剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
好了 戴维斯先生
Okay, Mr. Davis.
盐酸氮卓斯汀鼻喷♥剂♥应该能治疗你的过敏症状
This Azelastine should take care of those allergies.
谢谢
Thank you.
花粉季节严重摧残了我的鼻窦
Hay-fever season wreaks havoc on my sinuses.
-还有什么要我帮忙的吗 -没有
- Well, is there anything else I can do for you? - No.
我只是想多花点时间陪陪病人
I'm just trying to spend more time with my patients
确保你们不会感觉钱白花了
to make sure they don't feel shortchanged.
没关系
That's okay.
我感觉钱花得很值
I feel like I got correct changed.
很好 那我们来谈谈我吧
Good! Then we can talk about me.
最近我的生活中发生了很多事
Ooh, a lot of stuff been going on with me lately.
我的住院医师 朱莉
My resident, Julie,
转去儿科专科进修了
left to do a pediatric fellowship, and --
我在爆笑工厂演了一场脱口秀
I tried stand-up comedy at the Laugh Factory.
剧透一句 我嗨翻全场
Spoiler alert -- I killed.
我能不能
If I could just --
这就是当你
And that's the problem
拥有两项天赋时带来的问题
when you're blessed with two massive talents.
喜剧 医术 做哪行更好呢
Comedy, medicine -- where can I do the most good?
你在问我吗
Are you asking me?
不 只是反问
No, it's rhetorical.
无论如何 我还是决定终生放弃笑声
Anyway, I decided to go lives over laughs
因为对我来说更重要的
because what matters to me most
是我的病人以及他们的需求 还有
are my patients and their needs. And -- Oh.
我知道你需要什么
And I know what you need --
赶在药店关门之前把药买♥♥了
To get to the pharmacy before it closes?
不是 蠢了吧
No, silly.
我网站的地址 你可以在上面看到我的表演
A link to my website where you can watch my performance.
祝你看得开心 保持健康
Have fun, stay healthy,
一周后等你来治疗笑破的肚皮时见
and I'll see you back in a week to treat your split sides.
看来药不能停说得没错
Looks like staying in medicine was the right call.
好了 笑话留给我来讲吧 鼻涕虫
Okay. Leave the jokes to me, sniffles.
肯恩医生
第二季 第一集
可怜的艾莉森
Poor Allison.
她最近工作忙成狗
I mean, she's been killing herself at work lately.
昨晚 她整个人就
Last night, she was like,
我工作太忙了 亲爱的 都没时间看孩子
"Wah!I work so hard, baby. I never get to see the kids. Wah!"
你这是同情她还是嘲笑她
Are you sympathizing with her or mocking her?
我确实应该让她放松一下
I should cut her some slack.
她现在处境很艰难
She is in a tough sitch.
毕竟多少年前是她自己说的「我愿意」
Well, she is the one who said "I do" all those years ago.
不是 是她的精神病学诊所
No, it's her psychiatry practice.
她最近治疗忙不过来
She's been wall-to-wall with patients,
上下班太辛苦
her commute is brutal.
她经常抱怨这件事
She complains about it constantly.
让我猜猜是怎么抱怨的
Let me guess -- "Wah!"
哥们 这就不厚道了
Whoa, dude, that's not cool.
你调侃的可是我老婆
That's my wife you're talking about.
肯恩 我无意中听到了你高谈阔论
Hey, Ken, I couldn't help but hear you bloviate
艾莉森的工作问题
about Allison's work woes,
我们健托邦的卢尼科[疯子科]
and, well, we do have an opening here
正好有个职位空缺
at Welltopia in the Looney Wing.
我真心觉得用那个说法不合适
I really don't think it's appropriate to call it that.
既然罗伯特·卢尼和埃莉诺·卢尼
Well, if Robert and Eleanor Looney
慷慨资助了我们的精神科
are generous enough to endow our psychiatric wing,
那我用他们的名字为之命名以表感激有何不可
then I will honor them by using their name.
你觉得如何 肯恩
So what do you think, Ken?
艾莉森会感兴趣吗
You think Allison would be interested?
这儿
Here?
我工作的地方
Where I work?
我觉得她还是喜欢上下班奔波的
Yeah. Oof baboof. I really think she'd miss her commute.
但你刚刚说她上下班很辛苦
Uh, but you just said her commute was brutal.
