觉得惊讶一样
Hey, you weren't thrilled about it either.
但我没不许他们在一起 所以她还跟我讲话
But I didn't forbid it, which is why she's still speaking to me.
说真的 那是什么情况
Seriously, what was that?
韩式《浑身是劲》
Korean "Footloose"?
我还希望是呢 艾莉森
I wish, Allison.
如果让市民一起跳舞就能解决问题
If only we could solve this problem
那该多好
by letting the townspeople dance.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你知道你现在听起来多像个铁杆韩国人吗
Do you realize how hard-core Korean you sound right now?
你以为是这样吗
Is that what you think this is?
这无关族裔 艾莉森 这是我本人
It's not a Korean thing, Allison, it's a me thing!
我这辈子辛辛苦苦
I've worked hard my entire life --
大学 医学院 到现在的健托邦合伙人
college, med school, partner here at Welltopia.
我做了那么多牺牲 你也是啊
I've made so many sacrific-- well, so did you!
莫莉SAT没考好
After her SAT setback,
是我们帮她重回正轨
we're the ones who helped Molly get back on track.
她就快变得更优秀了
She is on the verge of greatness.
你认为我会袖手旁观
And you think I'm gonna stand by
颇具才气的英国街头艺术家
任由亚洲班克西把她带坏吗
and let her get derailed by Asian Banksy?
痴心妄想
I don't think so.
肯恩 你反应过度了
Ken, stop overreacting!
她现在什么都还没放弃
She hasn't given up anything yet.
她也没辍学 只是谈个恋爱
She hasn't dropped out of school, she's just dating!
她说她爱他
She said she loved him.
所以呢
So what?
我对很多男人说过「我爱你」
I said "I love you" to a lot of guys.
看不出来我已经处于暴走边缘了吗 艾莉森
Is it not clear that I'm at my breaking point, Allison?
我只是说
I'm just saying,
我在高中谈的男生没有把我带坏
who I dated in high school didn't derail me.
杰会把他带坏的 这就是事实
Well, Jae is gonna derail her. And that's the truth.
那莫莉再也不想理你这个事实呢
What about the truth that Molly wants nothing to do with you?
我要去见病人了
I got to see a patient.
克拉克 证件借我用
Clark, I need your ID.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表