剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
肯恩医生
第二季 第八集
妈 我现在没法跟你说这个
Mom, I can't talk about this right now.
不 那
No, that's --
好 没问题
Yes, absolutely.
肯恩不会介意的
Ken will be fine with it.
我们周四见
We'll see you Thursday.
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
感恩节有人要过来吗
Are we having people over on Thanksgiving?
我屁♥股♥跟这沙发约好不分离了
'Cause my butt's got a date with this couch,
现在爽约也来不及了
and it's too late to cancel.
不 听着
No, listen.
我知道我们说过不庆祝感恩节
I know we talked about not doing anything for Thanksgiving.
天啊
Oh, no.
是我妈打的
That was my mom,
他们今年真的想让我们开车过去
And they really want us to drive up this year.
艾莉森 不 还没轮到他们
Allison, no, it's not their turn.
我们有套制度 请尊重制度
We have a system. Respect the system.
你的父母不招待我们
Well, your parents aren't hosting.
对 因为他们的「贝尔-比文式离婚」
Yeah, because of their Bell Biv Di-Vorce.
你不能再这么叫了
You've got to stop calling it that.
等我习惯了就不这么叫了
I will when it stops being fresh.
我实在太期待
I was just so looking forward
宅在家 啥都不用做
to staying home and doing nothing.
我知道你很累
I know you're tired,
我们还没去圣巴巴拉市
but we haven't been up to Santa Barbara
他们的新家看看
to see their new house.
都好几个月了
It's been months.
我们在「找楼」网上都看过了
We all looked at it on Zillow.
我知道 他们有牛油果树
I get it. They have avocado trees.
肯恩 我真希望我们能去看他们
Ken, I really want us to go see them.
对我和孩子们都很重要
It's important to me and it's important to the kids
对你也应该很重要
and it should be important to you.
好吧 去就是
Fine. We'll go.
我会准备好跟你的潮爸来一次医学长谈
I'll buckle up for a nice, long medical chat with your groovy dad.
他只是想跟你热络
He's just trying to connect with you.
他总是发些文章要我读
He's always sending me articles to read.
「肯恩 你看了为找到他汀类药物新用途
"Hey, ken, did you check out that killer randomized control trial
而进行的止痛药随机对比试验吗」
about how they're finding new uses for statins?"
要开始模仿彼此的老爸了吗
Oh, are we imitating dads now?
肯恩 我跟你们住一起
ken, I live with you now.
希望你们喜欢咖喱 雪茄和须后水的味道
Hope you like smell of curry and cigars and Aqua Velva.
我爸爸讲话声音没那么低
My dad's not all gruff like that.
拜托
Please.
在我们的婚礼上
At our wedding, he gave me
他给了我个「欢迎成为朴家人」的握手
a "Welcome to the family" handshake.
那也比不上杰里给我的熊抱
I'd take that over one of Jerry's full-body hugs.
「来吧 宝贝
"Bring it in, babe.
长时间拥抱能减低血压 哦耶」
Lengthy hugs have been known to reduce blood pressure. Ooh, yes!"
如果我们打赌如果那个醉鬼
And then if the drunk guy we had bet on was able
能把另一个醉鬼打晕
to knock the other drunk guy unconscious,
巷子里的所有人都得给我爸一块钱
everyone in the alley would pay my father a dollar.
克拉克 你感恩节最爱的传统是什么
Clark, what's your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
你知道的
Well, you know,
虽然我不太会海明威那套
Mine's not quite as... Hemingway-esque.
但我小的时候过感恩节
But when I was little, on Thanksgiving,
我的家人总是会唱杜比兄弟的那首「黑水」
my family would always sing that Doobie Brothers' song, "Black Water."
对 那首奇怪的迪克西兰爵士乐
Oh, yeah. That funky Dixieland song.
对
Yes.
那首歌♥有什么特殊含义吗
Was that song significant in some way?
对 艾莉森
Uh, yes, Allison.
他们的感恩节之歌♥ 跟上潮流啊
They sang it on Thanksgiving. Keep up.
我不知道为啥选那首歌♥
I don't know why that song.
可能因为那张带子在我家的
Maybe because our only boom box player
立体音响播放器里卡了三年
had that tape stuck in it for three years.
