剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
肯恩医生
第二季 第十二集
*他在古老的新奥尔良遇到了果酱女郎*
* He met Marmalade down in old New Orleans *
*她正在街上卖♥♥弄风情*
* Struttin' her stuff on the street *
*她说「你好 乔 你想销魂一下吗」*
* She said, "Hello, hey, Joe, you wanna give it a go?" *
*来呀 快活呀*
* Oh, gitchi gitchi ya-ya da-da *
该死 我为那个排在她后面出场的笨蛋难过
Damn, I feel bad for the chump who has to follow her.
这写着你是下一个
Ooh, it says here you're up next.
-跟我换吧 -不
- Switch with me? - No!
*混血果酱女郎*
* Creole Lady Marmala-a-a-de *
出汗了啊
Oh, sweaty.
我本来希望跟在一个
I, um, was hoping to follow someone
稍微不那么厉害的人后面 比如像我老婆
a little less impressive, like maybe my wife.
谢啦 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
*大家一起来跳舞*
* Everybody dance now *
-这首歌♥不行 -或许你该去透透气
- Not this song. - Maybe you should get some air.
你想让我陪你去吗
Hey, babe, you want me to come with you?
不 不用 别管她
No, no. Just let her go.
怎么回事
What's that about?
戴茉娜不喜欢谈这事
Okay. Damona doesn't like to talk about it,
不过高中时 她在教堂唱诗班唱歌♥
but back in high school, she sang with her church choir.
他们也很棒
They were pretty good, too --
好到有一个音乐制♥作♥人带她去工作室
so good that a music producer brought her into his studio
录制了一张舞曲专辑
to record on the very dance album
就是我们说话这会肯恩在唱的那一张
that Ken is "Singing" as we speak.
*我跳了一整晚*
* Work me all night *
*来吧 让我们一起流汗*
* Come on, let's sweat *
*宝贝*
* Baby *
等一下 《大家来跳舞》里有戴茉娜的声音
Wait. "Everybody Dance Now" Has Damona's voice?
是的 但是当录像带发行时
Yes, but when the video came out,
他们让别人对口型演了她的部分
they had someone else lip-sync her part,
里面根本没有她的名字
and she never got credit for it.
真是太操蛋了
That's messed up.
所以 我的童贞是给了戴茉娜的声音吗
So, I lost my virginity to Damona's voice?
伙计 那首歌♥发表的时候你都30多岁了
Pat, that song came out when you were in your 30s.
啊 啥 没事 什么
Huh? What? Nothing. What?
他们欠她一个认可
They owe her recognition.
相信我 她完全不想再提这事
Trust me -- she has no interest in revisiting the matter.
最好还是别碰旧伤口
It's better not to open old wounds...
除非伤口需要引流
unless they need to be drained.
对不起 是我的护士之魂在说话
Sorry. That's the nurse in me talking.
我想让大家认识一下我们的新实习生艾琳
Everyone, I'd like you to meet Erin, our newest intern.
她是AOA医学荣誉协会的会员
She's a member of the AOA Medical Honor Society
如果一切顺利的话 就会取代肯恩
and Ken's replacement if all goes well.
我开玩笑呢 因为我无聊
I'm kidding 'cause I'm bored.
艾琳
Hey, Erin.
我是肯恩·朴医生 我会是你的指导医师
I am Dr. Ken Park, and I'll be your attending physician.
不过每天我在「假扮医生」期间
Well, except for the hour every day where I'm a "Pretending physician"
溜进办公室打盹时除外
and I sneak off to my office for a nap.
见你我太紧张了 不过你太逗了
Oh, I was so nervous to meet you, but you're hilarious!
恭喜 你搞定了你的第一份诊断
Well, congrats. You nailed your first diagnosis.
你的零度可乐喝完了
Oh, are you out of your Coke Zero?
我要帮你拿一瓶新的吗
Can I get you a fresh one?
零反对
Um, zero objection.
够了
Stop!
你俩 注意点儿
Ahh. Pay attention, you two.
你们要向她学着点儿
You guys can learn something from her.
肯恩医生 我觉得她喜欢你
Uh, Dr. Ken, I think she likes you.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
她就像挪威佬爱洗剪吹发型一样对你一见钟情
She was on you like a bad haircut on a Norwegian dude.