不 辛苦是很棒的意思
Um, no. Brutal as in epic. Sick!
跟上行话潮流啊 老大爷
Keep up with the lingo, gramps.
你妻子是个人才
I mean, your wife is a gem,
能请她来此工作会 很郁快
and having her here would just be...so brutal.
打给艾莉森·朴
Call Allison Park.
你的黑莓手♥机♥没那个功能
Your Blackberry doesn't do that.
不是 我让克拉克打
No, I was talking to Clark.
打给艾莉森·朴
Call Allison Park.
不 不 不 克拉克 不
No, no, no, Clark. No, uh -- No.
她正在给病人治疗
She's with a patient. You know?
可能要很久
Probably gonna be a long sesh.
治疗时不能接电♥话♥
No calls during a sesh?
我去 我们这儿就需要这么拼的
Damn it! That's just the kind of go-getter we need around here.
记住我的话 肯恩 我会把你老婆搞到手
You mark my words, Ken -- I will have you wife.
我是说工作上
I mean professionally.
我还从未和同事发生过不合适的行为
I mean, I'd never be inappropriate with a coworker.
除了那位我无法抵抗其魅力的女士
Well, except for ones that I find irresistible.
-闭嘴 -好主意
- Don't do that. - Good call.
好了
Okay.
让我把事情理一下
So let me get this straight.
你不想让艾莉森在这儿工作
You wouldn't want Allison working here
即使这能让她的生活更方便
even though it would make her life easier?
别误解 艾莉森是我老婆
Look, don't get me wrong. Allison's my wife.
可能会过一辈子的那种
You know, I think she might be the one.
但我觉得我们有时需要保持一些距离
But I think we need a little healthy separation sometimes.
要是我不能
You know, I mean, if I can't do
在我老婆背后这么绝妙地模仿她
spot-on impressions of my wife behind her back,
那我在这儿干什么
then why am I here?
救死扶伤
To cure sick people?
很好 谢了
Oh, good. Good looking out.
我懂的
I mean, I get it.
你也不会想整天和你的男友一起工作
You wouldn't want to work with your boyfriend everyday.
等等 康纳到底做什么工作
Wait. What does Connor do, anyway?
这事说起来好笑
Okay, here's the interesting thing about that.
我也不知道
I don't know.
但 但你们在一起
But -- But you've been together for like...
三个月了 我知道
Three months. Yeah, I know.
我们第一次约会时他告诉我了
And he told me on our first date,
但我忙着幻想我们徒步的画面
but I was so busy picturing us hiking.
他背着我们的水
He was carrying our water.
我背着我们的双胞胎
I was carrying our twins.
我知道应该让他再说一遍
I mean, I know I should have asked him to repeat himself,
但我没有
but I didn't.
现在感觉过去了这么久
And now it just feels like too much time has passed.
所以呢 你们从不谈工作的事
So what? You just don't talk about work?
不 不
Oh, no, no.
他一直说工作的事
He talks about work all the time.
我知道有个女的 伊丽丝
Like, I know there's this woman, Elyse,
一直偷他放在休息室冰箱里的酸奶
who constantly steals his yogurt from the breakroom fridge.
我还知道有个男的 克里斯多夫
And I know there's this guy, Christophe,
大家都觉得他特别聪明
who everyone thinks is so smart
其实他只是个比利时人而已
but really, he's just Belgian.
酸奶的事太扯了
That yogurt nonsense is messed up.
整件事就很扯
No, the whole thing is messed up.
他应该在上面写自己的名字
He should write his name on it.
我知道自己应该跟他坦白
I know I should be able to tell him anything,
但他 他太敏感了
but he's just -- he's so sensitive.
他要是吓坏了怎么办
What if he freaks out?
我不能冒这个险
I-I can't risk it.
听着
Look.
有件事情我是确定的
Here's one thing that I know for sure.
要是有人喝了我的酸奶 他们会知道代价的
Somebody eat my yogurt, they gonna hear about it!
我现在就去看看冰箱
You know what? Let me go check this refrigerator.
有人可能在动我的东西
Somebody might be in my stuff and I...
成功了
Yes!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我就是这样保持剪刀石头布最佳状态的
This is how I keep my roshambo game sharp.
美国学术能力评估测验 即美国高考
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表