对对 可能就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, that's probably why.
反正现在只要我听到「黑水」
Anyway, to this day, whenever I hear "Black Water,"
都会让我想起童年的那些美好时光
it just takes me back to some of the best moments of my childhood.
我妈妈会做烤土豆
Oh, instead of mashed potatoes,
不会做土豆泥
my mom would make baked potatoes.
讨厌 我就知道应该先说
Damn it. I knew I should've gone first.
失业快乐男友提醒
Funemployed boyfriend alert.
他因为能来所以来了
He's here because he can be!
大家明天有啥安排吗
So, what's everyone doing tomorrow?
我得看明天会有啥事
Ah, I'm just gonna see what comes up.
感觉节当天通常会「有」啥事吗
Does something usually "come up" on Thanksgiving?
艾莉森
Well, Allison,
你得过想要的生活 而不是满足眼前的生活
You got to live the life you want, not the life you have.
我爸的一个醉得最死的对手教会我的
I learned that from one of my dad's drunkest fighters.
这个嘛
Well, that is...
你们呢
What about you guys?
克拉克要去城里的流浪者之家派送晚餐
Well, Clark is going to serve dinner at the homeless shelter downtown,
我要跟他一起
and I'm gonna join him.
我跟你说了不必陪我去的
I already told you, you don't have to come.
你该去你姐姐家
You should go to your sister's.
我跟你说过我要去 我姐姐很烦人
And I told you I am coming and that my sister is a chore.
你完蛋了 克拉克男友的姐姐
Ya got burnt, Clark's boyfriend's sister.
其实如果你们有空可以去帮忙
Actually, they could use help down there if any of you --
我去
I'm in!
瞧 艾莉森 这不是有了吗
See, Allison? Something came up.
戴茉娜 你也想来吗
Damona, do you want to join us?
可以 我能带艾瑞克一起吗
Yeah, sure. Um, can I bring Eric?
你们不是已经计划好了吗
You guys don't already have plans?
他计划好了
Oh, he has plans.
他的计划就是我说啥他做啥
His plans are to do what I tell him.
你做了拿手的浆果面包碎
Ooh, you made your berry crumble.
我可以嚼碎点面包碎
I can rumble with some crumble.
不 不行
No, you can't.
我都押韵了
But I rhymed.
还是不行 帮帮忙
Even still. Do me a favor.
你打包的时候能不能把这装车上
Put it in the car when you pack your stuff.
肯定能
Ken do.
-因为我是肯恩 -懂了
- 'Cause I'm Ken. - Got it.
戴夫
Dave?
你是不是玩「口袋妖怪Go」上瘾了
You think you might have a "Pokemon Go" problem?
没
No.
我怎么到厨房♥来了
How'd I get in the kitchen?
能把那东西收起来吗 哥们
Oh, will you put that thing away, buddy?
是你想让我参加一项运动的
You're the one who wanted me to play a sport.
好了 口袋妖怪不是运动
Okay, Pokemon's not a sport.
那为什么我会这么渴
Then why am I so dehydrated?
谢天谢地我可以在这周剩下的日子里恢复
Thank god I have the rest of the week to recover.
才怪
Oh, wait.
是的 我知道 伙计
Yeah, I know, buddy.
我们都以为我们这个周末会在家
We all thought we'd be home this weekend...
我们是在商量着不去了吗
Ooh, are we talking about not going?
不 我们在商量着去
No, we're talking about going.
我知道你们对这些计划的改变
Look, I know you're all not super excited
都不太高兴
about this change of plans.
你怎么知道的
Where'd you get that?
但这会是一次很有趣的自驾游
But it's gonna be a fun road trip.
还有 对我们四个而言
Plus, it'll be that rare chance
这可能是难得一次的家庭冒险
for us to have a family adventure, just the four of us.
计划落空 我跟你们一起去
Plans fell through. I go with you.
我要坐靠窗的位置
I call window seat.
后排中间位
Back middle!
你♥爸♥也跟我们一起去吗
Your dad's coming with us?
对 我知道你要说什么
Yeah. I know what you're gonna say,
所以我要先说出来
so I'm gonna say it first.
副驾驶座
Shotgun!
抱歉迟到了 但有些人宁愿看橄榄球赛
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表