拜托 她发♥骚♥发得惊天动地的
Come on. She was flirting up a storm.
你说什么呢
Aw, what are you talking about?
给你 朴医生
Here, Dr. Park.
那么你要传授给我的第一颗智慧明珠是什么
So, what's the first pearl of wisdom you have for me?
第一颗
Oh, um, the first, uh...
已婚的智慧明珠
...married pearl of wisdom,
病患是重中之重
the patients are important.
病患是重中之重 很有意思
The patients are important. Very interesting.
对啊 说起这个
Um, oh, yeah. Um, speaking of which,
这个病人 米勒先生
uh, this patient, Mr. Miller...
由于他血脂过高而患有假性低钠血症
has pseudohyponatremia due to his high triglycerides.
是 对的
Yes. Right.
所以如果只调节他的钠元素浓度水平
So, by trying to correct his sodium levels,
他会病情加重
he could get worse.
治疗病患 而不是数字
Treat the patient, not the numbers.
完全正确 很敏锐
That's exactly right. Very astute.
你这么说意义太大了
That means so much coming from you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
那边有什么
Uh -- Oh, what's over there?
有事吗
Can I help you?
你跟杰昨晚的约会怎么样
How was date with Jae last night?
爆点料啊 妹子
Dish, girl!
不好意思 个人隐私
Sorry. That's kind of personal.
但是我给你俩牵的线
But I'm the one who set you up.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我很喜欢他
I...really liked him.
看看
See?
你还说
And you were like,
「传统的韩国相亲不适合我」
"Traditional Korean setup -- not for me!"
知道了 我错了
I know. I was wrong.
他人很好 我觉得我们一起很开心
He's super nice, and I thought we had a great time.
但之后他没给我发短♥信♥ 什么都没有
But he hasn't texted me since -- nothing,
甚至没有表示对方正在输入
not even the three dots that means he's writing something,
然后决定不发送的三个点
then deciding not to send it.
我会跟他爷爷聊聊
I'll talk to his grandfather,
看看他为什么没弄出那些点
find out why he's not making dots.
别 别这样
No. Don't do that.
我不能让这话传到杰那儿
I can't have this getting back to Jae.
好吧
Okay.
不过 如果你能碰巧去他爷爷的理发店
Although, if you should happen into his grandpa's barbershop
背地里弄到一些消息
and secretly get some intel...
好的
Oka-a-a-y.
但是要小心
But be discreet.
我不想让杰以为我在乎他的想法
I don't want Jae to think that I think about what he thinks.
但问题是 我刚理过发
But the problem is, I just got my hair cut.
再回去会让人起疑的
Going back again will raise suspicion.
早上好 两位最有可能活过核灾难的朴氏
Good morning, two Parks most likely to survive a nuclear apocalypse.
戴夫 你要理发吗
Dave, you need haircut?
我可以让耳朵显得低一些[剪发的俚语]
I could stand to get my ears lowered.
等你放学了 咱们去理发
After school, we go to barbershop.
天佑勇者 去理发吧
Fortune favors the bold. Let's do it.
艾莉森
Allison,
我们得谈谈
we got to talk.
我跑着过来的
I ran all the way here.
最后那段我是慢跑的
Well, I jogged the last part.
然后就用走的
And then I walked.
走廊是上坡的吗
Is that hallway uphill?
我觉得我的新实习生在撩我
I think my new intern's flirting with me.
真的吗
Really?
就像我们在农贸市场看到的
Just like Jessica Alba was
那个长得像杰西卡·阿尔芭的人一样吗
when we saw her at that farmers' market?
更严重 艾莉森
Worse, Allison.
她觉得我有趣 她还摸我的胳膊
She thinks I'm funny, and she touched my arm.
阿尔芭只是让我不要在她的孩子面前
Alba just asked me to stop yelling at that apple vendor
吼那个卖♥♥苹果的
in front of her kids.
我确定她没有在撩你
I'm sure she's not flirting.
听起来她像是一个崇拜主治医生的年轻实习生
She sounds like a young intern who's impressed by her attending.
实习生特有的美颜眼镜
You know -- intern goggles.
等一下 你不介意吗
Wait. So, you're cool with this?
肯恩 我知道你爱我 我相信你
Ken, I know you love me, and I trust you.
你才是那种天生就爱吃醋的人
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表